OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

Kain: My Katana is almost broken.

Auron: Hold out a little longer.

Kain throws a few Shurikens as they rush towards the dragon.The shurikens don't do much damage they just cause a minor distraction.As Auron and Kain strike the dragon head-on Kain dashes off to the right side of the dragon and he jumps on its back.Kain runs up to the head and starts to hack away.The dragon realises Kain and starts to viciously throw around it's head.After awhile Kain is thrown off and lands hard on his back and rolls into a wall.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relee took a deep breath and pushed her hands foward slightly. She clapped her eyes open, and pushed her arms foward. Just then a blast of a light blue beam shot out from her hands, and onto the dragon's stomach. Relee had a very serious expression on her face while she was pushing the beam on it. Just then, the beam stopped, and Relee fainted, and fell lightly on the ground. The dragon roared after the beam stopped. The dragon now had a blue glow on it, and the dragon seemed to be moving slower than it usually did. Relee laid unconsiously on the grass, helplessly, as the battle went on....

-----------------------

OOC: okay, finally.... anyways, Relee looks almost just like Cassandra from the scorpion King, and is wearing the same thing, here's a pic, just so ya know. ^_^'

[color=darkblue]
OOC: You wanted me to post??
----------------------------------
Auron looked back at Relee, who was being taken care of by Tyron and Aerow. He looked back at Kain, and they nodded, running off toward the dragon, Elsyan aiming an arrow. Kain jumped on the back of the dragon, seeing as how it was slowed down considerable this time. Auron was attacking the chest, and Elsyan shot arrows into the chest right above Auron, and the dragon roared, nearly tossing Kain off. With the final blow, Kain took his sword, and thrust it into the neck of the dragon, causing it to collapse, nearly falling on Auron.

"Good job", Auron said, walking back to the group of mages. "That's all you've got to say? We just took downa fire-breathing dragon!", Kain replied, shocked from the victory. "What else is there to say?", Auron said, Kain stopping in his tracks.
[/color]

[color=blue] [size=1]Relee slowly opened her eyes. She woke up to see two heads hovering over her, and then a third. She opened her eyes slightly more and saw Tyron, Aerow, and Mara's face looking down at her.She groaned and rubbed her eyes. She sat up. She looked down, Relee Screamed at the sight of a bloody dragon's head on the ground. She scrambled backwards, then sighed. They had beaten the dragon after all. Then she smiled. She turned and hugged Kain. Then Auron, and kissed Elsyan's forehead. She looked down at the dragon. Then she noticed how the dragon was killed. She tried to swallow, but couldn't because of the sight of the dead dragon.

"*ahem* Dinner, anyone?" Mara teased, smirking at the group.

Everyone shook their heads.

Auron whistled and turned around. Relee laughed as everyone also seemed to have lost their appitites after the sight of the pool of blood.

"sure, We could always have tomato soup. I'll make sure it's a bright, red color..." Relee added on.

Miko also sighed and turned around, as all the other did as well.

"*Cough* erm, well, let's move on...." Kain said, sighing as he walked to his horse.

Relee and Mara just smiled and walked back to the horses as well. Relee waved her hand over the horse's eyes, and it bend over again, letting her get on. Relee pulled out some more carrots and fed it to him. She smiled and stroke its mane. she put her hand over it again, and the horse began to move. All the other horses rushed ahead, and Relee let her horse slow down and get near the back of the group. She sighed and put her cloak over her head and rode quietly along with the rest into the village.[/color] [/size]

OOC: Sorry guys, Im just about to leave for school so if my post isnt long enough dont hurt me, especially Mist with her Iron Rod. Damn that Iron rod. Anyways.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miko: *Groan..Aww, what a battle. (OOC: Even though I didnt even get my post in it,lol.)

Mara: Hehe, thats for sure.

Miko places his arms above his head and looks up at the sky, wondering where everybody in the town have gone.

Kain: Theres gotta be some place in this town where people fled to, or some underground place to hide. What doy uo say Auron, should we search?

OOC:Ill post after school guys! C ya!

