OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

OOC: lol, *sigh* so much to read, and I've only been gone two days....wow.... It-It was so hard to spend the weekened without a comp... :bawl: *cough* *cough* anyway, YAY!! I'm a member now!!!! *waves flag*
------------------------

Relee looked over at auron's horse.

"well, what do we do with his horse? leave it...or take it?" Relee asked, still patting the side of her horse.

"I'm not so sure if it'll be safe...." Mara replied, looking at where auron ran off to. "I'm sure he'll find his way too us when he gets back to normal..."

"You mean [i]if[/i] he gets back to normal. I'm still not so sure what was happening to him." Miko added, also looking at where auron had gone. "We should let elsyan take his horse for now. Once he catches up to us, he'll get it back."

Miko reached for the riegns of Auron's horse. But all of a sudden, it leaped up, kicking its front legs into the air. Miko backed away immediately, as the horse slowly began to calm down.

"It obviously doesn't want to leave. It'll be hard controlling it. It's too loyal to auron. "Mara stated, turning her head to miko.

"Well, we can't just leave it in the forest! It could run away, or more likely get killed! " Relee exclaimed, putting on a worried look on her face.

"Well, what other choises do we have?" Elsyan asked, crossing his hands.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=green]Elsyan-*sighs and crosses her arms* I just hope that Auron comes to his sences before the journey's done.

[i]The rest of the group mounts their horses and continue on their journey while occasionally looking back, hoping to see Auron trying to catch up to them. Still, they walked on until dawn when they finally decided to take a rest. [/i][/color]

Mourning came and the party waked, many yawning sounds noted that they must have had a good sleep, considering all of the thoughts in their minds.

Kain: Wow, that was some good sleeping.

Mara: Off we go!

Miko: But.....*Yawn....I just got up---Whoa!

Mara pulls Miko up out of his sleeping bag to reveal him in some rather embarressing heart poke a dotted boxers.

All: :eek: Oh come on Miko, have some respect for the people around you.

Ryan: Yah man, do us a favor and put some clothes on, your losing friends. Hahahahah!

Miko quickly gathers his sheets and covers himself from the rest putting his cloths back on.

Miko: Hey, stop picking on me!:mad: .........There my lucky boxers....

*Classic anime fall.......

Mara: Oh Miko......

Elsyan: Ok maybe we should go now. Everyone ready?

All: Yes!

The group trots along on their horses for some time through an open field. Juuthena stops and gets off her horse.

MarA: Juuthena? Is somthing wrong?

Juuthena continues to look about, searching around for somthing. But what?

Juuthena: Someone is here, watching us.

Miko: really? Maybe its Auron......

Juuthena: No.....this one is.....very holy.

Mara: Hmmm.....

All of the sudden a white bearded old man appears, he seems to be some sort of ghost.

All: Ahhh!!!!

Old Man: No need to fear me my children. I have been watching you along your quest, and you have prooven to be worthy.

Miko: Worthy? Worthy of what? Fighting you?

Old man: Chuckle....Im too old to fight such skilled warriors like yourselves. Ive come to tell you that there is danger about in the castle. The King has managed to grab 3 of the 5 stones.

Mara: Oh no, we only have 2.....

Old Man: What? That cant be possible, I too have a stone in ym possession. If that was true, then there would have to be 6 stones. Please, let me see your stones....

With Mara sensing great kindness in the wiseman, she gladly hands over the stones for him to inspect.

Old Man: It seems you have been mistaken my child. This Red stone you have before you is not an Aniar stone, but is a mear Fire stone to create Waves of Napalm. It is just an ancient stone and nothing more, useful though.

Mara: Oh no.......so we only have one?

Old Man: Indeed you do, the blue stoned ring which The Black Mage, Miko holds is truley the essence of the Water element. You must keep it safe.

Miko: You seem to be a very helpful man, what is your name.

Old Man: My name is Guato.

Miko: Well Guato, is that what you came to tell us?

Guato: No it is not, ive also came to give you this stone which I have possessed for quite a while.

Guato hands over the Aniar Stone of Fire.

Mara: So this is the Fire stone huh? Its very pretty.

Guato: It is welded into a bracelet, wear it my child, and protect it with your life.

Mara: I will.....

Guato: One more thing before you can continue your journey. I have set up a trial for you to pursue, I am doing this to test you, to test to see if you have what it takes to become the ones to save all of humanity.

