OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

ooc: sorry. I meant to post this morning, but I had to leave suddenly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Elsyan had finished killing another guard when Auron suggested that they leave. She walked over to a grey stallion, removed the saddle and mounted.[/i]

Auron-Don't you want to use the saddle?

Elsyan-*shakes her head* It's extra weight for the horse and I prefer to ride bareback anyway.

[i]Auron turned to Mara[/i]

Auron-Talk about it on the way out of the village. We need to hurry.

Mara-Okay. *Tyron and Mara choose a horse and the group rides off.*

[i]They then rode out of the village and down the path for some time. Soon however, the came to a fork in the road.[/i]

Kain-Which way will we go?

Mara-Let's go to the right.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kain: Ride fast everyone.The king's men will be following.And there have been rumors of bandits running around at night and night is coming soon.

Auron: I agree.

Elsyan: Well let us make haste.

Mara: I can see to that.

Mara casts a haste spell on the group making them faster.

[color=teal] [size=1]Relee put the picked herbs in a basket and walked indoors. She dropped two drops of some purple liquids into the basket. She picked up a foot-long (looks like the handle of a baseball bat) stick and started gringing the leaves into a cream. She poured the mix into a small tube, tied it to her waist, and started packing her maps, mystic gems, and her candles. She checked to make sure that she wasn't leaving anything behind, then tip toed outside. Relee had about four potion tubes tied to her waist.
-----------------------
OOC: okay, remember the sorceress from 'scorpion king'? okay, right now relee is wearing pretty much the same gold outfit. (first thing that came to mind when I thought of Relee)
--------------------------
She Tied each one by a small, thin string on one of the bead circles, two on each side of her waist. Relee headed outside. She saw one of the poorer farmers' horses laying on the ground. She walked over to it, still keeping her guard up for any signs of the king's guards. She waved her hand slightly above the horse's eyes. "I need your help. I have some friends to meet" She said looking into the horse's eyes. It quickly bowed its head, letting her get on. Relee quickly, but quietly put her leg over the white horse, and got on. Relee's right hand stayed about three inches away from the back of the horse's head. She kept her index finger in front of her and the horse seemed to know exactly where to go. It began trotting, faster and faster. But it was trotting suprisingly quietly. It stayed on the grass until they hit a road of cobblestone. Relee quickly put on a long, black robe, and put up the hood so her face, and only showed some of her long hair. They trotted quietly across the cobblestone road. Along the way, she encountered some guards, but they were easily taken care of with a wave of her hand and a drop of her new potion. Luckily, these guards had been drunk. Otherwise, she would of had a bit more trouble than she could of handled. They proceeded until the sun began to rise. If anyone saw her during the day, she would be defenseless. Her potions wouldn't do much good if they had weapons. Relee was not much of a fighter. She kept a dagger close at hand, but she tried her best to not use it, for she hated the sight of innocent people dying. Even if it weren't by her hand. Relee gave another wave of her hand and the horse bent down. She stepped off and stepped out into some bushes that seemed to do well as a place to rest for the day. She would have to make one more trip at night to reach her friend. She knew that she didn't like to be made waiting, so perhaps she would start when the sun was almost set. Relee stopped and layed on the soft grass. She decided it'd have to do for the day.[/color] [/size]

With the Coral ring on Mikos finger, he walks out of town to go and try it out on some beasts.

Miko: This thing is so cool!

Kyra: How are you going to use it?

Miko: Remember, this ring revives you when you die, so....Im just gonna let someone kill me, and then see if it works. Muheheheh...

Kyra: Oh brother......

Note: Kyra is a Moogle.

As Miko walks down the dirt road, he notices somthing on the ground.....

Miko: Hmm? Whats this? Its seems to be another ring!

Just as he reaches down to pick it up, it bounces off the ground from a tremendous force. He looks up to see a horse galloping into his direction.

Miko: Ahhh!!!!!*Little girl noise

Miko grabs onto Kyra and runs for his life dragging Kyra in the air by his arm.