I guessed we won. Even though I didn't see the kill for myself the moods of the others had changed from instictual to a calmer worry. My sences were beginning to heighten. They were compensating for my lack of vision. I looked around the town, seeing nothing but a blur. My ears picked up something to the left of the group. It must have been just a dog, for it barked a moment later. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Maybe it was just me, but they seemed to be faintly burning. Like somethiing was behind them, trying to get out. I shook my head and zoned back into the real world. I had been off in 'lala land' as some would put it. I looked around out of habit and then dropped my gaze to the ground. God I hope I get my sight back...

Kain: I'll be back.

Mara: Where are you going?

Kain: Don't worry about it.

Kain rides his horse of into town searching for a weapons shop.
He finds one in less than ten minutes and walks in.Kain comes back twenty minutes later with a new sword.

Relee: Where'd you go.

Kain: A weapon shop.My katana is in that dragon so I need a new weapon.And I was cheacking for any villagers that might have been alive.

Auron: Did you find any?

Kain: No....

OOC: As you may have remembered I had a small companion, a Moogle named Kyram well since I havent even had her say anything throuhg most of the RPG, Im just gonna erase her from the RPG since she isnt really needed, Ill stick with just the basis of my Character and ill leave it at that. Its simpler this way, hope you understand.

-----------------------------------------------

Miko: Ohh Ahhhh, nice sword Kain, pretty shabby.

Mara: Miko, remember, your a black mage, you dont use hand to hand combat.

Miko: Aww I know, but what if I get silenced or somthing and I cant use magic? I gotta have a back up!*Runs off on his horse to get a sword.Comes back with a cool looking Baraque sword.

Miko:*Grin...Muhahahahahhaha!

Auron takes up his sword and slices it thoruhg the Baraque sword smashing it into little pieces.

Auron: Put that down, you dont know how to use it.....

Miko: Eep! Alright alright!

Miko hears people talking right below him for some reason.

Miko: What the---

All of a sudden bullet holes fly from underneathe just missing the party. Beside them a gate opens and people come out from under it and throw nets over the group capturing them.

Miko: hey whats the big deal? We are on your side, we just slayed a damn dragon for you, GeesH!

Long story short, Auron and the rest explaing to the party about there quest, they rest, eat, and gather any supplies needed to continue on there quest. As Miko and the rest are about to leave, a spear hits the wall.

Miko: What the?

????:Stop right there and hand over the aniar stones or else.

Kain walks right past the spear and continues to walk out of town ignoring him.The rest do the same.

????: You arnt leavign without a fight damnit!!!!!

Mara turns around and gives an evil glare.

Who said that? I looked around, again out of habit. I shook my head. I really needed to find a potion or something.
[b]???-[/b] "Hand over the Aniar Stones, I will not ask again." I squinted my eyes and made out the shape of a large, armour-clad figure. He seemed menacing through my weakened eyes but I had no way of knowing for sure.
[b]Ryan-[/b] "What stones?" I asked innocently.

Kain: You want a fight?Come and get it!!!

???: I'll kill you and take the Aniar Stones.

Kain: Whatever.You won't be able to get outside these gates.

The man runs and tries to get to Kain but a dagger lands in his head.

Kain: I told him.Let's go.

Kain turns around and starts to walk again.

Mara: Don't you think they will follow us.

Kain: Only if they wish to die.

As the Party continues onward, a strange light surrounds the dead body of the man who tried to take the stones. The light allows the Party to catch a glimpse of what the Man, or creature looked like. It appeared to be a tall blue elfw ith menacing devil-like teethe with long white hair, wearing a blue and gold robe. The Body rises with the help of the light, the Dagger falls out of its head and the wound heals. The dagger then flies through the air towards kain, Kain catches it in the corner of his eye and dodges it. The Creature/Man stumbles around showing signs of still being weak.

???:How could I have let that dagger hit me? You havent seen the last of Kalimah!!!

Kalimah is then slowly faded away as if he has teleported or fleed cowardly away from battle.

Mara: Now that was wierd....

Miko: I agree, now lets get out of here before somthing else bad happens.

