OtakuBoards

Serch for the Aniar Stones (~*Play*~)

Mist

[color=darkblue][size=1]
OOC: We're a little hyper right now, aren't we, Eric? :therock:
---------------------------

Auron had spotted the party entering the inn, and mounted his horse, heading towards the castle. He wondered what would happen if they got the stones before him. It would be impossible to stop them, seeing as how each individual stone has powers.

With this thought, he sped towards the castle, unweary of the great battle ahead.
[/color][/size]

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tyron: What the heck?

Mara: What's wrong?

Tyron: I smell someone. I know that smell.

Aerow: It smells fermilliar, yeah.

Relee: Who is it?

Tyron: Dont know. It doesnt smells fermilliar enough, but it doesn't smells to good.

[color=green][i]Elsyan's ears picked up a sound of hooves along the road. She listened to them until they died down in the distance.[/i]

Elsyan-Well, whatever it is, it's gone now.

Tyron-Yes, it's gone, but the scent still remains.

Relee-Do you think it might be one of the King's guards?

Mara-No. They usually travel in groups.

Miko-Well then, if it's gone, let's just eat in peace while the peace lasts.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: Why am I getting punished now for laughing when [b]I[/b] wasn't even the one who decided my character was going to? If it was [i]me[/i] then I'd make you uncomfortable, not angry. ^^;;
-----------------------------------------

Mara shook her head quietly.

"I'm not hungry." she muttered, walking out of the inn.

She ran up the street, all of it a blur. Something was...wrong. Something was just plain wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

[i]A part of me is missing...[/i]

She sat against the trunk of a tree, her eyes locking on the setting sun. She brushed some of her raven hair back, smiling sadly.

"Soon," she whispered, "so very soon, this will all be over."

She shook her head quietly.

"I know you're out there, Auron. I know you are hurting. I don't know if you're still good, but I have only one wish for you: Be free. I wish nothing more for you than that. You deserve it."

She leaned against the tree and sighed heavcily. She knew he was apart of this huge puzzle; he didn't just walk into all their lives just to walk right back.

[i]Oh no,[/i] Mara thought, [i] You're in this, Auron, whether you want to be or not.[/i]
-------------------------------------------

Looks like the "Final Battle" is coming up...:D[/color][/size]
-

Tyron: Im done.

[I]Tyron walks outside of the inn. He looks over to the castle.[/I]

[I]*thinking*Again I smeel that sence. It is fading, but it is going in the castles direction.[/I]

Tyron: Mara. Could it be the guy you guys were with when I first introduced Aerow?

[I]Mara "wakes up" and turns her face to Tyron[/I]

Mara: Who do you mean?

Tyron: I dont know his name anymore.

Mara: Do you mean Auron?

Tyron: I didnt caught his sence very good that time. So im not sure.

[color=darkblue][size=1]
OOC: Well, no one seems to want to initiate the final battle, so I guess it's my job to start the iniatiation of the finalization of the finalized final battle of the finalition of the RPG...Are most of those even words o.O?
--------------------------------

Auron had come to the gates of the castle, there were nearly ten guards hindering him. He approached them slowly. "Halt!", one shouted, staring into his eyes. "Who are you, and what is your business here?", he said, signaling the other guardsmen to be ready. "Why, can't you tell? I'm here to kill you all", Auron said, with a smirk on his face. This left the guard bewildered as Auron shot an arrow through his head. He drew his long sword, and made quick work of the rest, continuing through the gate.

]Back at the inn[

"I sense something awful", Mara said, looking at the castle. "Something horrifying is happening. We need to be there to stop it". "Yes", Kain said. "Auron is there. . .he is planning a total destruction. . .don't you remember? During our battle, he mentioned it. He is truly insane". "Then we must go", Elsyan said, looking very serious. She mounted her horse, and the others followed suit. All ten of them. The final battlefield lay ahead.

Auron had looked back at the village, with his keen sense of sight, seeing the others leaving. "Just as I had planned. . .I am the predator, they are the prey", Auron said, heading back into the castle.
[/color][/size]

OOC: I didnt said I wanted to begin allready. I just posted that Tyron and Aerow smelled sumfin they remembered.
________
Aerow: Its getting pretty dark. Perfect for battle. Right Tyron? *grin*

Tyron: Huh? Eh what? err Yeah.

Aerow: What are you thinking at?

Tyron: Ah never mind!

Mara: Lets move on shall we?

Relee: Cant be to late.

• 1 month later...
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Auron continued towards the castle. "No guards in sight," Auron noticed. "They're planning something."

