Desbreko Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=indigo]*looks at my poster with all the R/S Pokémon on it, and guesses totally off of the art* Rayquaza?[/color]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 The longest pokemon is Wailord, being 40 ft. The heaviest is Groudon. Don't know exact weight because I don't have ruby. Q. Which poke has the highest attack power?
Kei Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=darkblue]Actually, Snorlax weighs 1,080 lbs. last time I checked. Since that question's already been answered by CS, try to answer the most recent question, that being which Pokémon has the strongest attack power. (As a side note, it is very rude to reply in all capitol letters. Try to remember that in the future. ^_~ )[/color]
Guest Tical Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 The Pokemon with the highest attack power is Onix (I think)
Kwai Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 Highest attack power.... umm.... *goes off to search the web* erm... wait... do you want to restrict this to only Ru/Sa or does it include ALL the versions?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I mean the highest attack power for any poke ever made so far in the videogame.
Kwai Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 The pokemon with the highest attack is Slaking at 160... I think... followed by Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys each at 150.
Ben Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I've got an easy one: How did Ash beat Brock to get the Boulder Badge?
demonchampion Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 brock beat him by using the water sprinklers on the top of the gym to soak brocks onix then pikachu used thunderbolt against onix [color=indigo]Deleted your other two posts, which were right next to this one. If you want to add something, please just use the Edit button, as posting twice or more in a row is against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. - Desbreko[/color]
Kwai Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Triple post o_o;; not a good idea, my friend. Just wait patiently till the poster of the question comes back. I suggest you delete or merge your posts before Lady K. or Des comes around...
Ben Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Heh, actually [I]Ash[/I] used the sprinklers to defeat Onyx, not Brock. You got that part right, but what about Brock's first Pokemon.
Guest Tical Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Brock sends out geodude. Ash uses Pideoto but its beaten. Ash beets Geo with Pika. Brock sends out Onix and constricts Pika. Pika sets off Sprinklers and Shocks Onx (seen it 112 zillion times )
GuyYouMetOnline Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Okay, time for a new question. In what locations have Ash and Misty battled, and who has won each battle?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 battle 1: At cearulean city gym. Winner: No contest. Ash was probably going to win if team rocket didn't stop the match. battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi. Winner: Misty battle 3: I think its was before ash and co. headed back to Olivine City it was at the whirl islands I think. It was a water pokemon contest. Winner: Misty.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi. Winner: Misty [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, in the battle for Togepi, Misty lost to Ash, but since Misty was the first person Togepi saw, it saw her as mother. That's the reason why it followed. Also, Misty and Ash had a battle for Totodile. Ash won that one.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 That would be correct. Either of you may ask a question
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Well I am going to ask a Question! whats ashes first pokemon he cought?
eino89 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [COLOR=blue] It is Caterpie(i think thats how you spell it) Question: What place did Ash come in in the Pokemon League?[/COLOR]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 He came in the top 16 in the indigo league. Q. What are the 2 pokes that are faster than Electrode?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i] [B]Ponyta and Rapidash? [/B][/QUOTE] No. They are new pokes.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Nope. Although Sceptile is fast, it is not faster than Electrode.
Recommended Posts