OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

[color=crimson][size=1] I intend to make my task last, Eric. You know, I was aiming for the quality of it.
-----------------------------------------------------

Mara shook her head clearing her mind. She swam in a whirl-wind of colors...slowly...slowly

[i]Where am I?

Floating ever softly...

[b][ Concentrate. ][/b]

Hold on to something...

I can't!

...and watch it fall away.

[/i] "Mara, sweetheart, it's time to wake up!"

The young girl rubbed her jade eyes and turned onto her belly. She then pulled her pillow over her ears.

She could hear her mother's soft footstep creaking up the stair of her house. She gently popped her head into her daughter's room, then ran full speed and pounced on the bunched up heap on the bed.

Mara groaned and turned around to face her mother.

"Hi mom," she said sarcastically, " Are you comfortable?"
Her mother laughed and then retaliated.

"Get up," she replied, " then I'll stop."

Mara rolled her eyes while she flailed her arms.

"I would but a certain mother is sitting on me!" she giggled.

Her mother smiled and got off roughly. Mara sat up and blinked happily. Today was her birthday, she remembered as she tried to adjust to the bright sunlight filtering from the window.

Suddenly, Mara gasped in delight. There at the foot of the bed was the dress that she had drooled over for six months in the city boutique.

It was powder blue and was knee length. Mara and her friends would stop at the boutique and stare at it all day. Ms. Nimue, the owner of the store, had always asked the girls if the wanted it for free, but the girls always shook their heads. Their families would tell them to bring the dresses back.

"Oh, Mother! It's beautiful!"

She ran to the dress and tried it on. It fit perfectly. She twirled right and left and walked up and down the rug at her door like she was a model and it was the catwalk.

Her mother smiled in approval and Tifa squealed with excitement. Tifa ran back to her mother sitting on the bed and hugged her.

"Mommy, it's beautiful," she looked down and fingered the material, " but how did you know I wanted it?"

"Well, it's quite funny actually. I was out at the square looking for your present and I ran into Ms. Nimue. She was out trying to get her husband a present also, except it was because it was some family tradition. We talked and I told her I couldn't find you anything and she said this dress," she pointed at Mara's dress, "would be perfect."

"Oh, thank you mommy." Mara said.

"Your welcome, sweetheart. Happy birthday."[

[b][ See. ][/b][i]

I don't want to see anymore! Leave me alone!

[b] [ That will not be doing. ][/b][/i]

?How much??

Gwydion smiled triumphantly.

?It?s not for sale.?

?Seriously, Gwydion. How much??

?It?s not for sale.?

A pen dropped to the cold stone floor, booming around the room.

?Then we?ll just have to take from you, won?t we??

The man smiled menacingly and pulled out revolver. He aimed it at Gwydions head. In the dim lamplight, the beautifully furnished office was spelled like a prison.

He placed his forefinger lightly on the trigger.

?Nice doing business with you.? He said.

Gwydion quickly pulled the man?s wrist and reversed the gun into his hand, facing the man?s forehead. He quickly pulled the trigger as a piece of speeding metal slammed into flesh and bone. A red puddle formed thickly on the recipient of the bullet?s head before he even hit the ground.

Gwydion bent down, aimed, and another shot echoed through the quiet room. Another puddle of blood formed on the carpet, with tiny scarlet rivers descending down his head slowly.

?No, nice doing business with you.?

He then pocketed the gun and left the office.[i]

Never! I won't believe it!

[b] [ And why not? ][/b]

I...don't know why.[/i]

Mara's body hit the ground with a thud as the yellow mists drifted away from her slowly.
----------------------------------------------------
OOC: I congratualte anyone who actually got that post. The dream sequences were little snipets of stories that I had written. Anyway, blah...[/color][/size]

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee lay on the floor crying. She hated this... this...test. She wanted to get out of there. The memories, they were haunting her as she lay on the floor. It showed her sisters and brother running around her, as if they wanted her to play. Then it showed them getting stabbed, burned.... and slaughtered...
She didn't want anymore. It was haunting her, and making her heart stinge at the pain, as she watched her siblings die, as the memories came more and more alive, surrounding her, teasing her. Relee still didn't understand what kind of test this was. She got up, wiping as mamy tears as she could, and trying to stop crying as she did. Just as a tear fell on the floor, the mist began to clear to reveal a smooth, long passage. Relee felt a rough ground beneath her. She looked down to see a dirt road. Just then, she heard voices... whispers.... chilling, frightning whispers began to multiply as the mist began to slowly turn above her. The whspers kept repeating, [i]the time has come.... the time has come...[/i] Just then, Relee kept looking around to see if anything was there.