Miko: Hey whos that?

The group comes to a hault, there are 4 of them.

Elsyan: Hey, who are you......

Miko: (Its a girl!)Umm...I am Miko! The great Black Mage!(Yah, that was good.)

Elsyan: You dont look much like a black mage.......

*Miko anime falls....

Auron: Hey whats this?

Auron picks up the ring that Miko had sighted earlier.

Miko: Hey thats mine!!!

Auron: Geesh! Dont get jumpy....

Auron tosses him the ring.

Miko: Well, who are you guys? And what are you guys doing here? Can I help?

Mara-I'm Mara Heartlock.

Elsyan-I'm Elsyan.

Kain-Kain Yagyu.

Tyron-I am Tyron.

Auron-I'm Auron.

Miko-Okay. Now why are you here?

Mara-We're looking for the Aniar Stones.

Miko-Cool! Can I join?

[i]The group looked at each other when Auron spoke.[/i]

Auron-We could use all the help we can get.

Mara-*nods* alright. You may accompany us.

Kyra-YAY!! We get to go on an adventure!

Elsyan-*notices the small creature* Um, who's that?

Miko-Oh! This is Kyra, my companion.

[color=teal] [size=1]Relee got up lazily at the sound of about five horses trotting. Relee looked through a small hole in the bushes. She again saw the king's guards.

Guard1) think of the reward we will recieve after we bring this stone back to him.

Guard2) Yes, finally we have found one of them. Since we already found one, the rest should be easy to find.

Guard3) The King will be very pleased. We must take the stone to him at once.

All of the five guards laugh. They start riding away on their horses to the west. Then, all of a sudden, they stop.

Guard2) do you get the feeling we're being watched?

The guards' smiles turned into a serious expression.

Guard4) yes, in fact I do.

Guard5) perhaps there's something behind the bushes,

Relee slipped away from the bushes, and crawled behind a tree.

Guard2) what is this?

The guard picks up a small glass about the size of his pinky. She looks at the pink liquid and opens it. Relee tries to hold back a large grin as the guard smells it and starts to feel drowsy.

Relee gave a small wave of her fingers from behind the tree. She whispered some words as the guard fell into a trace-like state.
Relee smiled as he walked back to the horses. She comepletely hid herself behind the tree again and sighed.

Guard3) anything there sire?

The guard didn't answer. He still had a trace-like expression on his face.

Guard2) was anything there sire?

Guard1) no~ there is nothing there~

Guard4) is there something wrong?

Guard1) no, no everyth-thing is fine.

Guard5) then we must be off.

All five guards head back to the King's palace. This time, without hesitation.

Relee) Yes! thank god I left the pink one...

Relee picks up the tiny glass and kisses it. She ties it around her waist again and walks back into a dark forest. She whistles and the white horse obidiantly walks to her.

" Thanks to the guards, we lost alot of time, so we must hurry." Relee whipered as she put her face against the horse's. She slid her had again a couple of inches over the horse's head and the horse started running on the grass.[/color] [/size]

[color=red][size=1]Mara shook her head.

"We're wasting time." she said rhetorically, " we must leave."

She glanced at Miko curiously, a hint of annoyance barely apparent within her eyes as well. She flung her raven hair over her shoulder, her jade eyes baring into his.

"Well," she said impatiently, " Get on a horse and let's go. We don't have the time to chat."

Miko nodded.[/color][/size]

[color=teal] [size=1]Relee gave a quick wave of her hand, making the horse make a sudden stop. She kept her hand over the horse's head. Then the horse turned and trotted off the road, and into a field of tall grass. Relee put on her cloak as they trotted through the grass as night slowly began to fall. Relee was growing tired. She slid her hand past her waist, to make sure the potions were still there. She then reached in a small pack and took out a carrot, which she fed to the horse as she rode. She didn't want to run into an guards that day. The last encounter had been lucky for her. She knew if she wasn't wearing her mother's bracelet, she wouldn't have been so lucky. Her mother was the one that thought her how to make those potions in the first place. Relee had always believed that her mother had some sort of magic powers. And the only thing that was left of her when she died, was this bracelet. She squeezed the bracelet with her left hand. She held herself back from crying, as she tried to hold back her memories of her family. They had been killed by the guards that had been ordered to by the king's hand. For that, the king would pay. But she knew, the only way to restore peace, was to find the anair stones. The guards had already found one, and she was sure they would find another. She began to worry. What if the guards find all of the stones? She shook her head. She couldn't bear to think of anymore bad thoughts for the night.[/color] [/size]

