OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

OOC: Im really sorry for not posting the last couple days, I was busy studying for the finals. But good news! Summer school is out, this meens that ill be posting alot more often now. And then there comes bad news. Monday I leave to go to Texas for 2 weeks to visit my dad which I only get to see twice a year. But im pretty sure he has internet there. So ill still be there to post, but I proabbly wont post as much, cause well you know, hes my dad..and you get the idea I wanna spend some time with him.....Ok off topic sorry.

OOC2:Oh no, Relee reads minds? I better watch out.....:nervous:

------------------------------------------------

With the whole in the ceiling caused by the fire. The group swims to the top where they see sunlight.

Miko: Yes! Almost there!

After a hard workout of swimming to the surface. The group is relived to finally see the light of day. A Portal is shown outside, it is the only thing in sight.

Miko: Eh, what the hell, lets jump in.

Everyone jumps in as usual.

OOC: If you went up and saw some freaky portal thing, would you step in? I meen geesh!......................I would........

After leaving the portal, the group reappears in the same place they were when the old man offered the trial to them.

Old man: So you made it I see! In doing so I shall award you with a prize.........

The Old man hands everyone a cloak which makes the Party Invisable.

Mara: Great! Now we wont have to wear all of those heavy annoying clothes just to hide are identity. Now all we have to do is put this on!

Old Man: Oh, and heres another prize, this is very important for one of you to hold on to.

--------------------

OOC: The old man had a name that i gave him, but I forgot what it was, so I just called him old man instead. Im letting who ever posts next the chance to decide what kind of prize the group gets.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee looked up curiously at Guato.
Guato pulled out a small bottle from his cloak.

"These are the tears from all those that suffered from the king's reign. All the pain they suffered... these are the tears they shed. This bottle only contains two drops. One drop can restore a life. Use it carefully. One of you must hold on to it with your life. If you use it wisely, it can perform miracles." Guato advised. "one of you must hold on to it. If it falls into the wrong hands... this world could fall into the king's hands..."
-----------
OOC: I hope that's a good gift... just somone else choose who holds on to it. think of it as a tiny bottle with a saphirre colored liquid in it.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee looked up curiously at Guato.
Guato pulled out a small bottle from his cloak.

"These are the tears from all those that suffered from the king's reign. All the pain they suffered... these are the tears they shed. This bottle only contains two drops. One drop can restore a life. Use it carefully. One of you must hold on to it with your life. If you use it wisely, it can perform miracles." Guato advised. "one of you must hold on to it. If it falls into the wrong hands... this world could fall into the king's hands..."
-----------
OOC: I hope that's a good gift... just somone else choose who holds on to it. think of it as a tiny bottle with a saphirre colored liquid in it.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats an excellent idea for a prize, knowing that I already have a ring that can revive ones life. But with my ring, you can only revive someone once each day. But witht he Tear Drop Bottle, you can use it twice anytime, anywhere.

Sorry for the short post and what not, but Im going to bed now, and I finally get to sleep in!!! Yay!!!!

[color=darkblue]
OOC: What's going on here? Guato just tried to masacre all of you, and now he's giving you gifts? :p I'm not talking about the trials....I'm talking about how he tried to drown you. Anyway, that's your problem now :laugh:
-----------------------------------

Auron noticed that the flames had died down. His mind was completely restored...yet...he still had this psychotic urge to destroy the world..He heard something. It was a group of guards, sent from the king. "If they do not cooperate, we shall burn down the village", one of them said. They looked over at the reminance of flames still covering the village, bewildered. "Who...who could have done this?", one asked, in shock. Auron jumped out from the corn stalks, drawing his long sword. He struck one, knocking him to the ground, unconscious.

