OtakuBoards

First Game.....

GhostofSalvtore

Whats the first game you ever played.beat, or just really enjoyed and that got you hooked to the gaming experience. Me I have no idea but I am sure I will think of it later.:rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think it was either Sonic,Mario,Mortal Kombat, or Madden that got me hooked.
one of those games was my 1st.

[color=indigo]Combined your double-post. If you want to add something, use the edit button that's down in the bottom-right corner of your post. - Desbreko[/color]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GhostofSalvtore, it is against the rules to double post. If you need to add something to your current post, just edit it, and state that you have, there is no need to make another.

In regard to the question, it was Super Bomberman that got me hooked for life. I don't know whether it was the game or the music, lol.

Hey Spyder, Capcom vs SNK is already out on the PS2, though I'm not too sure about the Gamecube version.

Guest Imsirion
I remember playing Super Mario World, my first video game, when I was 5. ahh... Also , I played Bionic Commando and other games on my uncles NES when I was little because after I first played Super Mario World, I was hooked.

ahh, tender moments.

Well they did introduce a few new control -isms for the GC version, but yeah otherwise it's the same.

I can't remember the first game I beat. My first system was Atari 2600, but I never got into games much until the NES.... so I'd say SMB.

The first game that I ever beat was ::thinks:: probably Super Mario World for the nes. I know, I know it wasn't much of a feat but I was sure proud of myself. I beat it when I was 4,5, or 6. I really don't remember, it was alot of hard work though.

The first game I beat and enjoyed at the same time wasssssssss.... Hmm, that's tough. I think the first Mario was the first one I beat, but no other game can even hold a candle to MGS's gameplay/endings. That game will go down in history forever.

[COLOR=darkblue]The first game that I ever beat was Tetris (well...after level 10, the credits started rolling). But the one (that actually had an ending) that really got me hooked was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 with the great 3/4 overhead and great 2 player action both for the NES.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]The first video game that I ever played was Duck Hunt on the NES. The first one that I beat, though, was Super Mario Kart on the SNES. Then I went on to beat Super Mario World on the SNES, and I can't remember what the next one was. Me and my brother almost beat Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES one time, but we had to stop around the start of World 8. :( So, I've played through almost the whole game, but never beat it. I'm still waiting for a remake of it on the GBA, so I can play through it again and finally beat it.[/color]

I dont remember the very first game I played. But for the Nes it ranged from.....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles 1, AirWolf, Karate Kid, teh boxing game, I forget what its claled but your this skinny white guy in green shorts,lol. I think it was contra alos, oh and of coarse Mario Brothers and Duck hunt. Yah! Go Old School Gaming!

• 1 month later...
My first game I ever got was an unheard of the name Mole Mania(I was 6 or 7)for Game boy.It was about a mole who came home one day and his family was kiddnapped so he goes to save him.It all stared with a unheard of game for Gb pocket, now 5 year later I own a GBP,SNES,N64,PS1,GC,Atari,And GB color.Only a very few I have not beat(I mean like 5% I have Not beat.)Ask for almost any E game(exept SSBM) and I will tell you if I have beat it or not, or if I dont own it.Well mole mania I never beat because I lost it. It is probaly Locked in a room in chicago with a ferret and Semjaza Azazel.

Well since the age of about 6 i've loved games. The first game I played I can't really remember that well, it's like a big swirl of colors(no, i wasn't on a "trip"), so I'm going to have to go with the reputable super mario bros. The first game that got me playing well into the night was the darned monsters that go blah!! Yep it was pokemon, I admit. Please, don't hurt me. :bawl:

The first game I beat was sonic 2 for the gamegear. And, get this, the first true rpg where there is an actual ending that I beat was Chrono Trigger, and that was only a couple of months ago. I have played many rpg's before but this was the first that I actually beat by myself not playing along with a friend.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]-_- I feel... so...

Am I the only girl to reply to this thread? *tilts head*

anyway... The first game I ever remember beating is Mario world 3, and street fighter... and I think they were for the..erm.. ><

the... one with the.. purple... and grey... I think it was super nintendo... I don't remember... it's been too long...[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]My very first game that I have played is also [b]Duck Hunt[/b] on the NES.The first game that I have ever beated was [b]Double Dragon[/b] on the NES, along with my brother of course.:) [/B][/QUOTE]
The original Double Dragon I have no clue about. But Double Dragon II, Erg I could never beat it! I played almost every day but never got close. :flaming: I hated it.

The first ever game i played was Lengend of Zelda for the NES and I loved it, but i never completed it. Speaking of Zelda can anyone tell me how i get through the sixth dungeon on Zelda Links Awakening for the Gameboy?

[color=indigo]I'd be happy to help. Just post a thread in the Zelda forum, or PM me with where you're stuck in the dungeon. - Desbreko[/color]