As the group trotted on through the trail, they stumbled into the town of Iria, which was where Miko was coming from.

Miko: This is my town, Iria!

Mara: Pretty nice!

Miko looks over at Mara then quickly glances back....

Miko: Ummm....Yah....well, theres the shop, Im gonna go ask the keeper about this ring!

Auron: Whats up with him?

Elsyan: Who knows, lets go ask some townsmen about the stones and get out of here.

Mara: Well maybe we should rest while we are at it.

Meanwhile, Miko enters the shop......

StoreKeeper: Hey its you again! What? You dont like the ring??? Well NO REFUNDS!!!!

Miko: NoNoNo!!! I just wanted to ask you about this ring, I found it outside in the dirt trails.

Keeper: Hmmm...... There is a mysterious blue radiant coming from this. Its welding somthing I know it. But what could it be? Im sorry I cant tell you what this is......but Ill give you 10,000 Gil for it!

Miko: Far Out!!!! Here it is!!!

Just as Miko extends his hand, Auron grasps his arm.

Miko: Hey whats the big idea???

Auron signals Miko to come to the corner of the store.....Auron whispers......

Auron: Dont you think this ring must be pretty special if he is offering 10,000 Gil for it without even knowing what it is???

Miko: Hmmmm.....Well---

Auron: We arnt just going to give it to him, we are keeping it, we need to let Mara check this out.

Meanwhile.....

Mara: Man knowone here even knows that an Aniar stone is!!! Bahh!!!!

Miko: Hey Mara!!!

Mara: Miko? *Mara turns around...Hey Miko! Whats up?

Miko:Umm...Um.....we uh...um...

Auron: You know the ring we found earlier? Well, check this out, I want to know what you htink it is.....

Mara: What the?!?!? Why thats----

Auron: An Aniar Stone isnt it?

Mara: Yes...

Miko: Wow, so thats what they are huh? Who would have though it would have been on a ring.....

Mara: What I am wondering is why it was just laying in the middle of a dirt trail.....Hmmm......

OOC: Very sorry guys. I know I haven't posted in a long time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no answer at the door. I finnaly gave up and walked around to the back. With a quick plume of fire my lock was unhinged. I stepped into my house to see who was inside. It was pitch black. I lit a bright fire in the palm of my hand and walked from room to room. There was no one in the living room or the bedroom. Only one room was left. Carefully wielding my staff I stepped in front of the bathroom. Sparks flew from my staff in anicipation. I stepped toward the door, placing one hand on the knob. I flung open the door quickly and raised my staff.
Something wet and black flew onto my eyes. I yelled and heard a hiss from the depths of my bathroom. The thing scuttled away leaving me to contend with my enflicted blindness. I stumled around to the sink. I washed off the black goop and opened my eyes. I still saw nothing. The only thing different was that it burned. I tried to heal my eyes with a quick spell but could not. I squezed out a tear and opened my eyes again. The pain ripped into them. I stumbled backward and hit my front door. It broke open (if only I had tried that before) and I fell into the street. I heard horses coming towards me at a high speed. I opened my eyes to look around and was again burned. I curled up into a ball and waited to be killed.
[b]???-[/b] "Stop! There's someone in the street!" It was a womans voice. All the horses stopped and I heard a dismount. I got up on one knee cautiously. I heard the faint flapping of wings come toward me. Something brushed my face and I jerked back violently. The voice came from above my head.
[b]???-[/b] "This guy is blind! Come here Mara. You should be able to reverse this."

