BigCajones Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=royalblue]Okay well as I don't know much about the episodes, name all the Pokemon that can evolve by level up/happiness and also what they evolve into.[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Oh joy ok i think it's: Eevee at night: Umbreon Eevee at day/morning: Espeon Togepi: Togetic Chansey: Blissy Golbat: Crobat Pichu: Pikachu Magby: Magmar Tyrogue: happiness or get to level 20 with attack > than defense: Hitmonlee Tyrogue: happiness or get to level 20 with defense > than attack: Hitmonchan Tyrouge: happiness or get to level 20 with attack = defense: Hitmontop Elekid: Electabuzz Smmochum: Jynx Clefa: Clefairy Igglybuff: Jigglypuff I THINK thats it.
BigCajones Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=indigo]Yeah that is correct apart from Magby, Elekid and Smoochum all evolve at level 30 from my knowledge. Plus I'm not certain Tyrogue can evolve through happiness, because it wouldn't be certain what he would evolve into. Other than that it's all correct (please correct me if I've made a mistake). Ask away. :D[/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Tyrogue doesn't evlove through happiness, and he evolves at level 20.
BigCajones Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Yeah that bit was said by GotenksSSJ343: Tyrogue level 20 with attack > defense: Hitmonlee Tyrogue level 20 with defense > attack: Hitmonchan Tyrogue level 20 with attack = defense: Hitmontop Magby, Smoochum and Elekid i'm pretty sure only evolve at level 30, not happiness as well, but GotenksSSJ343 you can ask your question!
GotenksSSJ343 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm For pokemon blue at the very beginning what are the default names for your trainer.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 John, Blue, and Gary. What are the names of the 3 starting Pokemon in Ruby/Saphire and what type is each of them?
Nate Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 Teecko, Mudkip,......and something..... Treecko=grass Mudkip=Water Something=Flying
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=indigo]You got Teecko and Mudkip right. [b]Answer:[/b] Treecko - Grass Torchic - Fire Mudkip - Water [b]Question:[/b] How many tails does a Vulpix gain when it evolves into a Ninetales?[/color]
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=indigo]Nope, it's not four. Try again.[/color]
Posthumous Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]It gains 1 tail? That's just my guess...[/b][/size][/color]
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=indigo]Wait a minute... *goes and checks the art again* Gah, sorry, it is three. It starts out with six, and gains three, to get up to nine. For some reason I was thinking two, though. >_< Sorry about that. Go ahead and ask, BigCajones.[/color]
BigCajones Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 Sorry for the easy questions, but name the pre-evolved Pokemon on G/S/C that are the pre-evolutionary form of R/B/Y Pokemon. *Hopes that made sense* Also name all of the Pokemon's evolution stages after that! :)
Kei Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=royalblue]Igglybuff-Jigglypuff-Wigglytuff Tyrouge-Hitmonchan; Hitmonlee; Hitmontop Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefable Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu Elekid-Electabuzz Smoochum-Jynx I think that's all of them. ^^;[/color]
Kevin Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 I think this is all of them Igglybuff > Jigglypuff > Wigglytuff Cleffa > Clefairy > Clefable Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu Tyrouge > Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan or Hitmontop Elekid > Electabuzz Magby > Magmar Smoochum > Jynx
BigCajones Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 Yeah it is, see I told you it was easy. Your question.
Kevin Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 Name all the pokemon that you evolve by training. This means before and after you trade. Also name the items if apllicable.
BigCajones Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 Erm, I remember asking this question not so long ago, you may want to change it, unless you want me to just simply repeat the answer?
Kevin Posted March 20, 2003 Posted March 20, 2003 I guess that serves me right for not reading all the pages, lol. Okay, new question. Q: At what level does pokemon #151, Mew, learn the move Transform?
G/S/B Master Posted March 20, 2003 Posted March 20, 2003 level 10 Which pokemons have spanish numbers in their names?
BigCajones Posted March 20, 2003 Posted March 20, 2003 Well the obvious ones I knew were Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, but then I remembered other random Pokemon like Ariados and Gyarados, so I'm not completely sure how many there is. Well those 5 will be my guess for now.
Recommended Posts