OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

I sat up and looked around. I moved my arm and white pain flowed though my body again. I laid back down, hard, banging my head on the floor. I groaned and Relee came over.

[b]Relee-[/b] "Ryan, your bleeding bad..." I stood up shakily.

[b]Ryan-[/b] "That's not important right now..." I lifted it and another bolt of pain rocked my already unstady frame. I fell to one knee as a bit of saliva ran out of my clenched teeth. "Ok... Maybe it is important..." I barked a sad attempt at laughter and sprawled back onto the ground, drifting in and out of conciousness.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=deeppink][size=1]Relee examined the arm, trying to see where exactly the blood was coming from. She reached for a vile, but realized there were only two left...

"It's okay Relee, I'll be fine." Ryan lied, trying his best to smile.

"No, it's bleeding. We just need to be careful so we don't need to use another one." Relee objected, taking out the vile.

"It's not that bad I mean-"

"Yes it is that bad, if it keeps bleeding, you can die! I'm using this."

She pulled out a small cloth, and poured the potion from the tiny vile, onto the cloth. She wrapped it around his arm twice, as he squirmed at the stinging liquid.

"there. It should heal soon."[/color] [/size]

OOC: I'm sorry for the short posts but I'm sleepy and have a slight case of writers block...
-----------------------------
[b]Ryan-[/b] "Yet, I do not think it will. Another burst of pain issued from my arm as I stood up. "I think there was somehthing in the creatures juices... I think that something has infected me." A wave of vertigo swept my vision and I started to fall. Relee caught me and proped me up against a wall. "I think I'll stay here." I said, and slipped completely into unconciousness.

[color=darkblue][size=1]
"It might be best to leave Miko and Ryan here for now. We should lay them on the bed," Mara said, picking up Miko, returning his favor.

After they had taken care of the wounded best they could, they proceeded to leave through the corridor. "I hope they'll be alright," Elsyan whispered.

They had come once again to the wall in which they fell through. It seemed there was no way out. It was as solid as a rock.

--------------------
OOC: I'm going to try using Mara's powers. If I'm using them wrong, tell me to edit it.
--------------------

Mara raised her hand, flipping it to where her palm faced the wall. A vain showed in her forehead, pulsating. Slowly, the wall started to open up, as it had some time ago.

The others were bewildered now that they understood her time powers.

The continued down the hall, drawing their weapons. It was a long, spiraling length of stairs until the King's chamber.
[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee kept looking back, gasping for air as the stairs seemed to last forever. The ground felt so far away.. so distant from where they were...

"Elsyan, I'll stop here." Relee called, slowing down between steps.

"Relee, it's only a little farther. Just keep trying and we'll there soon." Elsyan said, reaching out a hand to help her up.

"No, I'll just be slowing you down. You guys just keep going without me. I'll catch up soon." She said, her hands against the cold stone walls of the corridor.

Hesitant, Elsyan turned to the others, and began up the stairs.

"Just don't get into trouble again, okay?" Elsyan added, smiling jokingly.

Relee managed to chuckle, and then nearly collapsed onto one of the stairs. She wondered why she felt so.. ill.. It couldn't just be the stairs. Everything seemed blurry, as she watched the others continue up to Malius's Chamber. She closed her eyes, as everything seemed to blank out in front of her.[/color] [/size]

[color=009966][i]Elsyan kept turning around to look behind her as they continued to ascend the stairs.[/i]

Elsyan-I have a feeling I'm going to regret leaving her back there.

Kain-She'll be alright. You know Relee. She'll catch up when she's ready.

Elsyan-*sigh* I guess your right.

[i]Mara, Kain, Elsyan, and Tyron trudged wearily up the stairs. They seemed to be never-ending! It was about 15 minutes later when they could finally see the top of the stairs.[/i]

Kain-Alright! This is it! Auron and King Malius are just up ahead, so be prepared. And remember, since Ryan, Miko, and Relee aren't here now, our force is smaller. Be cautious no matter what!

[i]Everyone nodded grimly and drew their weapons. This was going to be a difficult challenge.[/i][/color]

[color=darkblue]
While the group was nearing the door, Auron stood up once more. His katana was shattered, so he needed to use his long sword. He was so weak that the sword fell limp in his hands. Nevertheless, he continued to approach Malius, dragging the sword. He was feet away from Malius and swung the sword. Malius blocked it with his arm, shocking Auron.

Auron's eyes widened. He realized that it was impossible. Even if they had 4 stones, one was still missing. He had not yet realized that the Aniar stone was concealed within himself.

Malius once again flung Auron against the wall, nearly knocking him unconscious. Kain burst in, sword drawn. He saw Auron lying on the floor. "Ah, more victims I see," Malius laughed.