He took his katana, and, with quick movements, knocked all of the others unconscious. "The king should hire stronger men..pathetic", he said, walking back into the corn stalks, and continuing down the road.
[/color]

OOC: Krillen... Maybe you should have read a little more into the posts. We were UNDER water. How could Miko talk? I really dont agree with the gifts idea, I was kind of hoping to fight Guato, but I'll go along with it.
--------------------------------------------
[b]Ryan-[/b] "I think Mara should hold on to it."

[b]Mara-[/b] "Why?"

[b]Ryan-[/b] "Well since Auron is now slightly insane, you have become the leader figure of the party." I handed Mara the bottle which I recieved from Reele. Mara looked slightly peeved at me. Probably for me calling her the 'leader'. I gave her a smile and looked back to Guato. "Just out of curiosity, why did you try to drown us? We did exactly what you asked." Guato looked slightly taken.

[b]Guato-[/b] "Drown you!? I did no such thing! The last test I gave you all was the patience test. The one with the bricks and the cieling. If you were too hasty the cieling would collapse. I know nothing of attempting to drown you." The group looked at him for a long time.

[b]Reele-[/b] "I can't read him much, but from what I can tell he is telling the truth."

[b]Ryan-[/b] "So who did try to drown us?"

[b]Miko-[/b] "Whoever it was, they owned the laugh we heard."

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: sorry, I'll post when I get home... since I don't have [i]too[/i] much time, I'll just ooc...

1) Relee can only read minds of the pure hearted, which is also a disadvantage,.... She can tell lighthearted lies, but cannot read any lies of dark-hearted ppl...

2) true, aries, DOK, I agree... when I put the lil drowning part, I didn't expect that we'd be friendly with him... even if it were a test, someone coulda died... I didn't want to ignore that post because I really don't like doing that, and I already ignored DOK's in the first place.

3) A ring that can restore a whole life?? you know, a life is a very precious thing.. if it were to be able to be restored once a day... isn't that a wee bit..um... simple?[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: Okay people, the OOC's are getting a bit out of hand. Why don't we just keep the rpg's going along, [b]without[/b] any unnecessary ooc's?
-----------------------------------------

Mara stared at the vial, awed in a sense. She? A leader? That was a laugh. A [b]huge[/b] laugh. She shrugged; it wasn't important at the moment.

Mara stepped forward, facing the old man.

"We appreciate your gifts, believe us," Mara stated, her eyes locked on the old man, "but sitting here talking isn't our top priority. If you could kindly show us the way out?"

The old man nodded, turning around, striding away.[/color][/size]

I kept my eyes locked onto Guato for the entire time he was leading us out. The forest was dark still. no more than two hours could have passed, even though it seemed like an eternity. The forest ended abruptly and Guato stopped.
[b]Guato-[/b] "I cannot pass beyond the boundaries of the forest. It is my home. Goodbye brave warriors." He dissapeared with a low pop and we all looked out of the forest. The sun was just coming up. I squinted into the rising sun and looked around the group.
[b]Ryan-[/b] "I guess we can contiue the journey then." We all walked out of the forest, a little more cheerful.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: Well, if ya want, I'll sum it up for you.... or you can just come back in the story! ^^ I don't really think it'd be that hard....[/color] [/size]
-------------
[color=deeppink] [size=1]"I'm so glad to be out of that forest." Relee commented, sighing as she did.

"And to be finished with the tasks." Mara added, looing back down at the blue dress.

"Oh, mine was... um.. it went..well..." Relee lied, hanging her head as she did.

"You're a terrible liar, Relee. We all know what is like. All of us had a hard time with our tasks as well. " Elsyan said, smiling.

Relee gave a weak smile, that was just light enough to be seen in the night, with no moon. Just then, they heard a rustling in the trees from behind.

"what the-"

Miko walked towards the trees, then jumped back, getting out his word.

"Who are you!?"

"I-It's me," The figure said weakly, reaching its hand out to miko.

"Tryon?!?!?!" The group exclaimed, rushing over to him.

"You're back!" Relee exclaimed giving him a hug.

Just then, Relee drew her hand back at something strange oozing from his waist, to her hand. She looked at it closely, to see... blood...

"Oh no... Tyron! What hapened?" Kain exclaimed, looking at the injured beastman.

"The king's guards... they took it...."

"Took? Took what?" Miko asked, clenching his fist.

"I had found another aniar stone... but.. they took it.."

"Who? Who took it??" Mara asked abrutly, (sp?) also bending down by Tyron's wound.

"I- Don't know... something ambushed me from the bushes.... it.. wasn't human.."[/color] [/size]

Tyron: I can't describe it. I haven't seen it very well.

"Rest first." Relee didnt let him talk and touches his wounds. "they're quite deep. What could've cost it?"

"maybe a griffin?" Mara replied.

"No way! They wont attack people like this." Miko stepped towards tyron. "It could have been something else, whats after the stones too."

"It was a hydra-rider.''

"Aerow!"Mist looked in his eyes kinda mad. "where were you when this happend?!"

"I was gathering berries. I followed a trail of blood."

''And besides that... What is a hydra doing here?"

"Beats me."

[color=darkblue]
OOC: The long awaited return of Tyron and Aerow :D BTW: D_A, I'm slightly insane, and an enemy now ;)
----------------------------------

Auron had traveled to the end of the field, and was out in the open now. If anyone...or anything were to attack him, there would be no where to run. "Malius...", Auron said, staring at the enormous castle, nearly thirty miles in the distance.

He sat by a lone tree, to think about what he would do. He remembered living in the castle...for a short period of days, as a servant. He knew the way around, and had escaped, those many, many years ago. He knew of the passage to the throne room. Malius was such an egomaniac...Auron knew that he would have both of the stones in the throne room.

There was still much to be done. Malius' stones could be taken with ease, and he knew that Mara, and the others would come eventually. Still...that's only four stones. There was one to be found, but where? That would be solved in due time. He stood up, and started walking towards the village, miles ahead of the castle. He had decided not to induce havoc unto the peoples of Gaia. Not until he had the stones. At that moment, all of hell would break loose, causing the Apocalypse. He kept on walking...
[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] And because he left, I got stuck with the leader position...so, yeah, kissing up to Mara is a good idea...^^;;
---------------------------------------

Mara stared in disbelief at her friend, as Relee began to tend to the wound. She shrugged and walked off, not to anyone's notice, of course.

[i]He was walking...walking...[/i]

Mara held her head, stumbling in her sure stride. She was within ten feet of everyone's view, but no one noticed.

[i]Apocalypse...destruction...[/i]

Mara started to clutch at her head: a vision. She didn't need one at the moment.

"Curse the Sight!" she exclaimed, stumbling into a tree, leaning onto it for support, before pushing off of it again.

[i]Children screaming...fire...death...all of Gaia...gone...[/i]

Mara shook her head, her teeth clenched in pain. Her jade eyes became silver, swirling within her eyes. They were winning, slowly, over the jade.

[i]There was laughing...a forbidding laughter...that sounded so familiar...[/i]

Mara screamed out in pain.

[i]There's...so much hurt...stop him! Stop him now, Mara! Stop him![/i]

Tears streamed down the time mage's face, her nails digging into her skull, leaving red marks and prints over her forehead, mussing her hair.

[i] A figure...among the fire...but who?[/i]

She began to shake violently, not noticing the other's frightened gazes, half on Tyron, half on herself. She raven hair fell out of it's loose ponytail, falling onto her shoulders haphazaradly.

[i]Auron.[/i]

Mara screamed in excruicating pain, before passing out and crumpling to the ground, unconscious.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
OOC: That's funny...I always considered you the leader, and Auron the guy who sits there, states his mind briefly, and leaves, whether the others come or not :p Until now...since he's bent on destruction o.o
---------------------------

Auron had travelled quite a distance since his brief stop by the tree. He was near the edge of the town. He fumbled in his pocket, noticing that he had no money. "I'll have to steal a horse", he thought, entering the gates of the town. He proceeded to look around the town for the stables. He would grab a horse and leave. If someone tried to stop him...they would die.