"wh-who's there!? What do you want?" Relee yelled, still sitting on the floor.

"[i]the time has come....[/i]" the voice repeated.

"The time has come for what? Please, what do I have to do?" Relee asked, trying to find an answer.

This time in a deeper, boomming voice she heard,
"The time has come for you to face your fate."

"What? What fate? I make my own fate!" Relee yelled back at the mist above her.

"Your fate is to die."

Relee's eyes grew larger at this statement.

"Your fate is to die just as your family did."

"N-no....." She said under her breath.

"But only if you do not pass the first test."

"the first?" Relee asked.

"To pass this test, you must walk through that forest, all of the memories that you regret will come to you, in that forest. If a singe tear falls, you are not worthy of helping the others that can, find the anair stones. Your heart must be strong. Here, your regrets will come back to you in that forest."[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara stood up quietly and walked through a door at the other end of the hall.

Pools of silver began to invade her jade eyes, eating them into nothingness. As she walked, the jade began to fight back fiercely, absorbing the silver little by little.

Try as it might, the silver reluctantly was swallowed wholly by the overpowering jade, leaving but little splashes of it metallic shine in her pupils.

She shook her head quietly, not even noticing the change as she walked through the two double red doors to find some of her companions wait expectantly.

Elsyan nodded at Mara and laughed a bit.

"You look good in blue, you know." she commented playfully.

Mara looked down at her dress in confusion, findinf it to be the same dress she had worn before her mother died. She shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes. She fainted.[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee took a deep breath and walked towards the entrance of the forest. Just then, she hesitated. She looked back, closed her eyes tightly, and bit her lip trying not to cry. she hung her head, took a deep breath and walked into the forest. Just then, she quickly looked back to see some trees rapidly growing behind her, covering the entrace.

"No turning back..." Relee said under her breath. All of a sudden, the same laughter, giggling and humming could be heard again. this time, she walked over to her, which was still skipping.

"Mina!" Relee called, opening her arms, trying to hold the ghost of her younger sister.

But the girl just kept on skipping, and became silent once more. her jubilant face had turned into a frightened, terrified shadow. Her face was pale, when she began floating, kicking, screaming and crying all at once. Just then, she heard a loud and sudden 'gush' come from Mina's stomach. Mina dropped to the floor, her beutiful blue eyes still in suprise. Relee wanted to run up to her, but couldn't. She knew what she had to do to pass this test. Relee had already seen this vision, so she didn't cry. She just stood in horror as the pool of blood spread around the dirt road ahead. Relee closed her eyes and walked across her dead younder sister's body. She turned around one more time to see her sister had disappeared. She had moved on to the next regret. She walked over a log, and just as she was about to trip, she grabbed a nearby tree branch, which appently made her look to her right. She saw some sort of dungeon. [i]go inside the dungeon...[/i] the voice said. She headed for the dungeon, and grabbed a torch at the door. She walked inside, not knowing what to expect. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine as she looked down at some skeletons. Just then, she saw a ligh coming from the end of the passage. She walked towards it to find a group of guards around a long pole with a tall, slim woman tied to it. She was standing on some hay with her hands tied behind her back around the wooden pole. She peeked from around the corner and bend over to see a guard with an extra torch bending over in the hay. Relee's jaw dropped, when she saw the man drop his torch onto the hay. Relee screamed and ran towards the guards, but she went right through them, as if they were shadows, and stopped right in front of the woman, who's shoes were already on fire. Relee tried to put her hand on her cheeck, but the woman's chin was up high, and she was crying in agony as the flames reached her waist. Relee drew back her hand, and quickly wiped a tear from her eye. She dropped to the floor and whispered, "goodbye Cecily...." Relee turned around. She couldn't bear watching her best friend burn to ashes. A tear rolled down her cheek, but was wiped quickly before it dropped. She still had two more sisters, a brother and her parents. She took a deep breath, still shaking at what she had saw. Relee walked out of the dungon, shaking, and wiping tears from her eyes. She walked back to the dirt road. It had become bright again. She was suprised to find herself on a beach. And before she knew it, she was calling for her 4 year old sister, which had been running along the shore. She began calling for her. Apperantly, she had disappeared. She looked at a small pool with massive rocks along it. She blinked a couple of times and squint to see a man. He was pressing something down under the water. She wondered if he was crabbing, but just then, a tine hand popped out of the water splashing, struggling.....[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
OOC: I was waiting for everyone to come together, but I guess Juu can finish her trials after my post.
-------------------------------------------------

Auron heard voices on the other side of the door. He proceeded, putting his hand on the knob, turning, and alerting the others. A force blew him back, and a voice spoke: "They are not ready", it spoke, leaving Auron in confusion. The memories flooded back into his head. He had been acting like a normal man, and these pushed him back over the edge. [i]His mother...His father...[/i]All because of...[i]them[/i]. All because of the human race. The elven race. Every creature known to man. His life was ruined because of the inhabitants of Gaia, and he would destroy them all! He would destroy God! He would live in a peaceful world...[i]by himself[/i]...He didn't want to die lonely...yet he wanted to be alone...What was wrong? Why was he opposing himself? All of these questions would soon be answered...but first, he though...first he would take care of this filth...this filth known as the living.

He threw his fist in the air, knowing that he would not be able to defeat God...but he could start the Apocalypse...he would bring an end to all that is living! He would be the ender of God's creation...the universe...destroying God, destroying the humans, destroying the elves...he would annhialate them all! With all of this rushing through his head, he sank into the corner and held his head. He held his head, waiting for the people on the other side of the door...he would destroy them first...

-------------
OOC: Sorry if I offend anyone by speaking of God, let's just say it's the being who created Gaia.
[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] Heh, maybe I should revive myself for this one...Sounds like fun. They'd get their butts kicked without me! :D
--------------------------------------

Mara woke up slowly, staring at the door ahead. All the other members were staring at her oddly.

"You okay?" Miko asked timidly.

Mara nodded, her eyes still glued to the door.

"Be prepared." she said simply, standing erect.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Just because." Kain said, 'I felt it too. It's Au-"

Mara silenced him.

"Don't," she warned, "They'll know in due time."

Elsyan smiled mischiviously.

"It's Auron, isn't it?" she asked.[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]oh, LOL, am I the only one not finished?
--------------

Just then, Relee saw two, then three hands pop out of the water. She gasped at the sight of a dagger being plunged into the water where the hands had come from. Just then, the hand just dropped lifelessly into the water. Relee Gasped as she watched the guard drag the body out of the water and slap it on the shore.

He put the two bodies on his shoulder as if they were some bag of trash, and threw them into some cave. Just then, she could hear a chewing sound. Chewing, tearing..... growling....
Relee's inquisitive nature got the best of her. She walked into the cave to see what was going on. Whatever was happening, she hoped the two people were alright...

Relee gasped at the sight of torn limbs all over the cave. She then saw something roll to her feet. She put her index and middle finger up, put her palm about three inches away from her face, and blew at her two fingers.

Just then, a small white light began to glow from her fingers. She bend down to look at it, but then, she jumped in terror at what it was. She fell back as the light reflected what it was. She saw her older brother and sister's head roll around on the ground in a bloody mess.

She sat on her knees and picked up her brother's head. She began crying as she held it in her arms. She then looked into his eyes once more, for the last time, and placed it back gently on the ground. She then looked at her sister's. She couldn't bear to look at them. She dug her face into her arms and began sobbing. She couldn't take it anymore... Her parents... their deaths still remained.

