Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
One of my classmates was having a "Learning Competition" to see who could be the most enthusiastic about learning. This won him the compition-
"I AM A LEARNING SPONGE! WET ME!"
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by {SITH} Change [/i]
[B]One of my classmates was having a "Learning Competition" to see who could be the most enthusiastic about learning. This won him the compition-
"I AM A LEARNING SPONGE! WET ME!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Some things aren't ment to be known, and that's one of them.
Nothin' personall, that is just one of my quotes.

I once saw a bumpersticker that said: "Keep honking, I'm reloading!"

I once saw a beware of dog sign that said: "Beware of dog! He may be small, but he knows kung-fu!"
I also saw a sign just above that one that said: "Nevermind the dog, beware of owner!" and had a picture of a gun pointing strait at you.

My sig is also something that I'm going to put on my answering machine when I move out because I attract phonecalls that leave no message, and when I actually do pick up the phone, there is silence for about a 2 minutes and then the "He hung up dopy!" beep goes off, like a magnet.

I also like to say: and they marched forward with the strength and ignorance of an angry mob!
I have a bunch of only situational things that I say but I can't remember them unless I'm in that situation.
Posted
There's always more quotes to be remembered or stolen, and here are some.

"There's no justice like angry mob justice" -Simpsons

"What the HELL'S THAT?!" -Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

"People worry about kid's playing with guns, and seeing violence on television, but no one worries about kids listening to thousands literally thousands of songs about rejection and depression." -High Fidelity, (See this movie!)

"How do you escape when knowing everyone is what you're known for?" -That's mine and I thought of it, but someone else has probably said it before me.

(this is my personaly favourite here)

"Just remember, you are unique...Just like everyone else":confused:
Posted
hello my fave quotes are..

ummmm..nope i dont get it at all- mihoshi(cant remember what episode)tenchi muyo

like a cloud before the moon i will allways darken you- DNA angel

was it shimbo, it woz shimbo wasnt it, that f**k- Chobits book 2

shimo you adulturous f**k- chobits book 3



there all cool quotes i like
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]"If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day, so that my child may have peace."
--Thomas Paine; 'The Crisis, Ch. 1'

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Oh, well, why not?

"In any moment of decision,
The best thing you can do is the right thing.
The worst thing you can do is nothing."
--- Theodore Roosevelt

"The happiest people seem to be
Those who have no particular cause for being happy
Except that they are so."
--- William Ralph Inge

I'm not sure who said this last one, but here goes:

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up,
because you never know who you'll meet on the way down."
Posted
'Yes, I am drunk, but you're ugly, and in the morning I'll be sober!' -Winston Churchill

'I don't want to achieve immortality through my works, I want to achieve it by mnot dying!' - Oscar Wilde
Posted
"A baby's two basic fears are fear of noises and fear of falling. I'm afraid of making a lot of noise falling." Woody Allen, I believe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]..."Just remember, you are unique...Just like everyone else":confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]haha, I love that quote.

here's some more that I like.

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears." ~John Vance Cheney

"The things that are of the most worth require the most risk." ~I forget who, and I paraphrased quite a lot, since I'm going from memory on this one.

"And remember
The truth that once was spoken,
To love another person
Is to see the face of God." ~Victor Hugo, from Les Miserables
[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.hurley.com/images/imgUserUpload/dazplum.jpg[/IMG]

i have one more quote id like ta add
the fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth- the end of evangelion
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]...*sees old posts* Who brought this thread back up!? --

*walks after the person with frying pan*
[center]----[/center]

[i]"Gerich Meleth Nin. (You have my love)"- Arwen from LoTR: TT[/i]

[i]"The world is square. Deal with it."- My friend.[/i]

[i]"Even the wisest cannot tell. For a mirror- shows many things."- LoTR: TT[/i]

[i]"Families [u]is[/u] the future."- George W. Bush.[/i]

[i]"Marshmellows have feelings too, you know."- Juu.[/i][/color] [/size]
Posted
Gaia717 ;)
oh yeah. Juu. U are such a pillow! George W. Bush?!
__________
"Live life like u jump! u need power to go up and a hard head when u go down!" Fuffy =P
Posted
"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"
"Man who walks through terminal sideways, going to Bangcock."
"Passionate Kiss like spider, lead to undoing of fly"
"Baseball is all wrong, man cannot have four balls"
-Confucious
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Last week I decided to devote a section in my school notebook for quotes. Here's what I've written so far:

[I]From a PMS medicine commercial[/I]: "No way! I'm a complete menstrual case!"