The group had just left the village, and were staring at the enormous castle those few miles away. "We'd better hurry," Mara said, picking up speed.
[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: Somehow, I knew you'd intiate the final battle, Aries...
----------------------------

Mara urged her hors on in a hurried gallop. Her hands, clutching palely to the reigns of her horse, were sweating alightly, with the magical anticipated crackling, that wanted to burst forth from her finger tips, and slowly trickle.

"Hold on, hold on..." she muttered to herself.

Relee's horse was soon upon Mara's horse.

"This is it!" Relee called into the wind, her voice carrying into the ears of all thr group.

Mara nodded grimly.

"We must stay together," Mara exclaimed, waving for all the horses to fall into her tow, "We must not be seperated. Try to keep rank...at [b]all[/b] costs."

Kain nodded, galloping next to Mara.

"So, what's the plan?" he shouted.

Mara shook her head, her wispy hair flying freely behind her, her leather thong long gone.

"Whatever it takes to save us from the Fifth elment: Auron himself."[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
The group was confused by this statement. Kain spoke first. "Mara. . .how could. . .how could that be? I doubt he would consume a stone."

"Don't you understand? It's not a fifth stone, as I said, fifth element. He was born this way. It's his destiny," Mara replied, thinking it was obvious. The rest of the group was bewildered.
[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara shook her head, and brought her horse to a trot, the other following suite.

"Many people use the word stone; they need something materialistic to claim something, to know that something that is actually there." she said.

Relee nodded, planning to add.

"There are actually [i]four[/i] elments: Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. They were forged as stones in the 1st sement of time, by skilled elves who went by no name. They left a last element out, by accident, of course, and it's spirit was allowed to loom forth throughout the segements of time."

Mara nodded, continuing.

"The fifth elment was knwn to take possesion of one's body, and embody it's principal's into it's occupant's mindset. Obviously, Auron has been effected by this spirit."

Ryan shook his head.

"What exactley [i]is[/i] the fifth element?"

"Death." Mara and Relee replied grimly.[/color][/size]

[color=green][i]Elsyan nodded. She had heard the story many times back in her village, but she would never have imagined that the fifth element would be in one of her companions, or former companion, that is. After several minutes, they finally reached the gates of the castle and found the guards corpses littered along the ground.[/i]

Mara-There is no time to lose. Auron has been here, so he can't be too far off. Let us hasten!

[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] Relee shook her head.

"We must spilt into two groups." she countered.

Mara spun from her full stride and looked at her friend incrediously.

"What foolishness are you babbling about now?" Mara exclaimed, losing what little control she had had.

Relee shook her head again.

"It has to happen, Mara."

Tears began to well in the raven-haired woman's eyes.

"It can't." she whispered.

Relee just placed her hand on her shoulder.

Elsyan looked at the two of her companion's oddly.

"What exactley are you two talking about?" she asked imaptiently, eyeing a suspicious tower of the huge castle.[/color][/size]

[b]Ryan:[/b] "I really dont think two groups would be a good idea. If we were to find Auron, we wouldn't be at full strength." I got a look from Relee that sent a shiver down my spine. Mara gave me a stressed smile. "Let's go this way." I pointed to the left and noted a dismembered gaurd. I stepped carefully over him and followed the twisting path. Many gaurds layed across our path. More than once we had to step on them to pass. They made an odd wheezing sound as we walked over them.
[b]Kain:[/b] "What was that?" A low mumble came to their ears. It was coming from a door at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
[b]Mara:[/b] "Shhhhhh....." Mara stepped out in front of everyone and slowly pushed open the door. The voice quieted immediatly. The door creaked open. I stepped up cautiously. Something ran out at an amazing speed.
[b]Ryan:[/b] "Ahhhh!" A gaurd tripped over his feet and fell to the floor, cowering before us.
[b]Gaurd:[/b] "Don't kill me! Don't kill me!"

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara decided that it was time to put the empty facade on her face, that was reknowned by Time Mage's.

"If you tell us everything," she said, her voic void of emotion, "we will decide whether you are to be spared."

Relee turned to her friend oddly, her eyes sparkling at her friend in contempt.

"Mara," she whispered gently, "he is buts a guard. There's no need to be so-"

Mara cut her friend off with an omnious glare.

"He killed the old woman."

Relee's eyebrows shot up in suprise, and suddenlyher eyes became as cold as her friend's. She grabbed the guard's collar and roughly lifted him to his feet.

"Tell." she said coldly, deflty pulling a dagger from her wrist.