She watched as the cave turned disapperared and she found herself in a castle. Her mother and father were there, enjoying their supper. Her father had just made a toast to those that had died in attempt of finding the anair stones. But then, the soldiers stormed in. Killing everyone in sight. She watched her father grab my mother, my mother grab me, and duck under the table. Just as they had the chance, they flipped over the table, and eventually jumped out of the window, which was about four feet figh.. ^^'

They jumped and stayed right below the window, so they would not be seen. They dashed into the forest, trying to hide in the shadows of the forest. After days of hiding, without food or water, her parents had gotten weak.

Their faces pale, with death shadowing their beutiful faces. Her parents had done all they could to keep Relee alive... Later on, the guards had tracked them down. The memories took her to the ceremony where her parents were hanged. Relee fell to the ground, laying on her stomach.

She began sobbing on her arms, not caring about what she had to face in the second round.

She stopped. She noticed something.... She realized why her fate led her to this test. She realized that the bad things of the past, could cloud her future.... her mind... she needed to clear her mind. The past was the past, and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

It was their fate... Now it was time to forget about the past and move on.... To try and find the anair stones to save the precious lives of others... Relee stopped crying, and put on a serious, determined look on her face. She got up, and wiped the last tear from her eye.

Just then, the crowd disappeared. She was back in that white,misty room. Relee had completed her test.... The whole time, all it took was for her to notice what she needed to do. The mist cleared in another part of the room, revealing a wooden door.

Relee walked outside to find herself in another room..... She began to wonder where everyone else was...
-------------
OOC: um.. i don't know who comepleted their task... ^^' soo... well anyways, there ya go. I finished my task! ^_^[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
OOC: Everyone's done now :) Now it's my turn :devil:
----------------------------
Juuthena walked through some pillars, hearing voices ahead. The first person she spotted was Mara, and she ran to sob on her shoulder. Mara looked down, and comforted her, signaling towards the door. "What's on the other side?", Juuthena asked, staring at the dusty, wooden door. "Auron", Miko said quietly, looking at the ground.

Kain stepped up, touching the handle, and alerting Auron. He turned the handle, and threw the door open, the group running in. "Auron!", Kain shouted, staring at the man in the corner, who was fingering his long-sword. "Auron, we've got to go, we've finished our tasks", Mara said, looking for a door. "That won't be happening any time soon", Auron said, standing up and drawing his sword.

"Auron?", Elsyan said, wondering what was going on. Auron stood in position. "It's your fault...they're gone...because of you...all of you...my life is a wreck...because of all of you...I will take my revenge", Auron said, a twitch in his eye. "What's going on?", Miko said, staring at the insane man. Auron ran at Elsyan, swinging his sword from above, and Kain jumped in the way, blocking with his katana.

"This must stop!", Kain shouted in Auron's face. "This is only the beginning! The Apocalypse will come!", Auron shouted at the sky, withdrawing, and advancing once more towards Elsyan. She shot an arrow, and it broke when he swung his katana, and sheathed it. His long-sword flew down, Elsyan dodging, and Kain attacking Auron. Kain swung with fury, and Auron backed up. He found a hole in Kain's attack, and swung the hilt of his long-sword, knocking him into a wall.

Miko regreted it, but he used his ring, and used the magic to shoot a jet of water at him. Auron lifted his sword, making the water divert to the sides of him, and he knocked Miko out with a punch. He turned to Ryan, who was about to cast a spell, and was struck back with dark magic, and when he had recovered some, he drew an arrow and shot. It was knocked to the side by another arrow from Elsyan, and he dropped his bow, charging at her.

Mara was concerned. All that was left were her, Ryan, and Juuthena. Her bracelet made her arm rise, and fire shot from it, engulfing Auron. A scream of horror echoed throughout the ruins, and when the flames died down, he emerged, his clothes tattered...his skin singed..."All of you! I will kill all of you!", Auron shouted, raising his sword. Out of no where, he was tackled by Kain, and pushed into a wall. Kain took his katana to his throat, and put pressure against Auron, warning him. "Fight alongside us, or die Auron!", Kain shouted, holding his rib. "That shall be enough", said Guato from above, as he sank from the sky. He waved his hand, and Auron was gone...back to the tree he was lying against, except in much more pain.