[I]From the movie "Bringing Down the House"[/I]: "Back off, Shaniquah!"

[I]My current signature quote, referring to what a guy at my school does at work[/I]: "He just sits in the restroom all day, doing naughty boy things."

[I]Spoken by someone in my Film Lit class[/I]: "I don't want to be thought-provoked!"

[I]Me the other day in the school cafeteria[/I]: "I yelled 'lesbian' and 2 girls answered!"

[I]Spoken by a Scout leader in the restroom at a campout[/I]: "Oh, my! Both ends!"

[I]Referring to so-called "black" names (no racism intended)[/I]: "You be Sparetirah and I'll be Gonorreeshah!"
Posted
[COLOR=crimson] Omg! I have sooo many of these. okay here goes.

[B][I]"In another life, where this blood we've spilt is wine. Where our tears are liquid crystal-Im waiting for you, in this innocent world. Close your eyes...follow me"

"In my life i have loved many, yet given my heart to only one"

"The moon consumed with sorrow, cries tears of stars"

"If someone asked me "can you describe one of your dreams" I'd tell them. "I can't..i haven't woken up yet"

"The template of a heart-Is not straight"[/B][/I]

I have soo many more. But no others really come to mind right now. I think the favourite of my quotes has to be the first one though. I was really impressed at how my brain came up with something so..deep *twitches* O_o

Oh yeah and incase anyone wonders..these [B]are[/B] mine. I dont randomly steal other peoples quotes ^_^ thats not nice.[/color]
Posted
Ouch, old topic.

A quite lovely conversation between Ken and I.

"Did you have fun?"
"Yeah, I jacked a sub and blasted some foos."
"..."

"And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...is just a freight train heading your way." -Metallica; No Leaf Clover

"In the land of the blind, the One-Eyed Man is king." -Max Payne

[center]"I see the walls around me fall around me
And everything's alright
I see the god amoung me fall amoung me
And everything's beside
I see the walls around you, tie and bound you
Drown cos you're so cold..
Cold..
Cold.." -Machine Head, Silver[/center]

[center]"Caress the needle prick in my eye
The tears fell like rain
I've rode the phoenix as she glides
And I've gone insane
I've seen the light of suicide
And I'm dying" -Machine Head, The Burning Red[/center]

"For once, just once, I wish you would just shut the EVER-LOVING F%@# UP!!!" -Myself when a teacher turned her back after bitching me out

[center]"Dear god do you want to tear your knuckles down
and hold yourself

Dear god can you climb up that tree
meat in the shape of a 'T'

Dear god the paper says you were the King
in the black limousine

Dear John and all the King's men
can't put you head together again

Before the bullets
before the flies
before authorities take out my eyes
the only smiling are you dolls that I made
but you are plastic and so are your brains

Dear god the sky is as blue
as a gunshot wound

Dear god if you were alive
you know we'd kill you

Before the bullets
before the flies
before authorities take out my eyes
the only smiling are you dolls that I made
but you are plastic and so are your brains" -Marilyn Manson, GodEatGod[/center]



"History abhores a paradox." -Raziel
Posted
Well here's a couple of my own personal quote's and some that I just like.....

"Test the Rules and Pushe the Limits"---made up by me

"Pi$s me off any more and you will be spitting up blood"--made by me.

"Right and Wrong are just words, what matters is what you do"--can't remeber who it's by but I still like it.

"Without pride you are like the wind, you're there but you're not there" -- made by me.
Posted
here's my quote:
"ok now, kids that are the oldest of 5 or more kids know what i am talkin 'bout...
if the parents have more than 5 kids, they raise the first two, and get those two to raise the rest" - Chris Rock
trust me, it is unfortunatly true...i have 5 younger bro's and sisters, so, i know.
Posted
[size=1]Please do not bring back old threads.

If you are interested in posting quotes, there is a current thread in the Poetry, etc. forum.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...