Kain and Elsyan drew both of their weapons slowly, knowing that something would soon boil. Ryan shivered yet again, but took a step forward.

"Mara," he stated calmly, looking between the two women and the guard, "Relee,Calm down."

Mara shivered.

"Tell us what as happened!" she shouted at the silent guard, as his empty, gaunt eyes stared back at her.

Relee gasped as an arrow suddenly whizzed pasther shoulder, barely grazing it, and struck the man's forhead, and he slid to the floor in barren death.
[/color][/size]

[b]Mara:[/b] "Auron..." Everyone twirled around. There was Auron, stading there, finger still on the shelf of the bow. He glared menacingly at us as he lowered his weapon. His eyes were stone cold. A low growl escaped his lips, and he darted past us.
[b]Ryan:[/b] "Follow!!"

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Auron lowered his bow, still keeping a grip. Elsyan, however, raised her bow and aimed for his head. "Why would you betray us?" Kain asked, trying to ease Elsyan.

Auron smirked. "I was never on your side to begin with," he said. "I was just gathering information."

This obviously shocked the group, even though it wasn't true. Elsyan drew an arrow as Ryan raised his staff. Miko didn't like the situation, but then again, neither did anyone else. Auron fingered his katana, Kain drew his.

Auron laughed quietly, and rushed toward Kain, drawing his sword. They clashed, their katanas nearly cracking due to the force of the locked swords. Kain thrusted his forward, blowing Auron back. Auron realizing that he couldn't beat Kain with his mere katana, rushed toward Elsyan. She shot an arrow, piercing his shoulder.

He nearly kept going, but fell back. Mara taking advantage grabbed his throat firmly. Everyone was shocked at thsi action, even herself.
[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] Oh goodie! Did I ever tell you that I love you, Aries?

------------

Mara blinked in suprise, yet kept her hand locked firmly on her once companion's throat. Auron blinked and the smiled.

"Kill me. I dare you." he said simply.

Mara just stared at him.

"Why?" she whispered.

Auron laughed at her.

"Why not? You won't be able to," eh spat venomously, "you're too weak."

Mara set her jaw, contemplating her next action. Her jade eyes slid out of earthly focus for a moment, and a cold chill danced it's way slowly up and down Auron's spine.

Mara grip tightened.

"Why did you betray us?" she asked, her voice void of emotion.

Again, Auron's cruel laughter cut through the night.

"Do you not hear? How can I betray you is I was never onyour side."

Mara's grip tightened a little more.

"So all of it was a lie?" she inquired.

Auron smirked.

"Yes."

Mara shook her head, disgusted and threw him against a wall. She stood up from her crouch.

"Stand up, you worthless piece of scum. You will fight." she said, her voice now full of passionate rage.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Auron regained his composure, and stood up, against the wall. He held the long-sword at his side, positioning himself. He turned and started walking away. "Fools."

They stood there confused. Kain took this as an insult, and ran towards Auron, tackling him. Auron rolled out of it and kept on walking. Kain drew his sword to the back of Auron's neck. Auron kept on.

He put pressure on the back of his neck. "I won't hesitate to kill you," Kain said.

"You'd be doing the right thing," Auron said.

Kain pushed harder, a trickle of blood coming from Auron's neck. "Harder," Auron said.

This infuriated Kain. He pushed even harder, more blood oozing from his neck. "Don't be afraid to kill a man," he said.

Kain lost control of all of his emotions. He thrust the sword through Auron's neck, Auron falling to the ground.

----------------------------
OOC: No, I'm not killing him off like in the CB thread :p
[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee squirmed, as blood trickled down Auron's clothes and armor.

"Auron..."

Without hesitating, Relee climbed off her horse, and pulled a cork off one of her viles.

Relee lifted Auron's head slightly off the ground, and put a cloth under his head.

"Relee, what are you doing?!? He just tried to kill us!!" Kain exclaimed, his eyes in bewilderment.

"It doesn't mean we should let him die."

The group flinched with confusion.

"Are you saying... he's not dead???"

"not completely." Mara said simply, looking over at Relee.

"He still needs our help. Perhaps he's back to his senses..."
Relee explained, looking up at the others.

"I don't think it's a good idea. What if he trys to-"

"Maybe the spirit has left him." Relee added, inturrupting Elsyan.

"What spirit? Auron said he was never on our team in the first place!"

"So, does that automaticly mean it's true?" Relee asked with concern.

"Yes!!"