"You have proved yourselves, and I commend you. You are worthy of the fight against King Malius, and you should be weary of other dangers.", Guato said. "Like what?", Elsyan replied, standing up. "Auron...he is now insane, and wishes to destroy the universe...to bring utter chaos to the universe", Guato told them.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: *cough* I thought my char's name was Relee... T.T.... btw, here's a short one.
------------------

Relee looked up into the sky and watched the old man disappear. She closed her eyes and thanked god that auron didn't try to harm her. If he did, she would have been finished, for sure.

She suddenly felt a rush of worry run in her heart. She was worried about auron. What was to become of him? She hoped he'd be alright, even if he wasn't acting exactly..[i]normal[/i].....[/color] [/size]

OOC: Another short one, I gotta eat.
And Aries, I think you summed it up quite well. :D
------------------------------------------------------
I looked around the room slowly. There were quite a few pillars and the remanants of the battle. I looked around again and a puzzled look came across my face. The door we entered in had dissapeared.
[b]Ryan-[/b] "How are we supposed to get out?"

[color=green]ooc: I think my WB is starting to go away. evil, EVIL writer's block.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Elsyan put her bow away as she looked around the room.[/i]

Elsyan-That's a good question.

[i]Everyone looked around the room for a way out.[/i]

Miko-Trying to find a way out had better not be some other test we have to pass.

Guato-No, it's not a test. Keep looking. You'll find it.[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: thank gawd, I was worried it'd be...another test...^___^... btw, kool_aid, you forgots the [ /color] on the end.
---------------
Relee sighed a sigh of relief at those last words, she was worried that it'd be another test...She wondered if it were in any of the bricks. She tapped every one, trying to find a loose one, maybe they were in some sort of buliding outside... she moved right, still tapping. Elsyan looked over at Relee and began tapping also. Then Miko.... then Ryan... then kain... Mara put her arms on her waist and laughed.

"I hope you're not expecting to get out [i]that[/i] way.." Mara said, laughing.

"And you have any other ideas?" Elsyan asked, also putting her hands on her hips.

"Maybe~" She replied, leaning against a side of the wall.

Just then, she heard a crackling noise coming from her hands. Mara's hand fell through the wall!! Mara fell against the wall, as her arm went through the wall also. Just then, Relee laughed.

"Mara! you're a genius!!" Relee Exclaimed, running up to give her a hug. "You found our way out!"

Mara coughed at the dust coming from the wall, then opened her eyes. "heh, guess so.." Mara lightly chuckled, then looked at the hole. about three bricks had fallen out... Mara began to think...

'I hope I'm not [i]that[/i] heavy..." Mara thought, her eyes wide at the wall.

"Maybe~" Relee teased, sneering at mara.

"Wha- No I'm not!!!! And stay out of my brain!!! I prefer to keep my thoughts to myself!!!" Mara exclaimed, her face turning red.

"oh so it was the wall's fault? n.n"

Mara sighed and laughed. "Maybe~"

Miko tapped Relee's shoulder.

"Um.. don't...tell me you..read..minds..."

"If you want me to lie to you, ok." Relee replied.

Miko's face turned pale.

"You..don't..wanna read [i]my[/i] mind.."

Relee grinned.

"oh? and why's that?"

Miko coughed and put his hands behind his head.

"You..wouldn't wanna know."

Mara and elsyan laughed at the statement, as Relee walked over to them.

"He's right.. I wouldn't wanna read his mind.. -_-'*cough*"

The three burst into laughter. Miko's face turned into a rosy pink as he sighed.

"Hey, quit foolin around and help us with the wall. Don't you wanna get out?" Kain called, still tapping around the bricks.

The four walked over, and began tapping on the bricks...[/color] [/size]

[color=red][size=1] Mara laughed lightly as she ruffled Miko's hair.

"And what's going on in the mind of our dear, dear Miko," she teased, leaning on his shoulder, "hopefully nothing including any of us women, now."

Relee and Elsyan blushed slightly.

"Not funny." Elsyan muttered.

"No Kiddin'" Relee agreed.

"Well," Kain said, "Who takes the lead? I mean, Auron's gone now..."

Ryan shrugged as Mara sighed heavily.

