OtakuBoards

Men today...

Avalon

This is something that my aunt told me: "All men are dogs." I know that this is not true but it seems that all the good men are either hiding or extinct. Are there any good men out there? If so, where are they? This is just a few questions that have been on my mind that are in need of asking...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]If all men are dogs, then all women must be b*tches...:D

There are good and bad. Sift through the pile, dump the bad and hang on to the good. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Remember, my aunt told me that....she's 35...

[color=blue]To be honest, it's true, yet it's not. At times, all men can be "dogs," as we call them, but at others, they can be the sweetest people we know. It all depends on the demeanor of the guy. I know plenty of good guys here at the boards and where I live, but only a few.[/color]

I know a few sweet guys, but at my High School, and in middle school too, most of them are just really big jerks. But it's just like that with females, so I think this is more of a people in general thing, not exactly gender, although we females always tend to make it gender-oriented. ;)

if you ask me, its not that all of us are dogs, really its that you girls are only intrested in dogs.
think about it. do you really expect the good looking rich fellas to be nice, hell no. they get you girls all the time and you all just keep coming back. the fact of the matter is that all the good guys are the ones you girls say you want and then when confronted by one, you look at his gut, busted up car and dragonballz shirt and say... get out of the way, theres a guy with a six pack and a bmw getting away as you hold me up.
if you want a good guy start with the ones that arent "perfect".
theres a perfectly good reason all you women get dogged... you go out with dogs.
you all dont really want nice guys, you want guys that are good looking dogs.

If you think all men are dogs or all women are confusing, you know not of men or women. You can't base your judgment on 3 billion people just because poor old you had a few bad experiences. Oh well, get over it.

Anyway, all good men are either married or gay... lol. No, really, there's SOME straight single men out there.... love doesn't come easy. You search, you shall find.

I find that a good deal of girls are instinctively attracted to jerks. Maybe that's the problem? :)

You wouldn't guess that the nice guys I know are nice by looking at them, but they are. I guess some people look for the wrong things in the wrong places at the wrong times. That and they are unlucky.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Though I suppose it has already been mentioned, but women usually go for the bad-***** types of guys. They don't really care what the guy does to them until they really cross that line, then it just comes flooding back in. As for nice guys, we usually play the role of a good friend or you might not know us at all. Later in life, nice guys seem to be what women look for. They have had the hardcore bad boy type, and decide - wow, look at how much time I have wasted here, guess it's time to look for someone that will really treat me right.

Now, I am not just saying this because I am in the 'nice guy' catergory. I have had many female friends who have done this route, and been hurt time and time again. I knew one who was engaged at a very early age (19) cause she thought she was in love. Well, he would hit her, abuse her verbally (and I suppose mentally and physically). Well, I slowly started to lose touch with her. He became very jelious of who she would hang out with, and that basically meant NO guys. Time and time again, all of us would try to warn her about him, telling her that he was NOT the right guy for her. So, when we heard that she left him, we were all REALLY excited and proud of her. Turns out, that lasted a whole month. He came crawling back to her, and she took him back with almost no problem. While I am not saying giving a person a second chance is a BAD thing, I think that if you don't know what's best for you, you should probably listen to friends or family, who usually seem to see what we are blind to.

Anyways, to answer the original question, *points at self* Here is a nice guy ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]This is something that my aunt told me: "All men are dogs." I know that this is not true but it seems that all the good men are either hiding or extinct. Are there any good men out there? If so, where are they? This is just a few questions that have been on my mind that are in need of asking... [/B][/QUOTE]

:smirk: [size=1][color=blue]So now I'm not a good man huh?[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]id like to come out and thank all of you for the support of my comments. and id like to tell all the ladies...
theres still time to change your ways and wise up. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im a long time reader first time Caller and I have to say I would like to have your baby gokents..... wait nevermind. :devil:

Sorry, it's a secret. lol. What do you mean by good men? Well I guess if someone is a good man then they would be off with someone that they liked, for example, a good women. Who knows. They don't just walk around. Hey, you never know, one might have walked past you yesterday.

[color=red]No, all men are not dogs. Dogs, if you were to ask me what they are, are simple creatures, they live their lives in a peaceful manner and are to lacking of understanding to understand. Not all people are this way, but I can say there's some people out there who are ignorant. So if you ask me this saying is kind of ironic in itself.

As for is there any good guys out there...of course there is. There's always someone that has a good heart and empathetical ability. Or one with intelligence and so on. So yeh they are out there. But what I can't see is most girls always go for the bad boy image over the intelligent, understanding one. I just don't understand women and I doubt I will every understand them completely. [/color]