In a blink of an eye the group is transported to an odd place that glows neon colors. It appears that there are certain obstacles to go through to reach the end. A voice is then heard.....

????:I am the gaurdian of this sector......Make it through the first 5 Obstacles to get to me, after you have accomplished your goals, you must fight me to take the prize.

Mara: So be it, we will defeat you and your.......sector......

Kain: Whats the prize?

????:It will be decided when you arrive.

The voice sounded like it was some kind of demon of some sort.

All: Well if we are gonna get any further in out journey, we better do as that guy says.

The group walks on to find a door, but there is no key to it and it is too heavy to open, there is also a magic barrier casted upon it.

????:Welcome to the first trial......

------------------------------
I know this is a long post, but bear with me, I would like this Obstacle course to last long, so dont rush through this, we are in no hurry to finish this RPG. So all of you can make up a certain obstacle to add some fun to this RPG, make them count guys.

[color=darkblue]
While the others were in the trials, Auron was roaming the forest, from tree to tree, since he was half elf. He sat in a tree with many large branches to think this over. They were the ones that had caused this! They were the ones that got him into this! He would have been fine alone...no...it wasn't the others...something was wrong with him, and he didn't know what. He sat there, the thoughts he had the night before re-entering his mind.

He was officially insane. A madman. He would roam this forest for the rest of eternity...unless..unless he could find his way out, and then the terror would insue. He would take revenge...revenge for his family! It was all of their fault! The world was against him! God was against him...he would wage a war against God. "That's it! A war with the immortals! All havoc will break loose! The Apocolypse will come! I shall bring eternal damnation to all of these humans!", Auron said, laughing maniacally. He was truly insane...
[/color]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Heart pocka dotted boxers? Makes me wish that we really were in the rpg...:naughty: Keh, I always liked braclets anyway...
-------------------
Mara glanced around queitly.

"Obstacle, huh? Well, everyone, keep your eyes open." she said, standing beside Kain.

The group nodded.[/color][/size]

[b]Ryan-[/b] "Hmmm..." I walked up to the door slowly. I pressed a hand against it and it was immediatly thrown away. I rubbed my hand in pain, then raised it. I traced a symbol in the air and lit it with red light. The symbol floated in the air and had a smoky quality about it. I pushed it against the door hard. The magic field sparked and protested, then snapped down. The door opened. "That wasn't so har-" I was suddenly on the other side of the door. I heard the field snap back up, and the door creak back closed. "What the?" I looked around. I was in a black room. There were no windows, no doors (exept for the one I entered in), and the only thing that was in it was a table. I approached it and four vials appeared there.
[b]????-[/b] "Pick one of the four and you will begin another trial. Whichever you pick, I would wait for one more person to enter that section of the sector." I looked at the vials. There was a green one, a violet one, a blue one, and a yellow one. I picked up the violet one and fingered it expectantly. I uncorked it and drank half. I put it back with the cork in, and had a sudden rush of vertigo. My body crumpled to the ground. I had a sudden feeling of flying. I looked around and saw my body on the floor. I yelled and it reverberated in the room. I looked at my hand and saw it was see through. "You have choosen the mental trial. I sincerely hope you are strong of mind" A red swirling vortex appeared and I was sucked in.

[color=darkblue]
Whilst the group was wondering what had become of Ryan, Auron jumped out of the tree he was sitting in. He looked up at the sky through the thick trees. "You hear that?! A war! A war against the almighty God! Do you accept the challenge? Give me whatever you have!", Auron yelled at the sky maniacally. All of a sudden, the leaves around him started rustling. The trees started to become uprooted. "You accept", Auron said, grinning.

The trees started spinning in the wind, and flew around Auron. He dodged them, running on some. He jumped into the air, from fifty feet high. He landed on his foot, and knee, and ran off, dodging more obstacles. "Is this all that the almighty God can provide? Hah!", Auron laughed, dodging the trees he was running past. He found the edge of the forest, and sat to take a rest.

----------------
OOC: I know this seems wierd so far, but it will develop, I have ideas to make it good. BTW: You may not find Auron :p and for those of you that wonder what he looks like, my new avatar is a chibi version of him.
[/color]

[color=red][size=1] Mara sighed, suddenly very tired.

"A magical deversion barrier." she said simply, rainsing her hands towards the...whatever was up there.

The door abruptly opened and she rushed in, the door claning shut behind her.

She received the same lecture, except she took the green vial.