Mara, Elsyan and Tyron were close behind. Mara had stolen the stones back from the creature that had taken them captive, and now had a necklace with one on it.

Kain and Tyron rushed at Malius, only to be thrown against the wall with Auron. Mara started to raise her wrist, Malius stopping her in an instant. A barrage of arrows flew at him from Elsyan's direction.
[/color]

Tyron: Man hes strong... Kain are you okay?

Kain: Yeah.... I little backache, but I can fight.

Tyron: Auron! Are you still alive?

Auron: .....Y....yea.....

Tyron: Allright! Lets regroup and give it anothe chance!

[I]All of Elsyan's arrows had missed. She heared Tyron saying so regroup and followed his idea. So did Mara. They readied themself. But then Tyron thought of Relee lying on the stairs. He thought about going to look if she was coming up, but he didnt had the change. Before he even turned his head, Malius came attacking.[/I]

[color=darkblue]
Auron deflected the attack, but only by a small bit. "I never said I was going to help you out," Auron said, glimpsing at the stones.

He took a dive at the ones in the center of the room, only to be stopped by Malius. "Naughty little boy."

Malius used the back of his hand to pulverize Auron into the ground. He was knocked unconscious.

[/color]

As Malius came forward slowly Kain rushed forward only to be knocked away into the wall.But instead of slamming into the wall he kicked off and tried again and again.Part of Kain's plan was to dive for the Aniar Stones on the next attack.As he tried Malius was a step ahead of him and knocked him to the ground smashing Kain's face into the cold stone floor.Malius threw Kain back at the group.

Malius: You powerless fools...

Kain: How can we kill him?

Tyron: This is impossible.

Mara: There has to be a way.

Elsyan: We must get the Aniar stones if we even want to think about killing this fiend.

[color=darkblue]
Auron started to awake once more. A blue light started glowing before him. He thought it was all a dream and was bewildered. He stood up, the light vanishing. He drew his sword.

He rushed at Malius once again, only to be knocked back once more. "It's no use without the fifth stone. We have absolutely no idea where it is," Auron noted.

"Have you not realized yet? You're a fool. The fifth stone is concealed within one with a confused mind."

Auron realized the truth. . .

He leapt for the other stones, Malius raising his hand and a bolt of lightning shooting from it.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: *shakes head rapidly* It can't die!! ><'
------
Relee woke up, the air humid and admist. She could feel her legs on the cold stone of the stairs, and her arms laid in front of her. Her legs felt numb, and when she tried to get up, she couldn't. The ground beneath her felt cold, and the air seemed heavier than before. Why did she feel so... weak? She never felt so much pain in her life. Was she dying? If she was, why? She just couldn't understand.

She just couldn't move. Relee just looked above, and heard something.. something being thrown around up there, but what? If someone was in pain, she wanted to help.. that is, if she could get up. She decided it was time to use her sarana technique, for she felt she just couldn't move on any longer...[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
Auron was laid out in the corner, blood dripping from his face. "I never cared for them. Why should I be helping them? It's not my place to sacrifice myself. Is it because I detest Malius so?" Auron thought.

The others were struggling with Malius, knowing that Auron's sacrifice would be the only way for Gaia to live on.

Miko looked into Auron's eyes. They were black, as black as the water within a cave. He lay in a pool of blood, his body torn to shreds. How he detested life and all of the beings it brought into this Hell.

Auron stared straight back at Miko, seeing the pain in his eyes. Miko turned away, casting a spell to help in the fight against Malius.

A tear came from Auron's eye. "I mustn't show signs of weakness," he thought, wiping it away. Another one dripped down his face, and another, until his face was sopping with them. He stood up and raised his hands toward the sky.

"Why must I live this Hell! Why, God?! If you even exist! Why have you put us here! Why must we fight these continuous battles! Kill me! Strike me down! I know you are listening!" Auron shouted as high as his battered body would let him. "Kill me! Kill all of us! Destroy this wretched land!"

A gentle wind came through, rustling Auron's dirt-ridden hair. He lowered his hands, more tears and blood dripping from his face. He walked forward, a new surge of power within his body.

Malius raised his arm once more, Auron only being pushed back slightly by the wind. He continued to walk. Malius tried once more, only stalling Auron. He continued to walk. Malius shot another bolt of electricity from the palm of his hand. Auron screamed out in pain.

The bolt stopped and Auron, hurt as it did, continued to walk toward Malius and the stones.

"I will rid this awful land of you and your tyranny."

Malius reached out and punched Auron in the face, knocking him down. "Damn you to Hell, Malius, if there is such a place worse than this land," Auron said, raising his sword, only to have it shattered into pieces by Malius' fist.