He noticed the stables, and walked up to a brown horse, and jumped on. The stable master saw this, and walked up to Auron. "You can purchase it, but until then, it's my horse", he said, tugging at the horse's reins. Auron opened the side of his trench coat, revealing his long-sword, and the stable master backed away slowly.

"Thank you", Auron said, striding towards the other end of the village.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]"Mara!" Relee exclaimed, jumping from where she had been sitting.

Tyron weakly tried to get up, clutching his side as he did.

Relee ran to Mara, and slowly waved her hand about three inches away from Mara's face.

"It's okay, she just unconsious...." Relee said, turning back to the others. 'What could have happened?' She asked herself, looking at Mara's face.

Kain, and Elsyan came over as well, and looked over at Mara, as Miko stayed by tyron.

Relee pulled out another small vile from the side of her dress, and opened it. She forced Mara's mouth open, and dropped a drop of the vile into her mouth. "She'll be fine soon..."

Kain picked Mara up, and brought her carried her back to where tyron laid.

"It's getting dark. And we haven't slept in days... should we take a break for one night?" Miko asked, rubbing his eyes.[/color] [/size]

[b]Ryan-[/b] "Yeah... I think we should stay a night. Tyron and Mara are both incapasitated. We should wait for them to recouperate." Everyone noded. "I'll stay up for the first watch, for a while at least..." Everyone started making a crude campsite. Reele pitched a small tent and edged Mara and Tyron beneath it. Miko went and gathered dry firewood. Kain and Aerow went to look for some kind of food. I, clumsily, climbed a tree and started my lookout duties.
An hour or so passed and almost all of the party was asleep. Kain stirred uneasily and never drifted below a dozing state.
Two more hours passed and I started feeling drowsy. I slipped into sleep for a moment and missed a figure dart across the field.
Another hour passed and I could no longer keep sleep away. I started climbing down the tree. Halfway down I froze. Something was advancing toward the camp, from the woods. I slowly turned my head toward the sound. The branch my foot was placed on suddenly snapped. The thing uttered a low pitched growel and darted away. I scampered down the tree to find Kain standing up, weapon in hand.
[b]Kain-[/b] "What was that?" He asked in a low voice.
[b]Ryan-[/b] "I think it was the Hydra thing Aerow was talking about."
[b]Kain-[/b] "We shall both keep watch then..."

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee woke up at the sound of the two men mumbling. She rose and looked over at the two tents where Tyron and Mara lay. She waved her hand over both of their heads. Relee gave a light smile. Mara was nowjsu t sleeping, and she'd wake up soon. Relee closed her eyes, and tried to see why Mara had fainted in the first place. She the same vision... but what she didn't realise was that she hadn't seen the whole thing.. She opened her eyes, and thought for a minute... She hoped Mara's vision would come back to her... in her dreams... Relee closed her eyes, and went back to sleep...[/color] [/size]

[I]"an enemy is close. Awaken."[/I]

Tyron: *tries to sit* Who's there?

Aerow: Don't worry. It's just me.

Tyron: Did you said something a second ago?

Aerow: No. Why?

Tyron: Something warned me.

Aerow: For what?

Tyron: An enemy. Im gonna to look.

Aerow: You should rest.

Tyron: Ive rested enough. I can take it.

Aerow: Dont fool yourself. You're not strong enough for a hydra.

Tyron: Forget it! Im going and you cant stop me.

Aerow: But ill go with you.

Tyron: allright.

[I]Tyron stands up and leans on a tree.[/I]

Aerow: I smell somebody.

Tyron: Me too and it isnt one of us.