[color=red][size=1] Mara shrugged and walked over cautiously.

"I'm no wizard," she said, exaspertated, "I'm a time mage!"

She looked at all her companions, aa they stared back at her expectantly.

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

"Can't you try?" Miko asked.

Red blotches sprung up to her face.

"You think that I am some magic weilding sorceress!? I'm not. I'm a time mage! You know, the one who handels time! The only thing I could do was turn back time before he lost his eyes!" she exclaimed, rounding on the boy.

He shook his head.

"Sorry." he mumbled.[/color][/size]

Elsyan-well, I have a tiny bottle of some Holy Water that I found around my house before I left. It was my father's, I think. It won't completely restore your vision, but it's all that we can do for now until we can find someone to fully heal you. Let me find it.

[i]Elsyan began rummaging through her pack trying to find it.[/i]

Elsyan-I know I put it in here somewhere.... *Runeth pops out of the bag and hands her the bottle* Ah! Thanks, Runeth.

Kain-So, what happened? How did you become blind?

???-I'm not sure. There was a creature in my house and it spat this gooze in my eyes.

Auron-By the looks of it I would say that it was a Snake Demon.

Elsyan-I would have to agree with you there. *Elsyan finished applying the Water* There. Can you see now?

???-Yes, I can see, though my vision is still blurred a little.

[color=red][size=1] Mara nodded approvingly.

"I'm sorry if I was rude," she said, "but I hate it when people expect miracles from me. I'm no wizard. But look at meyself, I'm babbling. We must be going."

Auron nodded.

"Yes, we must. So, are you coming along?" he asked, his vision glued on the half-blind man.[/color][/size]

Everyone walked away from the mans house and headed for the INN and some shops.

Miko: Ok, somebody needs to go check in a room, who will do that?

Everyone looks around........

Miko: O...k.....Um, somebody needs to go to the weaopons shop so that we can stock up on what ever we need.

Everyone looks aorund.........

Miko: Well, Hmmmm...... and I look for somthng that cures blindness too. So I should go to the potion shop and get some other things we need too, who wants to come with me???

[color=red][size=1] Mara shook her head at the young boy.

"I'll go with you," she said, exasperated, "but no wasting time!"

After a few minutes of walking, Miko broke into a smirk.

"You don't look much older than me," he said quietly, looking at Mara, "how old are you?"

Mara shrugged.

"Seventeen." she replied primly.

"I'm fifteen." He said.

"And I care why?" Mara asked short-temperedly.

"Sorry." he muttered.

Mara shrugged.

"Oh," she said, sighing, "I'm not always like this. I just want to find the stones as quickly as possible. The shreads of time are coming together; danger will be lurking around like a cat in an alley. I just want to have the land safe."

Miko nodded.

"I can understand that." he replied.

Mara laughed.

"Now you're going to go all serious on me, aren't you?" she teased.

Miko chuckled.

"Sorta."

Mara just shook her head and pointed at the building ahead of them.

"Is that the potions place?" she asked.

Miko nodded as they both stpped in.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
Auron walked away, Kain watching him. "Where are you going?", Kain asked, his eyes glued on Auron. "Rest", he replied shortly, walking to the inn-keeper. He paid some Gil, and walked to his room. He sat, staring at the ceiling. Images coming together in his mind, from the cracks of the ceiling. His past was blurry, the real reason he was on this journey, was to hopefully find something out about his past, his family. He knew he was a hybrid, an elf, and human...but with seemingly no elvish traits. He fell asleep, and a dream occurred.

He was on a staircase, a long staircase. At the end, was a portal, a large sphere, leading to...something. He walked into the sphere cautiously, it sent him flying through a world of color. He landed on a platform, the ghost of his mother appearing before him. He tried to talk, but silence came from his mouth. He didn't even know it was his mother...but he had a feeling, that it had to be her. She was dragged off by guards before his eyes, and he woke up, abruptly.