Auron continued to walk. With Malius distracted by Auron, Kain and Elsyan took it upon themselves to give a surprise attack. This stalled Malius, giving Auron enough time to raise his hands once more.

"I said kill me! Mutilate me in every form possible, you horrible entity!" Auron said, he laid his hands on the podium where the stones sat. A blue light surged throughout him. Malius tried to stop him but the light was too powerful.

The stones glowed a blue light as well and there was a great flash, everyone blinded.

When the excitement died down, the stones were gone and Auron was lifeless on the ground. Small gems appeared around the necks of the warriors fighting Malius.
[/color]

Kain: What's this?

Kain looked at the white gem on his neck.It had a certain power.Kain felt a slight rush of power in his body replinishing him.His wounds were healed and he was no longer fatigue.

Elsyan: These look like Aniar Stones.

Everyone notices Auron lifeless on the ground.

Miko: Is he dead?

Mara: I don't think so.

Kain: Time to stop chatting.Malius is still alive.

[I]As soon as Tyron looked at Malius, he turned to the way they just passed, again. Wondering what'll happen with Relee if she lays there. It may be possible she will stay allive but he wasnt sure what was safer. If you lay there and cant move, or if you're here where you can at least be protected a bit. But he had no time to think deeply about it for Malius stood normal again.[/I]

Tyron: He may be strong but he cant protect himself from al sides can he?

Kain: What are you planning at?

Tyron: Im just trying to think of something. Cause if no one else does, we'll all die while planning an attack!

Elsyan: You have a point.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee groaned as she grasped the cobblestones of the walls, and tried to lift herself from the floor. She still couldn't understand, why her body felt so weak...

She fell down again, as a tear fell from her eyes. She felt so weak, all of a sudden, she wanted to die. She just wanted to let it all go, but she couldn't. She took one deep breath, and gazed up at the tunnel. She closed her eyes, and attempted to use her sarana spell.

As she closed her eyes, and mumbled a few phrases, the room around her disappeared, surrounding her in a room of mist, just like in the dream she had so long ago... She tried to get up, and to her surprise, she could! She walked over to a small cavern, which seemed to have light coming from it. She looked down, as she walked in, and saw she had on the same golden dress, with a cold, transperant cape. She glanced at her legs, and they had the traditional spells written down.

When she went inside, she found there was an old woman... could it be?? Anai??[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
Auron lay lifeless on the ground. Mother Earth had struck him down and given the warriors the powers to defeat Malius. A noble sacrifice from a confused man.

They were still staring in wonder about the stones around their necks. Malius stood frozen in shock.

------------------
OOC: Sorry for shortness but I'm just bumping it up some and waiting for Mist to get back!! Where has she gone? :p
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: - .-' Evelyn won't be back for a while. She's kinda in the process of moving... soo she has to get her internet back. (and, btw, D_A, I think everyone noticed it already - .-;;;[/color] [/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkblue]
Mara stared at Auron, tears at the brim of her eye. He had sacrificed his life, never to come back.

"'Twas a noble sacrifice, let it not be in vain," she said, wiping her eye. She faced Malius, her pendant glowing along with the others.

The pendants seemed to be attracted toward Mara. They were tugging on the necks of the group. Regretfully, they removed them from their necks, realizing the point of this. Mara must defeat Malius and she must do it alone.

Kain was the last to take his off, slowly handing it to Mara. Malius noticed this and took flight.

"Kain!" Tyron shouted from behind. Kain turned around in time to see a large man flying at him. There was no time to retaliate.

He dropped the pendant, shouting out in despair. Out of the corner of his eye, Malius was shot down. Kain turned around as he threw the pendant into Mara's hands. Elsyan was bent over in pain.

She had delayed Malius for only a short enough time for Mara to gain control of the stones.

There they lay in her hands, she placed them unto her neck.

A great light shone throughout her.

-------------------------
OOC: I have a serious case of writer's block, this isn't very detailed at all, but it's dying.
[/color]

"Noooooo!!!!!" Malius hollowed while running at Mara, "It cant be over yet!!!!!!"

"you know it is!" Tyron jumped infront of Malius while knowing he could only keep him up for a bare moment.

"get out of my way imbocile!"

[I]Malius pointed his hands forward as soon as he said it. He was determinned to kill Tyron. His hands glew red of the heet that the speed of his running caused. This would be the end of Tyron... But then there was this strange light. A light, so bright, that it could've blinded them all if they hadnt closed their eyes. Tyron looked up at Malius and then he saw he hasnt closed both of his eyes. Malius stood there, one eye open and one closed. Blinded by this bright light, he stared somewhere in the direction of Mara.[/I]

"what happend?..." Tyron said while opening his eyes a little more.