[color=darkblue]
Auron was now exiting the other side of the village, and ten miles from the castle, with a fresh horse. He concentrated on something to his left, and made the horse gallop off. "I should have known he would have lookouts. At least he always hires those idiotic men as soldiers", Auron said, drawing an arrow. The arrow flew through the air, with great speed, piercing the guard.

Auron grabbed a hold of the reins, and sped off, fingering his katana. He had spotted tens of guards from a mile back, yet they were so idiotic, they couldn't even stand in time to catch up to him. He ducked into a small patch of trees to rest for a moment, and to take refuge. "Tommorrow is the day", he said, gazing at Malius' castle.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: Hers' a short one guys.
------

Relee woke up, again at the sound of whispers. She looked over at mara, who was still resting peacefully.

Just then, Relee's eyes grew wide... Mara's hand was floating...in mid air.... the braclet!! The anair stone on Mara's hand was glowing.... it kept blinking..... another aniar stone was near.... But this one... Mara's stone was attracted to....[/color] [/size]

Tyron: What the hell?!

Aerow: Whats going on there?!

[I]They run over to the spot where mara lied. The light is sharp. The beastman can hardly see something.[/I]

Tyron: What is going on with that aniar stone?

Aerow: How should I know?

[color=deeppink] [size=1]"There must be another aniar stone close by..." Miko stated, researching the stone.

"Another one?" asked Aerow, peering over at Miko inquisitively.

"But... where? or who?" Relee said to herself, suddenly beginning to worry.

Just then, Mara woke up, blinked several times, and jumped up.

"What's going on?" Mara asked, her eyes fixed on the others' worried faces. "Where are we?''

'' Same place Mara... But look, your stone, it's glowing..." Kain pointed out to her, still calm.

Mara's eyes suddenly grew large with suprise, as she looked at the stone, glow repetedly, on her wrist.

"But... who has the other stone?'' Relee asked once more, still a worried expression on her face.

''I don't wanna find out... whatever it is, I think it's more of a [i]what[/i] than a [i]who[/i].......''[/color] [/size]

[color=darkblue]
OOC: I just had a good idea :toothy: (May I have Auron be the 5th stone/element/thing? I think it would be a good plot twist, but if not, that's ok).
----------------------------

While the group was wondering about the stone, Auron had nodded off against a tree. The sun was starting the rise, and the others had mounted their horses. They, however...did not know, that they were heading toward Malius' castle. Somehow, they had missed the damage dealt upon the village, and were wandering, not knowing where to go.

They were partially following the stone, which was pointing in the air, and partially following their own path. They had found an old dirt road, and were riding down it, next to some field of corn stalks. Kain put a hand over his eyes, and peered into the distance. "Malius...", he said to himself. Elsyan overheard, being the elf that she is, and looked at him curiously. "Why do you say that?", she said, letting Runeth out of the pack on her back. "What he means, is we are heading in the direction of King Malius' castle", Runeth noted, flapping his wings.

Aerow nodded, staring down. "Do we really want to go there?", Miko said, staring at Kain. "That must be where the other stones are", Mara said. "The we must go", Tyron said, wondering about the kings defenses. "There is a village ahead, we can eat there, and rest for a moment", Kain said, looking at Relee, who seemed hungry.

They broke into a run, and strode into the village, the townspeople staring at them. A little boy ran up to Mara, and stared at her, adoringly. "Are you here to stop King Malius?", he asked, his eyes glowing. Mara looked bewildered as the boys mother pulled him back. Miko looked at him, and said, "Yes, we will take down King Malius for you!", the boy smiling as he walked back.

They went over to a small inn, tieing their horses to a stake.
[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Suddenly, Relee turned and glimpsed over at the spot Auron was watching the from. She glared over at the location, and clenched her hands into a fist. Mara looked over at Relee, who had apperantly stopped tying her horse to the stakes.

"What's wrong? " Mara asked, looking over at where Relee was looking.

"I'm not sure.... I'm not so sure about leaving my horse out here..." Relee said, still glaring over at the location.