Apparently, it was morning. Miko, and Mara had returned from the herb shop, and everyone was sleeping. Auron put on his trench coat, picked up his long-sword, and walked outside, staring at the sky. What had the dream meant? Was it a preminision? Would he ever know? All of these questions were rushing through his head. He knew it had to be a link to his past, and he would find out what was missing. He would find out...
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B][i] Hey guys id really like to get in on this rpg, and i asked if someone could introduce me......but no one did....so again, im asking plz intro me into the game?[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, You'd have to read this whole RPG through, and I know that no one would even think about reading the whole thing, plus, its too late now. There are plenty more RPG's out there have to do with finding Lost Gems or stones, so go find some.

Now back into the RPG...........
------------------------------------------------------------

Miko: Urrr......Tired....

Mara: Must....Sleep......

Auron: No time to waste, every second is critical.......

Auron grabs both of them and drags them outside to get equiped....

Miko: Awww come on Auron..... We just----

*smack

Auron: Just shut up and lets head out.

Miko mutters: (Yes Satan)

Kain: Well Hell, now that all of this has covered, lets get the heck out of here.

The Party Fallows Mara out of town onward.

Miko runs up out of breathe along side of Mara.....

Miko: Pant......Pant......Hey!!....Pant......

Mara: Haha, silly boy.....

Miko: Boy??!!

Mara: Oh im sorry! I forgot, age doesnt matter......Heheheh....

Miko: Thats right! Listen I wanted to ask you somthing....

Mara: yah?

Miko: Well....-----

Auron grabs Miko and carries him past Mara....

Auron: Will you hurry up!! Im sick of stepping on your heels.

Miko:H---Hey!!!!! Let go of me!:mad:

[color=darkred]
OOC: Yes, far too late now
[/color]
[color=darkblue]
Auron walked past a tree,with a lady hiding behind it. "Mara!", the voice came from behind the tree. "Relee?", replied Mara, staring at the figure in the shadow. While Relee and Mara re-acquainted themselves, Auron sat in wonder about his dream. "What are you doing?", Kain said, staring at Relee. "Thinking", Auron replied, looking at the sky. "About what?",Kain asked, getting no reply from Auron.

A large ball of fire came hurdling at the town, destroying many buildings. "Malius", said Auron, continuing to walk along the path. Everyone was staring at him, and the town. "Where are you going?!", Kain said, signaling toward the town. "We cannot help them now", Auron said, continuing to walk. "This isn't right! We must help them! They are helpless, and innocent!", Elsyan said, gleaming at Auron. He stopped in his tracks, not turning around. "Then I shall go alone. You may be naive, and save the few people that you can. I, however, will continue on my journey, and you can do whatever you want", Auron said, mounting a horse. He took off, leaving the others bewildered.
[/color]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: No need to be so hostile to Schratn, guys. No one is going to introduce you though, Schratn. If you want to get in, you must rp yourself into the game.

------------------------------------
Mara nodded, following Auron.

Miko looked at the girl, bewildered.

"People are going to die!" he spat.

Mara whirled around, her imposing figure a product of light magic.

"You think I don't know that! There's nothing we can do, nothing! We have to leave here and find the stones! We can't risk our lives over a town on what we were going to do in the first place: Save the lives of millions. Sometimes we must make sacrifices for the greater good!"

Elsyan nodded grimly.

"I suppose you're right." she stated sadly, "I just wish there was something we could do."

Kain shrugged, getting onto to his horse.

"We have to leave now." he said, nodding his head in the direction of the road.

Auron grunted in agreement.

"They're coming. Get on your horses now!" Mara exclaimed, jumping on her and breaking into gallop.

All the group glanced oddly at each other, quickly following the time mage up the steep path.[/color][/size]

[i]Elysan took one last look at blazing village and quickly turned her head away. She slowly had to agree that there was nothing they could do. [/i]

Runeth-Aren't we going to help them?

Elsyan-no. They're right. *sigh* We can't do anything about it. We wouldn't even have anything to put the flames out with.

