Desbreko Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 [color=indigo]You buy one at the Celedon City Department Store. (And it's Ice Beam, by the way). [b]Question:[/b] In Pokémon Yellow, where can you catch a Dragonair?[/color]
Boo Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 ehm... U cant buy one. You must buy fresh water to get Ice beam, and for tri attack soda pop and rock slide limonade :)
Desbreko Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Bleh, whatever. I just knew that you got it in the Department Store in Celedon City. :cross:[/color]
Bremma Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 At th Safari Zone? Im not sure.. I think it is..
Desbreko Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Yes, you can catch a Dragonair by fishing in the Safari Zone. Funny how you catch them at level 15 (I think), when Dratini evolves at level 30, heh.[/color]
Bremma Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Hehe, yeah, that's a bit odd. Let see... a question... In POkemon Gold/Silver, what are the pictures in the 3 alph ruin puzzles?
Bremma Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Whoops.. there is 4.. but you got two of them, Kabuttops is wrong, try for the other two.
Boo Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Omanite, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Ho-oH Those are them :)
Boo Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Hmmm..... A really simple one :p S/G/C: Where can you catch Lickitung? Told ya it was easy :p
GinnyLyn Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=crimson]L42. How do you get a Hitmontop?[/color]
Desbreko Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You let a Tyrogue evolve when its attack and defense stats are exactly the same. [b]Question:[/b] In Red and Blue, how many fire/flying type Pokémon are there, and which Pokémon are they?[/color]
Desbreko Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=indigo]Yep, thems the answer. Ask away.[/color]
Bremma Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 Allrighty.. this is super simple cuase I can't think of a good one.. what does Pikachu in Yellow do the first time he sees Clefairy at the place where you getthe bike voucher?
GinnyLyn Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=crimson]I know that Pikachu falls asleep when you talk to the Jigglypuff in the one Pokémon center...but...Clefairy...*racks brain to remember* Um, doesn't Pikachu act like it's in love?[/color]
Imp Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 I was going to say the same thing! How do you get a Dratini in Crystal? (list both ways)
Bremma Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 Yes, Pikachu falls in love (so cute!), but it would be Ginny;s Turn to ask a question Nefertimon.
GinnyLyn Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=crimson]YAY! Ginny turn! If you catch a wild Poliwhirl, what item will it already have (usually)?[/color]
Valen Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 Wouldn't it have that item that powers of water attacks? I forgot what the name was... Something like Mystery Water or something? It's been a while since I've played it... but you can get it in Cherrygove I think...
Desbreko Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [color=indigo]I thought that they would sometimes be holding a King's Rock. Not sure, though.[/color]
JJ Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 I think it's mystical water. Or maybe a soft sand.
GinnyLyn Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [color=crimson]Desbreko got it. Your turn, buddy. :haha:[/color]
Recommended Posts