"Aw, don't worry, the horse's gonna be fine. Just relax.'' Mara said, tapping relee's shoulder.

Mara then headed back inside. Just then, she stopped.

"There's nothing there Relee. Probably just mice."

Relee hesitated once more, then walked inside. She knew she felt 'something' from the bushes.... and somehow, it felt familiar. Relee ran over to Mara.

"No mara, there's something there. I know you can feel it too..." Relee stated abrubtly, grabbing Mara by her arm.

Mara stopped for a second, and closed her eyes, and sighed. She opened her eyes again, and her face turned pale.

"I can't tell what it is, but it feels familiar..." Relee explained, sitting down next to Mara.

"I know.... I can't see what it is either.. but don't worry... We'll be okay. Usually, if the stone gets close enough, a small spark glows from inside of the aniar stone... like a warning... but it has no sound, so we have to be careful." Mara said, her face now as worried as Relee's is.

Just then, Miko walked in the room, wearing an apron.

Just then, the girls burst into laughter.

Elsyan walked in the room, a small length of rope in hand.

"I finished Tying my-"

Just then, Elsyan stopped. Her face turned into a rosy red, as she tried to keep herself from laughing.

"No, don't tell me...."

This time the three fell to the floor laughing, at the sight of the [i]great[/i] Miko, dressed in a cooking apron. Miko also blushed, gave a sigh, and closed his eyes.. He raised an eyebrow, his eyes still closed, and took one more deep breath, as the girls awkwardly tried to get up, from laughing so hard.

"Do you wanna eat or not!?" Miko finally asked, crossing his arms.

The girls gave their replies, by running past him, and to a small room, with a nicely set table in it.[/color] [/size]

OOC:*Sigh......Ladies, ladies, ladies.....you just lovvvvvveee picking on the great Miko dont you now? Wait a second.....your making fun of the great krillen also? How dare you!!!! You just wait, youll get it sooner or later in the RPG, just wait until you fall asleep.....Muhahahah....besides, Aprons are in style now, its the new fad, everybody who is cool wears an Apron....:smirk:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Miko is shown entering the room as the others look over at him. Mouths wide open gaping.....Miko starts to take off his Apron....

Relee: Whats the matter Miko? Deprived all of the sudden?

Miko: Hmph! Nonsense, Im done cooking, thats all.

Mara tries to sit down......

Miko: Let me help you with your seat mara....

Miko pulls out the chair for mara...

Mara:Why thankyou Miko!:) (:therock: Hmm..whats going on? We all were making fun on him and now hes acting so lovely....)

Miko pull sout the chair, as mara sits down Miko pulls it out even furhter and Mara plummets right down onto the floor. Everybody laughs at her.

mara: Why you little!!!

Miko starts to walk over to the stove to gather food, mara doesnt seem to happy about the little accident. Mara goes up to Miko and throws slaps and pucnhes left and right. But Miko dodges them effortlessy without even looking at her as he prepares the food onto a plate.

Miko: mara, just go sit down, we are even.

Mara: But! i wasnt the only one who laughed at you. Elsyan and Relee desearve punishment also!

Miko: Behave now! That wouldnt be nice now would it? Plus, they would be expecting it anyways.

Miko serves a plate to Relee as she watches him cautiously. She opens her .....Ummm..thingy.....to reveal Nasty Bugs and snakes crawling around on her plate.

relee: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Miko: Muhahahahah! I am the king!!!

Elsyan: Thats it! This has gone to far Miko, we were just playing arou----

Miko chucks a glass of water at Elsyan and it sprays all over her.

The three girls sit on the floor in depression as Miko stands tall warning them never again to make fun of his lifestyles. the men high five Miko.

Mara: Miko I swear on y grave that I will----

Miko waves his finger int he air signaling the NO-NO sign.

mara: ugh...lets eat.

The whole part picks at there food making sire that there are no Bugs of any sort. And then they enjoy their meal.