Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royalblue]I would probably be Semjaza Azazel, so I can feel young again.

Other than that...I'd be ShadowGohan. He always makes me smile. :)[/color]
Posted
I'd be............. um, I dunno, I kinda like myself. ^_^ Perhaps Piro so I could have access to his music collection...... :naughty: ;)
Posted
I would probably be....DRAGON WARRIOR. Cuz he's cool. And he always makes me laugh. Especialy the Kobra and Lamb show.
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Hmm...let's see, MysticDarkElf is nice; she's always a great person to be around is very. Or Empathy, she's has great writing skills that continue to amaze me and she's also really nice...or me. I like me. :D[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I would be Rick Hunter, that way I could get access to his bootleg anime collection, heh.

Or maybe Nerdsy, I am very curious to find out what makes Nerdsy so..... Nerdsy.[/color][/size]
Posted
When you're me, you don't need to be anyone else, because everything is cool when you're C-W-B.

If I had to choose, I would probably be Kevin (Rick Hunter) because he was able to meet Hulk Hogan, Undertaker [I]and[/I] Kurt Angle.

Not only that, but he was able to hold the undisputed championship and sit front row in MSG!!

As a wrestling fan, I'm envious beyond explanation. :therock:
Posted
Please, I'd give ANYTHING to be anybody who has a SCANNER, so I could send my piccies here and not just watch others showing theirs...I really believe in my drawing-talents, and this is driving me CRAZY!!!:bawl:

Oh, well...perhaps i'd like to be Ginny...she sure is something...and now i sound a teenage boy helplessly in love with Marilyn!!!:bawl: Could my life be any worse?!?!?

....okay it could, so never mind!:blush:

(PS. I'm not REALLY in love with Ginny, so no probs, okay?:smirk: )
Posted
[SIZE=1]I would be James so I can live in Australia and be smart about things... James is knowingful... o_O;[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I wanna be like James.... for the single reason of living near Kangaroos....

or i'd be this PERFECT guy named Cloud, i mean he's soooooooo wonderful.... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I'd be...I dunno, Piro, maybe? That's for boys...now I don't wanna have a sex change, but if I had to choose a girl, it would be Amiboshi, Mist, or Queen Asuka (in no order), they're all cool ;)
[/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Oh gosh, I've been said twice. I'm flattered! :blush:

Hmm, since the guys had their say about who they would be if they were girls, I think it only fair that us chicks should do the same. Hmm, I think DuoGod of Death or Aries. They're both really down to earth and cool to talk to. (Not mention Aries knows more about all that html and stuff than I'll [b]ever[/b] know...)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I would be thimoc! [/B][/QUOTE]

No fair! I wanna be him!:D

Seriously, I'd want to be Ricotranzrig. His story writing skills are amazing. Another choice would be Flash, Warlock or Alexander, mainly for the fact that they are astounding spriters.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I would be thimoc! [/B][/QUOTE]

*falls over*

I wanna be Cera, too!

Maybe I could be some strange mixture of Jenna and Sara...o.O;;

I wanna be a chick two times over!

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

*falls over*

I wanna be Cera, too!
[/B][/QUOTE]::helps him up::

Everybody who's anybody wants to be me. [So far, that's just you, Boss.] I'm just that cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...