Auron:(thinking, I've seen that....Kalimah somewhere before, but where?)Yes, I agree, let us make haste.

Elsyan: Where are we off to?

kain: I havent really decided that yet, lets just continue onward until then.

Relee nods her head with respect.

Relee: I want to find out why all of this is happenign, why does the King want the stones.

Ryan: I just might beable to help if I could actually see.

Miko: I almost forgot, I got this from one of the towsmen who had a sight problem.

Miko hands over the sample potion entitled...."Clear Eyes"(Haha)

Ryan: Oh yes!!!!

Ryan puts a couple drops on and it looks like his eye sight will be just fine for most of the journey.

Miko: Now if your sight gets any worse, just put a couple more drops on ok?

Ryan: Thanks alot man, I can see so much better now. Hehe, Relee is pretty cu-------

Miko: Shh---shes right behind you.Hahah, even when your eye sight is cleared up you are still blind,lol. Lets get moving.

Relee: Huh? Did sombody say somthing to me?

Ryan: Well---

Miko: *smacks ryan upside the head....Nope not at all! You must be hearing things.

The group trots off on there horses. Auron rides his own. Mara rides alone also. Relee is with Elsyan. Miko is with Kain. And Ryan finds a horse near by with a saddle to ride on. (OOC: Im not missing anyone am I?)

Krillen you've got things mixed up.Runeth is Elsyan's small dragon.Ryan is the one with the sight problem.I'll edit my post in a minute I have to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain has his hand on his sword as they ride on.

Kain: This doesn't feel right....

Kain rides on looking around catiously.He hears animals running around but he picks up sounds that sound like feet hitting the ground.

Auron: I agree Kain.It sounds like someone is watching us.

Mara: Becareful everyone...

A bullet hits Kain's horse on the side making it topple over.

Kain: D*mn!It's an ambush!

Kain runs stands his ground as soldiers start to surround the group.

Relee: What do we do?

Soldier#1: You will come with us.

Mara: For what?!?!

Soldier#2: To deliever the Aniar Stones to the king.

[color=darkblue]
"We will do no such thing", Auron replied to the guard, staring him down. "Then we shall kill you, and deliver them ourselves", the guard says, raising his hand, signaling to attack. 5 guards come rushing at the party. "Look at this. Not only are they outnumbered, but one of us could easily overpower them. Fools.", Kain said, drawing his katana.

Auron and Kain easily deal with the guards, the others not having to even stand guard. The one guard that was left standing jumped on his horse and rode away.
[/color]

[color=red][size=1] Okay, I'm starting to get a little mad. Some of you are portraying me as a majestic enchantress, and others, a childish fool. I'm none of them. Just pay attention on how I carry my character, in this post and others.
---------------------------------
Mara nodded approvingly at the two men.

"You are both powerful assets." she said, a slight smile upon her face.

Kain grinned, and Auron nodded back slightly.

Miko looked around.

"I think we should get out of here." he said, looking up at the sky.

Relee nodded.

"It's going to rain soon." she stated, urging Elsyan to steady their horse.

Ryan just blinked.

"Well," Elsyan stated, "Let's go."

Mara nodded again, urging her horse forward.

"Let's."[/color][/size]

Kain leans over to inspect his horse's wound.

Kain: Darn...

Kain takes the bullet out with his dagger and takes out his pack.

Kain: Where are those things!!Here it is.

Kain pulls out a plant,stone bowl,a grinding stone and a canteen of water.He immediatly beginds to grind a leaf of the plant and water eventually making a paste.He takes some and puts it on the wound.He places a bandage on the horse's wound and it stands upright.

Kain: All better.

Mara: What did you use?

Kain: A simple healing herb.Now we can go.

Hey guys, Sorry I havetn posted in a day, I was at a friends house and he didnt have the computer. Anyways im going out to dinner right now with my parents, :( So I might beable to post tonight im not sure. But ill make my next post long and...um...yah!

Runs away*

[color=blue] [b]YAY!!! I'm FINALLY a MEMBER!! Wooo whoooo!!!!!!!
*puts on party hat*[/b]
------------------------

[size=1]Relee walks over by kain's horse. She looks at the healed wound and looks back up at Kain.

