Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Most respected member?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Heh heh, I'm being rather vague though.

Yes, I am haruka, probably not the one you know though.... just a guy from America. I'm only 14 too, not 17. But I was haruka on the old otaku, I just switched names and acted as myself this time. I do uphold the same ideals haruka did though; no sex before marriage and whatnot. Except I'm religious and haruka isn't. [/B][/QUOTE]

Jimmy has multiple personalities... heheheh :p

Don't worry Anna, I'm also very confused.... not at this though, just in general :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Heh heh, I'm being rather vague though.

Yes, I am haruka, probably not the one you know though.... just a guy from America. I'm only 14 too, not 17. But I was haruka on the old otaku, I just switched names and acted as myself this time. I do uphold the same ideals haruka did though; no sex before marriage and whatnot. Except I'm religious and haruka isn't. [/B][/QUOTE]

.... okay, so haruka wasn't a real person, just a made up one?:confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B].... okay, so haruka wasn't a real person, just a made up one?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh... yeah. That picture was of Kyoko Fukada.... haruka was just me pretending to be a girl because uhh.... I dunno, get some kicks or something.
Posted
[QUOTE]Jimmy has multiple personalities... heheheh [/QUOTE]

so I see... I think I need to go take a nap or something, my head hurts..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Uh... yeah. That picture was of Kyoko Fukada.... haruka was just me pretending to be a girl because uhh.... I dunno, get some kicks or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

..... okaaaaaay.... were you (or rather 'haruka') just pretending to go out w/ Transtic too, then???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]..... okaaaaaay.... were you (or rather 'haruka') just pretending to go out w/ Transtic too, then??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah @_@ Transtic and I are just friends... and I am straight...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Yeah @_@ Transtic and I are just friends... and I am straight... [/B][/QUOTE]

well you sure had me fooled on the old otaku!! okay, I think I understand everything now.... :cross: well, zanza, nice to get to know you finally :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]well you sure had me fooled on the old otaku!! okay, I think I understand everything now.... :cross: well, zanza, nice to get to know you finally :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, nice to know you... for um, awhile now... too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Heh, nice to know you... for um, awhile now... too. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, well hopefully you can see where I'm coming from, you confusing the daylight outta me and everything :D So yeah, I guess I've known you for a while, too, just in a better light (and now I know where haruka went, lol)
Posted
ok, i didn't know about this topic till now, and i don't really feel like reading all those pages, so somone who has been here since page three, can u tell me if i was respected at all? i respect everyone on these boards that i think deserves respect.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *Dj-Joe* [/i]
[B]fine ill say whats on all ur minds,*Dj-joe* is the most respected
-JOE lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Mmm hmmm :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
a lot of people hate me because of my ego? umm, what ego? I consider my ego to be normal, all that god stuff I keep saying is merely a joke, some people here take things way too seriously....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]everyone prepare your sacrifices to the only god... or he may get upset and ban us all... u know w/ his huge ego and all he might just do it!!! roflmao... yall safer is just a normal person w/ a british accent sooooooooooo lol get over it... he does what he does good and doesnt make too much of a fuss over it so grow up, your just jealous and his job sucks bad so quit being jealous!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]this thread just keeps going and going, and the amount of times its gone off topic is unbelievable.... [/B][/QUOTE]

well seph, look on the bright side
it probably made the record of off-topic discussions
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]a lot of people hate me because of my ego? umm, what ego? I consider my ego to be normal, all that god stuff I keep saying is merely a joke, some people here take things way too seriously.... [/B][/QUOTE]

safer, please shut the hell up! I don't give a d@mn if your a god or not, but your ego's too big for your own good, you say you don't have an ego, but what was all that crap in your old sig tellin people to call you a god and crap, and all over the boards, if someone disagrees with you on something, you freakin bite their heads off for it saying stuff like "no, your wrong, I'm right", so just shut the hell up! :mad:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]

well seph, look on the bright side
it probably made the record of off-topic discussions [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, I guess you never been to Games & Stories and read the Dating Game I believe that extremely long topic, has gotten who knows how many times off topic.

ON a side note, you guys really have a problem with Sephiroth, I never seen nothing wrong with him, did you guys get mad at him on the baords, or at some sort of chat or something.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...