[i]Ah, you have chosen the magical complexity barrier. I do hope that you know your magic as well as your self.[/i][/color][/size]

OOC- I need someone to give me a mental question. Something like "Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?" the answer is moot because the man would have had to die in order for his wife to become widowed.

I will supply the rest. And please don't make it too hard. :(

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: um..... uh.... *cough* I'll get back to you on that....
Here's a short one by the way, I don't get the lil obsticle course issue.... so... might as well...
----------------
Relee looked around at her surroundings. She didn't quite understand what was happening.

"What does he mean? I don't understand...." Relee asked, leaning over from her horse.[/color] [/size]

Kain: I got nothin to lose so....

Kain pushes on the door and it gradually opens.He jumps in and gets the same message Mara and Ryan got.Kain drinks out of the blue bottle.And he here's a another message.

????: You have chosen the test of loyalty...it's best you know who you fight for.

Kain get's thrown into a blue vortex and into a room.

OOC: The whole obstacle coarse thingy isnt going as well as I thought it would, so forget the 5 obstacles and lets just have one, so basically you pick your vile, you complete your task and you end up in the main room to fight the end boss. Sorry....

Miko: Well im not sitting here waiting for somthing to happen. Lets go Elsyan.

Miko grabs Elsyan by the arm and drags her through the door. They decide to grab the yellow Vile which is the dexterity vile. They then get sucked into a portal which puts them in a room with a puzzle of some sort.

Miko: Hmmm...a puzzle huh?

Elsyan: It seems to be, lets do it.

After some hard work Elsyan and Miko manage to fit various pieces into different slots and spaces, a door opens revealing a Red light coming from it.

Elsyan: ooo Pretty....

Miko: Come on, lets go see if anyone else is in the room.

Miko and Elsyan arrive in the room to see that no one is there. So they wait.

[color=darkblue]
While Auron was taking his rest, an aging man walked up to him. "Who are you?", He asked. "Guato", the man replied. "You shall die", Auron said pointing an arrow at his head. "I thought it would come to this", Guato said, waving his hands. Auron was thrown into a vortex, and ended up in a room full of ruins. The rest of the group had taken their vials, and were proceeding to face their challenges.

"What have you done?!", Auron shouted at the ceiling. "He sent you, didn't he?! God sent you!", Auron kept shouting. "I sent you here to face something...to face your friends", Guato replied telepathically. "I have no friends", Auron replied, looking at five doors. He proceeded towards the middle one. "Stay in this room", Guato told him, Auron pausing.

-------------------------
OOC: I'm the boss/enemy at the end :devil:
[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: Yay! We get to fight Auron...:grumble:
-----------------------------

Mara hit the floor with a resounding [i]thud[/i]. She shook her head quietly and stood erect. There was no presence in the room, all but an errie jade light that shown like a beacon throughout the room.

[i][ Ah, this is my challenge? ][/i]

"Who are you?" Mara called out.

[i][ Nothing but a fiber of the mind, and a breach of the soul. ][/i]

Suddenly, the room spun into a vortex of colors, spinning...spinning...

Mara fell to the ground, entranced. A yellow mist floated towards her, sparkling with all radiance. It shimmered slowly over to her, seeping it way around her waist, and her arms, twirling itself softly around her neck, settling on her shoulders.

[b]She couldn't move.[/b]

[i][ You do not need the use of physical attributes for your test. You need only the power of your mind. Prepare...][/i]

With that, Mara's head slumped, and she blacked out.

---------------------------------
Corey, here's a question for ya: A flower blows in the wind on a weak plant. A day later, it is found on the ground. Whose fault was it that it fell: the wind, or the weak plant? (I'd like to see you get that one right!)[/color][/size]

A chair appeared in the center of the room. I sat down.
[b]????-[/b] "This is your challenge. Answer this question.

A flower blows in the wind on a weak plant. A day later, it is found on the ground. Whose fault was it that it fell: the wind, or the weak plant?"

After a good hour of contemplation I still could not figure out the answer.

OOC: Good god Evie... I said I wanted something not too hard...
I'll get it though. Even if I miss out on fighting Auron.

[color=red][size=1]OOC: It's not hard at all! Believe me, think like a child, and not like an adult, and you'll find the answer. (You wanna know the funny thing about it? I made it up myself!)[/color][/size]

[b]Ryan-[/b] "Well I can look at his question a number of different ways. Looking at it like a riddle, which I know it is, it could be either answer. The wind caused the flower to fall off of the plant therefor it is the winds fault. Or the plant is the answer because it was too weak to support the flower in the first place. Looking at the problem mathamatically is completely different.
Let's give the plant a strength factor of 5 and the wind a strength factor of 10. Since you imply that the plant is weak then the problem could go like this: 10w>5p That would state that the wind strength is greater than the durability of the plant there for making the wind the answer. You could look at the equation a different way, though. With the plant being the weaker factor, it would break easier making the plant the answer.
I got the idea that maybe there is no answer to this riddle. Maybe this is one of the many questions in life that is not meant to be answered. Like: What came first, the chicken or the egg? It might be one of those questions that has no methodical answer." I dropped my head. "Is it the wind?"

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee walked around curiously, her hands in front of her, as she walked around the misty, white room. There seemed to be mist everywhere. She walked around blindly, trying to feel an object near her. Just then, she felt something firm in front of her, a picture frame. Just then, the mist cleared, revealing the portrait as it did. As soon as the mist cleared in front of her, tears fell from her eyes. She put her hand on the cheek of her mother's face in the portrait. She tried to stop crying, and smiled gently at her mother's calm, soothing expression. Relee then pulled her arm back as the picture burst in flames. Relee fell on her knees, put her face in her hands, and began to sob. All of a sudden, she heard a soft girly laughter in the distance. Relee looked up, and saw a little girl in a pink dress skip along near her, scattering flower petals along the way. She hummed and laughed sweetly as she skipped towards her. Just then, she stopped, a few feet in front of her, frightened and scared. Just then, she flew about 10 feet across the room, and rammed against something hard in the distance. Relee got up on one leg and looked over at her. The girl put her arms in front of her, as if gesturing something to stay away.

" No- No- G-Go away!! I don't have it! I don't have the a-"

Just then, her screaming stopped, and she drasticly stopped moving. Her legs stopped kicking, and not a sound came from her mouth.

Relee got up worriedly, and walked over to the child. She put her hand near her cheek, but her hand went staright through! Suprised, she looked around, and then turned back. Tears began to fall again as she looked at a pool of blood on the floor. What kind of test was this? These visions...... they showed of only her regrets. That little girl was her sister. Her whole family had been slaughtered by the king's guards......

"those monsters....." Relee said under her breath.[/color] [/size]

[color=green]ooc: "ooo Pretty...."? o_O oh well..........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Elsyan looked around them at the vast empty dimension of Red. About 20 yards ahead of them was a door that had metal edges running along the sides of it.[/i]

Miko-Should we go in?

Elsyan-I don't think so. I bet that's where the boss is.

???-You would be correct. And I hope you're prepared for my surprise that you will recieve when you get there.

Miko-What do you mean by that!?

[i]But the voice didn't reply. Little did they know that they would have to fight their ally, Auron. Still, they waited for everyone else to complete their task.[/i][/color]

[b]????-[/b] "You are partially correct. It could have been either, or neither. I never said that the wind was strong. And the plant as strong enough to support the flower in the first place. Your mind has shown incredible insight and a weath of knowlege. You have completed your challenge." A door materialized on the far end of the room. "I would wait for a while before entering though. You friends are yet to complete their challenges."

Ryan: Hmmmm....this is boring, I dont feel lke waiting anymore.

Miko: Hey Ryan!

Miko and Elsyan run up to Ryan to see that he has finished is trial.

Ryan: Oh man, you guys beat me to it.

Elsyan: No need to worry there, we are still waiting for the others to finish.

Ryan: I wonder what the prize is....

???: Who do you fight for Kain?

Kain: The world....

????: What has the world ever done for you?

Kain: Nothing.

????: So then why do you fight for it?

Kain: I......

????: A warrior must always know who he fights for and what he fights for.Think about it Kain.

Kain thinks but is soon thrown out a door and slams hard on the ground rest to the group.

Kain: Hello.

[color=crimson][size=1] Panic gripped Mara as she struggled against her misty bonds.

"Let me go!" she commanded, her eyes pierceing through nothing.

[i][ It is your task. Free yourself. ][/i]

"But I can't move!" she exclaimed.

[i][ Use your magic. ][/i]

"I'm not some wand-waving, potion making magician," Mara spat angrily, "I'm a Time Mage of the Rose Order: First Rank."

[i][ Your rank matters not to the mist. Free yourself, for argueing with a voice in your head will get you no wherer closer to your goal. ][/i]

Mara calmed herself. 'It' was right[/color][/size]