"wait, do you have anymore?" Relee asked, her hand lightly over the horse's wound.

"anymore wha-"

"Healing herbs..." Relee interupted. "I need some to make another potion."

"I have a couple of em...." Kain replied, handing her another herb.

"Thank you. I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to make one in time. I have to make this potion on a full moon. otherwise, it wouldn't work." Relee said, thankfully taking the herb from his hands.

Relee pulls out a basket, water, and some sort of powder from a knapsack attached to the side of her horse. She also gets out the same stick (tiny baseball bat-ish) and puts it on the ground.

"Do you think it'll be safe to camp here for the night?" She asked, looking at the full moon.

" Well, I wouldn't exactly say the word [i]safe[/i] but..... I guess it'll be okay...." Mara said, looking around.

" And the dragon..... what, are we supposed to sleep with it or something?" Miko joked.

"heh, I really don't think it'd be so safe...." Auron stated, looking at the dead figure on the ground.

"hmm.. then can I have some time to finish my potion?" Relee asked, holding the basket at her waist.

"How long will it take? Even though, tonight is the last day with a full moon for a while and all...." Auron said, trying to guess around what time it was.

"Not too long. About two hours. This is a very delicate potion. It can't be made/finished in a hurry, or else it won't work." Relee replied. "do you think we'll have time?" Relee asked.[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
Two hours had passed, and the group was growing weary. Some of them growing paranoid, and thinking the dragon was making noises. "I'm finished", Relee said, looking exhausted. "Fine. Now let's get out of this godforsaken place", Kain said, looking down the road. "Let's", said Elsyan. They jumped on their horses, and rode off, cautious, for who knows what would happen next.

They were about a mile down the road when "Auron?", Miko said, looking at the man holding his stomach. "What's wrong?", Kain said, staring at him. "Nothing...", Auron said, clutching his stomach. The group continued riding on the dirt-filled road, with the thick forest on their left. They were afraid something was wrong, but didn't want to bother with Auron's business. Yet, Mara knew something was wrong, when his face grew pale.

There was a thud, he had fallen to the ground, nearly trampled by the horses. He was sweating awfully. Kain and Mara jumped off of there horses, but before they could reach him, he dashed off into the forest, as if he were possessed. "What's going on", Miko asked, not understanding what had just happened. Yet...none of them did. "We must find him", Kain said, re-mounting his horse. He sped into the forest, the others close behind.

What they did not know...is that they would not find him on foot. He was going through a change, and they would not understand. "That's it!", Mara exclaimed. "What?", Miko asked, wondering about Auron. "The full moon...", she said. "A werewolf?", Kain asked, knowing what the consequences would be if he was a werewolf. "It could be anything...it might not even be the moon...I doubt he's a werewolf, for he has shown no signs of it. There's something else wrong with him", she noted, the group searching cautiously now.

He was not a werewolf, but even he did not know what was going on. He was in a tree, hiding, because he was lonely, and afraid. There were so many things rushing through his head. [i]What was happening to him? What is the truth about his past? Where would he end up? How would his life be?[/i] These, and many other questions troubled his mind. He was afraid...afraid of dying alone...afraid of being abnormal..even more abnormal.

He jumped out of the tree, landing on the ground and rushing through the forest. The group would never find him at his speed, and for the fact that they were far off trail. "It's all his fault...It's all his fault!", Auron thought, dodging trees as he ran. He ran past the group, confusing them. They took off after him, but he was too far gone. "Best not to meddle...He will turn up", Kain noted, still worrying about him.

Auron climbed into another tree, he didn't know what was going on. He was lost now...lost in this godforsaken forest. Where would he go? What would he see? Would he die, without answering all of his questions? There was no transformation. He wasn't a werewolf. He was just a worried man. This event could change his life forever...he could be turned into an insane maniac. Where would his life lead? Would he find the Aniar Stones, and return peace to Gaia? Or would he be converted to a madman, and haunt the dreams of people for the rest of his life?
[/color]

[color=red][size=1] Mara shook her head and sighed.

