Darkmoon Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I found an interesting peronality quiz a while ago... Anyone interested in finding out what kind of weather you best represent?? Well then just click the link below and see what you are. [url]http://www.yayajon.com/watercircle/naturaldisasterquiz.html[/url] I'm a hurricane and am proud of it. Hurricane While hurricanes can be forcasted days in advance, they are impossible to stop and all people can do is run from them. They can reach winds up to 190 mph.
zidane11 Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Something is messed up. I posted it in this earlier and then when I came back this thread was gone and I couldn't go anywhere on otaku until I restarted the computer. Just had to say it. This will end up being deleted because quizes aren't allowed. By the way, I'm an earth quake.
Kinetic Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] I don't know, I think this thread could be alright. We've had quiz threads before, just don't spam much. [img]http://www.yayajon.com/watercircle/images/quizresultwildfire.jpg[/img] [/color][/size]
Genkai Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Hurricane.. what the heck? i guess so... im more of a passive dark weather.. like: i'm gonna make you really mad by just raining and raining but not violently.. whatever, that's in interesting quiz. not so sure about this thread thogh, acuse it's tempting to throw in a one worder, no?
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Tsunami . . . Great. I kill people with water. Aren't I just the greatest. "Water at its worst." Geez . . . :rolleyes:
Kent Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I would have to be something along the lines of a open sky, yet still only about 50 degrees. thats my fav. but while i live here in louisiana, it would have to be a constantly over cast/ heavy down pour, but always 90 degrees with 90 percent humidity. cause thats what the wether is like here and its changing me for the worse.
VP-Master Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I got hurricane. That's kinda strange. [IMG]http://www.yayajon.com/watercircle/images/quizresulthurricane.jpg[/IMG] I never knew I had such a "violent weather".
MarkM Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]Tsunami . . . Great. I kill people with water. Aren't I just the greatest. "Water at its worst." Geez . . . :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] I did it twice and I got that and Thunder...wicked!
KittyLynn Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 I was a hurricane... Quizzes are fine..this thread should be open to alllllllll personality quizzez not just the weather one.... but ALL.....all all all ok that enough of that.. by the way Takato is hot!!!!:luv:
Kinetic Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by. . .[/i][b] QUIZZES AREN'T ALLOWED?[/b][/quote] [color=darkblue][size=1] That's what I was talking about keeping out. That's just plain spam. [/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [color=indigo]I got Wild Fire... What? You seem suprised, lol. :p Come on, as if we didn't see [i]that[/i] coming.[/color]
Sara Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 I am Fog. Quiet, all-encompassing, and dark, I obscure the truth and twist it to fit my every whim. I cannot be contained. I can be as gentle as morning mist or thick and deadly enough to destroy a ship. I am [i]so[/i] bored.
Tsung Li Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [IMG]http://www.yayajon.com/watercircle/images/quizresulttsunami.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkblue]Heh, Sere Tuscumbia your not the only one that drowns people lol, I suppose we could do some good and put out PiroMunkie's Wild Fire and save people from burning to death. Hmmm..wet or extra crispy...which is worse?[/color]
Juu Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]Tsunami . . . Great. I kill people with water. Aren't I just the greatest. "Water at its worst." Geez . . . :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink] [size=1]OMG! I'm a tsunami too!! ^_^ ..although... it's kinda strange... I had a report due on tsunamis yesterday... o_O[/color] [/size]
Fall Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [img]http://www.yayajon.com/watercircle/images/quizresultwildfire.jpg[/img] Man, I done that bloody quiz 5 times and got Wild Fire, Earthquake, Open Sky, Thunder, and Open Sky again. ....now tell me. How does Wildfire, Thunder and Earthquake fit together with Open Sky? They're complete opposites. Eh...
Semjaza Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 I am earthquake, whatever the hell that means. Doesn't really suit me. The test seemed messed up though, the submit button appears twice and has some stuff typed in between it.
Desbreko Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [color=indigo]I got Wild Fire, and I'm not at all surprised. I'm a pyro, and I have been for quite awhile. When I was really little, I used to actually just sit in front of the fireplace and watch the wood burn when we had fires in the winter.[/color]
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I was a hurricane. That sort of works for me, especially over many of the others I have seen. I don't ever really get mad, and even if I start to, people know to back off. IF I do ever get set off, people KNOW not to get in my way . . . but. . that is WAY too rare :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Kittie Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [color=green] the first time i took it i was Wildfire then the other time i took it it turned out to be Hurricane... both work for me...since i'm a Taurus...and you know what they say about our tempers... [/color]
Charles Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 Well, I got earthquake. The results seem totally random. The choices I picked reflect nothing of an earthquake. Whatever. The best part about that test was "Booya! :Interviewer is startled:" At this time in the morning, that's hilarious, lol.
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 Tsunami. [i]What[/i] a [i]Surprize[/i]. (Yes, that was sarcasm). I've been in the water since I was 14th months old. Swimming all my life. Stopped for a while, though. I am back again. Fear my wrath! :laugh: I actually don't mind Tsunami...
Mitch Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [color=red] Although the intentions of this thread seem good, I've read most of the posts, and this thread just doesn't have any of the deep, good, conversation some of the other recent ones have had. Not to mention a lot of this is just a few word posts which=spam. Closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts