Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]You buy one at the Celedon City Department Store. (And it's Ice Beam, by the way).

[b]Question:[/b] In Pokémon Yellow, where can you catch a Dragonair?[/color]
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
ehm... U cant buy one.
You must buy fresh water to get Ice beam, and for tri attack soda pop and rock slide limonade

:)
Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, you can catch a Dragonair by fishing in the Safari Zone. Funny how you catch them at level 15 (I think), when Dratini evolves at level 30, heh.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You let a Tyrogue evolve when its attack and defense stats are exactly the same.

[b]Question:[/b] In Red and Blue, how many fire/flying type Pokémon are there, and which Pokémon are they?[/color]
Posted
Allrighty.. this is super simple cuase I can't think of a good one.. what does Pikachu in Yellow do the first time he sees Clefairy at the place where you getthe bike voucher?
Posted
[color=crimson]I know that Pikachu falls asleep when you talk to the Jigglypuff in the one Pokémon center...but...Clefairy...*racks brain to remember*

Um, doesn't Pikachu act like it's in love?[/color]
Posted
Wouldn't it have that item that powers of water attacks? I forgot what the name was... Something like Mystery Water or something? It's been a while since I've played it... but you can get it in Cherrygove I think...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...