"Miko, Ryan. Go back to the horses. We can't all be here. Elsyan, Relee, Kain.Us four need to split up into groups of two. I know Auron is strong, but we don't know what's out there. I want to find him before nightfall."

Miko and Ryan began to protest, but Mara cut them off with a wave of her hand.

"We don't know what's wrong with Auron, and we need to find out if we are to work with him." She said, gazing at Miko mildly, "and we need someone to watch our supplies, or working with [i]anyone[/i] will be useless." she said, turning back to the other three as the two men walked back in the other direction.

"We need to split up." she said simply.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
They decided that Elsyan and Relee would go together, while Mara and Kain paired up. They headed off in different directions. Mara and Kain headed off into the middle of the forest, which was a bad idea, for soon they were lost. "We'll be ok. We just need to find a tree with moss on it.", Mara noted, looking at the trees. Right at that moment, a shadowy figure fell before them. "Auron?", Kain asked, squinting at the man. "Yes...stay away", Auron replied, looking at them with bloodshot eyes. "Auron, we're here to help", Kain said, stepping towards him. "I said stay back!", Auron said, drawing his long-sword, and slashing at Kain. Kain dodged, drawing his katana. "Auron, we're not going to hurt you. We just want to know what's going on", Mara said, watching Kain step into a stance. "If you resist, we will take you by force", Kain said, readying his katana. "There's no need for that.", Mara said, watching the two men about to clash. "Then take me by force", Auron said, striking at Kain, knocking his sword to the ground with one blow.

He pointed his hidden katana at Kain's throat with one hand, his long-sword about his head in the other hand. "Move, or die", Auron said, pointed the long-sword at Mara. Kain refused, and Auron stepped forward, knocking him unconscious instead of killing him. Auron sheathed his swords, and ran off, past Elsyan and Relee, past Miko and Ryan. He was gone in a flash, leaving the others in confusion.
[/color]

[color=red][size=1] Mara shook her head, and sank to the ground. She tended to Kain, relieved to find him unconscious, and nothing worse.

Elsyan was conversing with Runeth as Relee dashed over. She looked over Kain, making sure that there were no other cuts or bruises.

Mara told Relee and Elsyan the story quickly, shaking her head as the three raced back to Miko and Ryan. Mara composed herself quickly.

"We all know that Auron was a great help," she began, her gaze lingering on everyone seperatly, "but our number one objective is to find the stones. We must go. It's either one life, or millions. It's your choice."

She leaped onto her horse gracefully, waiting to see who would stay and who would go.[/color][/size]

OOC: Hahaha, sorry for saying Runeth instead of Ryan, I edited my post, sorry for the comfusion. *Smacks head.....Ow!
----------------------------
There was a moment of silence when the whole group stood in the darkness next to there horses staring strait at the ground. They wondered, would that man that helped them so much ever come back? Even if he were not to come back, would he be alright? Or would he be an insane person lurking in the shadows of the forest claiming his ground. He would be nothing more.

With everyone giving up hope of even thinking that Auron would come back, Miko spoke out.

Miko: He [I]will[/I] come back.

The others looked over.....

Miko: He will come back!

Miko lept on his horse and started to walk off. The others looked at eachother saddened by the small event and slowly got on there horses gathering there supplies. They divided Aurons supplies to give to eachother. But Mara stopped them.

Mara: Hey, what doy ou think you are doing? You are acting like Auron is dead. Well he's not!! Hes still out here, so we are leaving his supplies right here, and when he comes back, or if he comes back, they will be here waiting for him. Now lets just try and get this off our minds and get out of here.

The group sighs, everybody mounts there horses and begins to fallow Miko. Mara speeds up and passes Miko so that she can be the one in front, needing to be the leader of the group.

The group sees of Maras actions of taking lead of the group and everybody nods there heads aggreeing that she is best fit as our leader.

This is a short one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain stumbles for a minute before he regains his balance and speaks.

Kain: *thinking* Auron can take care of himself.I must find the Aniar Stones.He must have his reasons for doing this.