Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
The longest pokemon is Wailord, being 40 ft. The heaviest is Groudon. Don't know exact weight because I don't have ruby.

Q. Which poke has the highest attack power?
Guest V-Ball Chick
Posted
SNORLAX WEIGHS 450 I'M GUSSING????
Posted
[color=darkblue]Actually, Snorlax weighs 1,080 lbs. last time I checked. Since that question's already been answered by CS, try to answer the most recent question, that being which Pokémon has the strongest attack power. (As a side note, it is very rude to reply in all capitol letters. Try to remember that in the future. ^_~ )[/color]
Guest Tical
Posted
The Pokemon with the highest attack power is Onix (I think)
Posted
Highest attack power.... umm.... *goes off to search the web* erm... wait... do you want to restrict this to only Ru/Sa or does it include ALL the versions?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I mean the highest attack power for any poke ever made so far in the videogame.
Posted
The pokemon with the highest attack is Slaking at 160... I think... followed by Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys each at 150.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Correct. Ask a Q!
Posted
brock beat him by using the water sprinklers on the top of the gym to soak brocks onix then pikachu used thunderbolt against onix

[color=indigo]Deleted your other two posts, which were right next to this one. If you want to add something, please just use the Edit button, as posting twice or more in a row is against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
Triple post o_o;; not a good idea, my friend. Just wait patiently till the poster of the question comes back. I suggest you delete or merge your posts before Lady K. or Des comes around...
Posted
Heh, actually [I]Ash[/I] used the sprinklers to defeat Onyx, not Brock.

You got that part right, but what about Brock's first Pokemon.
Guest Tical
Posted
Brock sends out geodude. Ash uses Pideoto but its beaten. Ash beets Geo with Pika. Brock sends out Onix and constricts Pika. Pika sets off Sprinklers and Shocks Onx (seen it 112 zillion times
)
Posted
battle 1: At cearulean city gym.
Winner: No contest. Ash was probably going to win if team rocket didn't stop the match.

battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi.
Winner: Misty

battle 3: I think its was before ash and co. headed back to Olivine City it was at the whirl islands I think. It was a water pokemon contest.
Winner: Misty.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi.
Winner: Misty
[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, in the battle for Togepi, Misty lost to Ash, but since Misty was the first person Togepi saw, it saw her as mother. That's the reason why it followed.

Also, Misty and Ash had a battle for Totodile. Ash won that one.
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn
Posted
Well I am going to ask a Question!

whats ashes first pokemon he cought?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
He came in the top 16 in the indigo league.

Q. What are the 2 pokes that are faster than Electrode?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]Ponyta and Rapidash? [/B][/QUOTE]

No. They are new pokes.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Nope. Although Sceptile is fast, it is not faster than Electrode.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...