[i]They rode on with no more conversation for a while galloping down the path with Mara in the lead.[/i]
------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: yeah, yeah. I know it was a crappy post. I think I'm coming down with a WB.... >_<

OOC: Ack... I think you guys left me in the town when the fireball hit. I'm just going to play it like that, seeing that you guys left on horses an I didn't have one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the smoldering building into a world of fire. I shielded my partially blinded eyes and looked around the town. I knew there was fire, I felt the heat, but all I could see was an orange glare. Several people walked by me. I shouted for help, and that I was partially blind but they were too absorbed with getting out of the blazing town. I walked around the town looking for the outskirts. The outskirts meant the town ended. And that meant that I could get out of the inferno.
I stumbled over a gravestone. I was at the graveyard that I had helped to protect earlier that week. I was finnaly at the end of town. I walked into the forest aimlessly, hoping to find the people that had helped me.

[color=darkblue]
Auron didn't turn around, he stared straight at the area in the sky where the ball of fire had come from. "They're in the clouds", he spat, riding off into the trees.

OOC: Short, but I have a friend on the phone.
[/color]

[color=blue] [size=1]Relee bit her lower lip to keep herself from bursting with tears, as she watched the village grow farther and farther away as it burst more and more into flames. Relee hung her head slowly and put on her cloak. As soon as she put the hood over her head, a tear fell from her cheek and onto the horse's mane. Just then, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. Relee slightly rose her head to see a familiar face.

"the people... they-''

"I know, But we couldn't do anything.'' Mara said calmly, slightly smiling.

"Thanks mara, you've always been there for me." Relee replied, using the sleeve of her cloak to dry her eyes.

"Don't worry. Once we find the anair stones, things like this won't happen anymore." Mara reassured, as she pulled the horse to slow it down to a trot.

"I think things have gotten a bit more complicated than you think.'' Relee remarked.

''Really? Like how?''Mara asked her face turning into a friendly smile.

"Well, The king's men have already found one of the stones.'' Relee replied.

Just then, Mara's kind, warming smile quickly changed to a paniced, worried expression. Her face began to turn pale, as she tried to swallow. She turned back at Relee. She tried to calm herself down as she looked back at her.

"Wait a second. I just thought you said-"

"The King's Men have one of the stones. I ran into them along the way. I heard them say something about, the king will be pleased, and think of the reward we'll recieve when we bring his highness back the stone." Relee interupted.

"oh no!! This is terrible!!" Mara Exclaimed. " This is ALOT worse than I expected. I'll annouce it in the morning. Oh no, If they already have one...." Mara paused. She also bit her lower lip, trying her best not to panic.

"Ladies, get ready. We're about to cross that small river. You don't want your horses to slip." Auron cautioned, gesturing to the small, narrow path of water up ahead.

"Thank you Auron." Relee Replied.

"Wait, how'd you-"

"uh, Mara Told me." Relee responed quickly, already knowing the question.

Auron nodded and head back to the lead.

Relee gave a quick wave of her hand with her left hand. This time, lower to the horse's side. She pulled out her green potion, and dropped a drop on its head. She waved her right hand over it, causing the drop to soak in. She smiled lightly as they crossed the small river.[/color] [/size]

Miko butts into the conversation.....

Miko: But Mara, remember that we too have an Aniar Stone as well. And as long as we have atleast one stone and he collects 4, he wont beable to go any further in his plans. So you wont need to worry just yet. Our main priority is to grab all of the stones we can before he gets to him.

Auron: And after that?

Miko: We go after the King.......

Mara: I see....

Relee: Ok, well......where are we going for our next destination?

Miko notices a sign.....

Miko: Hey check it out! A sign! It reads.....straight forward to Gagazet Town:100 miles.......Right to Gagazet town through Omen Forest:20 Miles.....

Without hesitation they take the forest path, they take all of the riss involves needed to get to the city quicker.

The Party moves forward entering the forest, the bright sunlight is suddenly reduced to a mid-night lighting and humid mist....