Nate Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 That's all that i can think of...........................
boothten Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 That's all I can think of. Are you sure there's more?
Desbreko Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 [color=indigo]There's also Jigglypuff, Clefairy, and Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. That's only three, though. Togetic is the only other G/S/C Pokémon that has a baby form, but it's not one of the original 151. Oh, and Pokémon is a manga and an anime, not just an anime. I have one of the manga volumes, though I can't read it since it's in Japanese.[/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 Shinobi is correct. There are no starters other than the ones he mentioned.
Kei Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 [color=royalblue]Yup. There aren't any more starters than those mentioned. As for the Pokémon that have pre-evolved forms: Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, Jigglypuff, Magmar, Clefairy, Electabuzz, Jynx, and Pikachu.[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i] [B]What pokemon grants wishes? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]I'm going to go with Unown on that one. How many Pokémon have their main or sub-type as Water?[/color]
Nate Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 I never heard of a Pokemon manga. OH well *shrugs* ask a q.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 No, Katana. It literally says it grants wishes in its pokedex Excrept.
Nate Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Lady K Q: Squirtle, Wartortle, Bastoise, Magicarp, Gyarados, Goldeen, Seaking, Vaporeon, Lapras, Kyogre, Remoraid, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Krabby, Kingler, Poliwirl, Poliwag, Poliwrath, Staryu, Starmie, Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Totodile, Crocanaw, Feraligatr, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Quagsquire, Qwilfish, Corsola, Mantine, Octillory, Suicune I know i left off the Ru/Sa pokemon, i don't know them that good.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 This is the reason why I think certain one word posts should be legal. One word can say a lot. Like this one: No.
Ellerby Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 I'm gonna have to go with Lugia on Crimson's question. I'm pretty sure.. hmm...
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 No. I'll give you a clue: It is a new poke.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 You're getting closer, but not even in the same breeding group.
Bent Metal Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 The wish bringer is Jirachi Q: A tsunami, earthquake or tornado has just gone through your town. Which pokemon is likely to have been through the town recently?
GuyYouMetOnline Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bent Metal [/i] [B]The wish bringer is Jirachi[/B][/QUOTE] Who is Jirachi?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [url]http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/index.php?dexNo=385[/url] That is jirachi.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 What game(s) is it in? OT: [size=6]1000th post![/size]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 His sprite is in ru/sa, except it's a promotional poke. Kinda like mew and celebi were.
Bent Metal Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 No its not Gyarados. Think ruby / sapphire Hint: look at species names.
JJ Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Since no one has answered is it time for a new question? If so In the show what did AJ say to make Brock and Misty mad right after they met?
Recommended Posts