"I'm up for anyone." she said simply.

-----------------

-EDIT-

Yes, I meant Relee. Juu rp's by both names, so I guess I got a little confused. Sorry![/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
OOC: One question...Who's Kei? You mean Relee?
-----------------------------

Auron looked up, his head leaning against the tree, it seemed like a dream...but the injuries were real, and he knew what had happened. He stood up, and walked towards the town, not looking as insane as of late...the battle had changed him...his pride was broken, and he was going to have to kill them all...for revenge...for his family...for his pride. First, though, he would deal with Malius, and after that, he would take out the group of warriors. Then, he would wreak havoc on the world of Gaia, with the power of the stones, causing the Apocalypse. He headed north, toward the castle that King Malius inhabited, from there, he would steal the stones, and destroy the king.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: um.. Kei's Relee's sis.... but in this case, she's dead..lol. Anyways, I knew what ya ment. Since I switch back and forth...... btw, Kei and Relee are/have been sisters.. in all the other rpg.
-------------------------

Kain tapped a brick right of the top part of the hole. He had been tapping it for [i]some[/i] time now...

"Why do we have to tap??? Why don't we just punch em' all down? It'd be [i]alot[/i] quicker that way, ya know." Miko suggested, getting up from where he had been sitting.

"You don't want the roof to come collapsing on us now would you?" Kain said, still patiantly tapping the brick.

"Oh c'mon, if you hit [i]one[/i] brick?"

"Still, it is a possibility." Mara added, pointing her index finger at miko.

Miko sighed and went back to his tapping. Annoyed, he kicked the brick lightly. Just then, a rumbling sound came from above.

"No! One more slightly strong hit could makeht is thign colapse!!" Kain Exclaimed.

"Now I get it. This must be another test after all..." Relee announced.

Mara looked up.

"Yes... it must be a test of patiance! Look, we have our magic, strength, and weapons, but we can't use them,or else.... we die." Mara stated, her eyes growing large as she spoke.

"But Guato said it wasn't." Elsyan reminded, also turning from the brick she was tapping with mara.

"I know."

"Oh I get it. Perhaps we were supposed to figure it out on our own." Elsyan said, slightly smiling.[/color] [/size]

I walked up and pushed out a brick. It clunked to the floor and a portion of the cieling fell to the left of me, narrowly missing Kain.
[b]Ryan-[/b] "See patience. If we would have just vroke the whole thing down we would have all been crushed. I also learned something else. Guato cannot be trusted. If we see him again we should be very careful." i tapped another brick out slowly. It clunked to the floor and only a tiny bit of dust fell from the cieling. "Slow but steady..."

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: sorry for posting so often.. I'm hooked and..bored...
-----------

Relee sat, tapping at a brick. Just then, she heard a cheer, from the left of her, then a silence as anotherb brick fell. Mara and Elsyan had cleared another brick. Relee smiled as the girls smiled at finally clearing [i]a[/i] brick...

Just then, Relee felt something.... something... cold...
She looked up, just to have another drop fall on her cheek. She put a finger on her cheek and looked at what she felt...

...Water..

but.. from where? Relee kept looking up. the roof was completely covered with bricks. There was absolutely no way a little rain could get through... She peeked through the hole, which was about a foot high, and a foot wide. It was comepletely sunny!! Just then, Relee felt another drop, then another...

"C'mon ,tap faster, I don't like the feeling of this.... We need to tap harder..." Relee said to the others, a serious look on her face.

"What's wrong Relee?" Elsyan asked, turning to kei.

Just then, three drops fell on elsyan's forehead. She looked up, and felt..water...

"Miko! Kain! Mara! Water!!" Elsyan exclaimed, beginning to panic.

"W-" Just then, a light sprinkle of water began to fall from the celing. "What the-"

"Hurry up! This might not even be a test! This could ofju sbt een a trap this whole time!!" Mara exclaimed, beginning to tap faster and harder at the bricks.

Just then a maniatic laughter came from above.

"You.. You Tricked us!!!!" Kain yelled, holding his fist at the celing.

The laughter continued with no reply.

"C'mon, that way is the only way out!" Miko exclaimed, tapping at two bricks harder and faster. Just then, one of miko's bricks fell outside, as another brick slashed into a puddle of water on the dirt ground below them.

"It's flooding! We could drown if the hole doesn't get large enough in time!" Relee exclaimed panicing, beginning to sweat.

"Just three more bricks and we can get the hell out of here!" Ryan Exclaimed, now banging on the bricks.[/color] [/size]

OOC: As am I Juuthena.
------------------------------
Banging on the bricks wasn't a good idea. As soon as they fell to the floor a gaping hole appeared in the center of the rooms cieling. Water began pouring out in a river. The room filled up faster and faster. And the bricks kept on reappearing.
------------------------------

EDIT- That was a good post too... Too bad I had to cut it down...

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: -_-' why do you ppl keep on getting my char's name mixed up?? *sigh* let's stick to Relee okay? ^_^' I gots to sleep now.. so sorry 'bout the OOC only..[/color] [/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: WAIT A SEC!! OMG!! YES! wait, is it okay if I ignore that [i]last[/i] part of your post just as the water began to flood in? Just to make the test harder... :naughty:

BTW: CONGRATS!!! YOU'RE A MEMBER NOW!! *puts on party hat*

:toothy: :toothy:
----
Relee looked at the celing which was flooding the room with water, fast. She looked at the hole again.

Kain kept looking at the hole, but had stopped tapping.

"Kain forget about the hole!!" Ryan exclaimed, water almost up to his knees.

"No, there's something strange about it.... the trees are swaying outside, but there is no breeze.." Kain pointed out.

"oh my gosh... then.. what does it all mean?" Mara asked, panicing.

Just then, a fish swam through the hole and flopped around in the small pool of water that had reached their knees.

"We're underwater."[/color] [/size]

OOC: Yeah sure, I guess. But only because you noticed I am now a member. I'll edit.
-----------------------------------
[b]Ryan-[/b] "Underwater?"

[b]Kain-[/b] "Yeah... Look for yourself." I actually looked out of the hole for the first time. There were trees and breush out there that were swaying. I dipped my hand in the water and held it up to the opening. Nothign cooled on my wet hand.

[b]Ryan-[/b] "You right. So what do we do? Soon... Very soon this place will be filled with water." Everyone now looked uneasy. I walked over to examine the spout of water that was coming out of the cieling. Something glinted in the current, high above. "Hey, come look at this."

Kain looks at the brick ceiling watching the water poor out.

Kain: Lets make it poor out faster.....

Ryan: Why?!?

Kain: We'll swim up to the top....

Mara: Do you know how far it is to the top?

Kain: Nope.But I can see the sun....I think it's the sun.

Relee: Any other way?

Kain: Nope.

[color=darkblue]
Auron walked away from the town, slowly...it was burning to ashed behind him. He was burnt, scratched, bruised, and as he walked, the wind rustled his aging hair. One town was gone, now for Malius. What would the others think when they saw the town? He couldn't have cared less. He was slowly being cured from his psychosis, but that didn't stop his plans to bring the Apocalypse...He would kill Malius, and steal his stone. He would slaughter the group with it, and steal their two, proceeding to find the 4th and 5th stones. He would then cause a chain reaction, using the powers of the stones to destroy Gaia.

It was all planned out, simple enough. Malius would die easily, and swift...it was the others that worried him. They had defeated him earlier. Not easily, but it shattered his pride. He would do whatever it took to grasp revenge. He walked along the dusty, old road, heading off into the tall stalks of corn, that would soon burn down, along with the town.
[/color]

[b]Ryan-[/b] "I can do that..." I look over at the reapearing bricks. "Everyone step away from the hole in the cieling." everyone edged away to the sides of the room. I raised my hand and pointed the palm at the quickly dissapearing hole in the wall. A blast of red fire came out of my palm and hit the wall. Hundreds of bricks exploded out into the false world. The hole in the cieling immediatly grew five times as big. Water began rushing in in gigantic waves. I got hit by one and thrown into one of the walls of the room. I regained my head just as the water toutched my neck. There wasn't much time left. I took a deep breath and the water flowed over my head.