The group burst out in explination, bursting into gesures as the argument went on...
-----

OOC: Blah... I haven't posted here in a while.. sowwie!! :bluesweat:[/color] [/size]

OOC: Good post, but I'm still the enemy :toothy:
----------------------------------------

Relee opened the vial and poured a drop onto Auron's neck. "The potion should heal the wound soon," Relee said.

After a long time of suspense, everyone with their weapons drawn, Auron flinched. While his head was still facing the ground, his eyes opened, no one seeing this. He stared at the ground for a minute until he regained his senses. He laughed.

He jumped up, pushing Relee back as he ran down the corridor. He was nearly out of sight until an arrow pierced his arm. Elsyan was chasing after him on her horse. She raised her bow to him once more. "May you suffer a most horrible death," he said, stabbing her horse.

The horse landed on her leg, allowing him to escape.

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: Alright, I am now throughly mad at your character...

-------------------------------------

Mara gritted her teeth as she watched Auron stab Elsyan's horse, and the horse fall to the ground. Forgetting about her companions, the time mage burst into a deft run, light as the wind, yet fast enough, for she was soon on the heels of Auron.

They ran through a dank corridor, the must that clung to the air hangiong heabily upon them as they ran, their breathing irrecgular and heavy.

Mara's hair flew free, and her body felt free, but she was angered beyond reason. This man...this [b]thing[/b]...was trying to destroy everything that she stood and fought for her. He was cruel and unforgiving, not to mention cold-hearted.

She didn't notice that as they ra, he laughed. His laugh was as cold as his personality, pale and rigid as was his skin. She shuddered yet again. It was going to end. Now.

She forced herself to a skidding stop, and willed herself to say what would soon flow from her mouth as if her words were honey from a plastic bowl; slow and steady, yet delicious when said.

"Auron," she called, her voice with the might of a seasoned time mage tinting it, "You have been a worthless coward all your life. You have hurt many people, and show no regret. If you die, and I guarentee that you will reach the land of death before dawn today, you will die fighting, as all should. Be noble in this way for the first and last time in your life and accept my challenge. It is my challenge and my challenge only, [i]comrade[/i]."[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Auron stopped dead in his tracks. "I accept your challenge, [i]time mage[/i]. You have no offensive power as it is," Auron said, now remembering the fire (OOC: Or water maybe, remind me) element she wore.

His eyes widened, knowing that he would be annihalated if he were to fight her. He turned around, drawing his katana.

"One question," Mara said, still feeling hatred in her heart. "What is your reason? Why have you harmed all of these people. With your attitude, you couldn't be insane, you are, however, a pitiful being."

"My purpose. . ." Auron replied. "I have no purpose. I have no purpose in life, and all I want is revenge for my past."

"Nothing could be that bad, to seek revenge by ruining the lives of all people," Mara said, raising her hand, revealing the stone.

The hatred welled up inside of her. She could barely contain herself. The anger pulsing through her body was unbearable. In an instant, the fire from the stone rushed at Auron. He raised his katana, in hopes to reflect it, but within mere seconds, the blade shattered, leaving Auron at the mercy of Mara. The barrage stopped, leaving a singed Auron on the ground.

"You are truly pathetic," Mara said.

"At least I have found my purpose in life. . ." Auron replied. "To destroy you and those pathetic companions of yours."

With this, Auron stood up, drawing his long-sword. He rushed at Mara, only to be stopped by the fire once more.

"That effect cannot work forever," Auron said, the insanity showing in his eyes.

Auron stood, trying to withstand the flames, while shielding his face.
[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara clenched her fists, her face beaded with sweat from the efforts of the bracelet, angered still. She swept her hair up in a bun, tendrils hanging defiantly, framing her face pale face.

"Was it worth it?" she whispered quietly.

Auron laughed.

"Was [i]what[/i] worth it?"

Mara flinched unwillingly, and Auron's laughter rang out once again through the stone room.

"Was your past worth it now?" she answered, her voice regaining its former passion.

Auron paused, fingering his sword's tip, a small trickle of blood flowing down his hands.

"You know nothing of my past; do not talk of it." he countered threatingly.

Mara smirked, knowing she had found her sharpest weapon.

"You know," she said, a wall of steel taking over her eyes as she became emotionless, "I'm a time mage. I have control over time. I can make you re-live your past, Auron."

The man froze in fear, yet cackled to himself again.

"Try it." he replied.

Mara shrugged and thrust her wrists forward, deftly turning them around around, and bringing them in within a circlular twist. She and Auron became surrounded in a bright light, and flashes of the man's broken past began to surface...

*________________________*

You're going to have to do the whole past thing, Aries. I'm not exactly sure how you want to portray Auron's past. [/color][/size]