OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers...

MarkM

[color=indigo][size=1]I am excited to see the Two Towers. It was my favorite out of the book series and I can't wait to see Eowyn and Eomer in action. That is going to be so very awesome.

I haven't seen the trailer yet, though...:bawl:[/color][/size]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Heh, and I'll come with you.

I just hope they're able to squeeze everything from the book into the movie. I didn't like how they cut parts from the book, in the movie.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Dude the movie would have been like 6 hours maybe even longer if they put everything in.

• 4 weeks later...
ok.... most definately I am going to see the movie. I want to see it opening night, eventhough I have finals the next day, but since the class I'm practically bombing, is that day of finals, I probably won't get to go. sad day... oh well. well... back to my studying... haha no. getting ready to go out and party.... enjoy the movie, for those of you who will get to see it opening night.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTrunks [/i]
[B]"The Ultimate Lover Of Leggy!"[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]eeeeee!! Count me in!! *runs up to Lauren carrying a Leggy poster*

The Fellowship of the Ring was awesome. I hate myself for not seeing it in theaters!! ><;;;

This is going on my must-see list, even though I have one hellova tight schedule for school next week. I sorta ran out of contacts a week ago... which means I'll have to borry my friend's glasses fro the movie. ^^;

It's going to be impossible getting tickets here. everyone in my school, except for about 12 people are going to see it, and that's already 1200!! ><;;[/color] [/size]

Ahhh!! Stop it, everyone is calling the books a series. They're not! The only reason that it was split into three parts, and six books, was because it was during the war and there was a shortage of paper.

Hence why the books don't read like a normal book, (Beginning.. conflict.. resolve.. ect...) as anyone who has read them will know.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Ahhh!! Stop it, everyone is calling the books a series. They're not! The only reason that it was split into three parts, and six books, was because it was during the war and there was a shortage of paper.

Hence why the books don't read like a normal book, (Beginning.. conflict.. resolve.. ect...) as anyone who has read them will know. [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's even more annoying when people think The Two Towers is a 'sequel' to the Fellowship of the Ring.. -__-;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]eeeeee!! Count me in!! *runs up to Lauren carrying a Leggy poster*

The Fellowship of the Ring was awesome. I hate myself for not seeing it in theaters!! ><;;;

This is going on my must-see list, even though I have one hellova tight schedule for school next week. I sorta ran out of contacts a week ago... which means I'll have to borry my friend's glasses fro the movie. ^^;

It's going to be impossible getting tickets here. everyone in my school, except for about 12 people are going to see it, and that's already 1200!! ><;;[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Legolas....*drools*
If I'm right, the actor that plays him is Orlando Bloom. And Frodo *stares at Frodo bookmark* is played by Eljiah Wood or something like that.....hey, they're all hot. My friend Narda has a YM magazine saying that the guys that are part of the Fellowship of the ring all got the number seven in Elvish tattooed on them....crazy if you ask me, but they're guys (2 cute ones at that!) I am SOOO excited about going to see it. I can't wait.
Poor Juu......you wear contacts too? I ran out of contacts during the summer and my dad wound up buying me this REALLY expensive pair of glassses....I miss my contacts!!!

And so far I have just started to read The Hobbit and it's pretty boring (like you said, ChibiTrunks).

It looks so cool! I gotta see the ent's and the defnse of the Rohanian fortress. The first movie was awsome, and the second has more battles and now the fellowship is all split up. I have already read the books, but i wanna see the movie too.

In other news, MEMBER! OH YA!:beer:

I wasn't actually planning on seeing this movie. Why? Well, I really didn't like LotR at a glance; midevil times, bow and arrows. Ahh, I thought the idea wasn't too hot.

Well, about a week ago, I decided to watch the first movie. I've had it on DVD for a while now (my brother's) but hadn't got around to watching it. After watching it, however, I've grown to understand it and respect it. I will deffinitly be catching the next title. :)

LoTR is the god of all fantasy epics! I am seeing the movie tommorrow(opening night)and have already bought my tickets. Tonight i am going to get ready for it by watching Fellowship's special edition.
I hate the band Misfits!!!!! The band is over rated in a HUGE way!!!!
But that is just my opinion, of course....
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil::devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil::devil: :devil::devil: :devil:

I dunno...my big bro isn't going to see it, so it's going to be really hard. My mom doesn't like thosekind of movies, and my dad thinks it's stupid.

But I would like to see it. I have read the book, and it was pretty good. Although it was kind of confusing at times. The first was okay, not all that special though.

I admit it looks well good and so does the game coming out! If it's a follow up of the first one it should be super, although the first one was rather long the action was amazing and didnt bore me one bit. I hopefully will be seeing it at the weekend, but its also special as it's cumin out on my birthday hooray! :D

[color=red][b]This one will be 3 hours long. I got my ticket for 2:30 tomorrow. I am so excited! I hope I can get a good seat. :)[/b][/color]

I am definately going to see it. Yes, it does do the books justice, regardless of how much stuff was edited out. If they put in every single thing, then the films would take decades to make and last about 4 days in total. Peter Jackson has done an excellend job of cutting out parts, while still keeping the essential plot and feeling of the books.

Anyway, I am going to grit my teeth and wait until Christmas Eve to see the film. Why? Simply because X-Mas Eve is the most boring day of the year, and seeing en excellent film is the best way to kill some time. Me and my friends did this last year also, and it was the easiest X-mas eve I've ever had to face.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I saw it last night at midnight...it is unbelievable. I don't want to spoil thing for the rest of you, but it "is" even better then the first instalment, the special effects will blow your mind...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Yeah.. what he said. o_o;

It was sooooooo kewl!!! Leggy has a bigger part too!!!

*squeals*

Erm... I saw it at the Imax. o_o; And I was the youngest one there too. Considering it's a weekday and all...[/color] [/size]

[color=red][b]I just saw it. I won't spoil anything, but it was awesome. I leave you with these words:

The Battle for Helms Deep.

:devil: :devil: [/b][/color]