Deedlit Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i] [B][size=1][color=firebrick]I am....Anna! O_o Considering the fact I have only seen like 10 of her posts, I don't know if that is good or not. :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=009966]I don't know if that's good either. You don't live with her....j/k Don't hurt me, Anna! >< Who all did you put in this test, anyway?[/color]
Roxie Faye Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=#9933ff]I took it and I got Anna as well. YAY! ^_^ -_- second time I got wrist cutter. :) Third time I got AnimeLover aka Mitch. I'm sorta like Mitch and Anna. I don't really think I'm like wrist cutter. BTW, all you newbies who got Anna, You're lucky cuz she's really cool. :)[/color]
Tigervx Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I'm The Harlequin ? I don't think i know that person, AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE EVIL! THERE! I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!
wrist cutter Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by roxieortatiana [/i] [B]I don't really think I'm like wrist cutter.[/B][/QUOTE] Hopefully not, we certainly don't need another me on these boards.
Sara Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1]Lot's of people seem to be getting me....Should I be worried? [Shy, when were you ever going to do the new one? :p] Erhm. I'd say who I got, but I can't seem to access the page.[/size]
Kinetic Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] I wouldn't mind seeing another quiz from Shy. I got Seph on his last one, I don't know if that's good or not, because I forgot what the quiz was about. Lol, just saw your signature Cera. Nice ;) [/color][/size]
Red Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [B]I appear to be Anna :D Upon repeating the test, I turned out to be... Anna again! :D[/b]
Dan L Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Hey... Apparently, I'm Cera.. i could think of worse people to be :) um... that sounded far less patronising in my head... What I mean to say is 'cool'
Mitch Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=red] Heh, I got Cera like everyone seems to be. I'd have to say I do have lots in common with cera, but yeh. Only one person has got me O_O Go figure.[/color]
Boo Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Why am I not in?! :bawl: I wouldve been one of a kind. Maybe shinobi will get me, but.... :p
Ryan Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick] I took the test one time and who did I get? Um..Anna! That's cool! I don't care how accurate or unaccurate this test is, it was just made for fun everyone that is complaining about the accuracy of it. Wait...Did that even make sense??[/size][/color]
BabyGirl Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]I made one of these last December, and it was slightly more accurate... heh. Good work though, lots of fun. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I think I liked yours a bit more, Shy o_O. No offense to Mnemolth, of course. Apparently I'm Sere Tuscumbia. I do not know Sere, but it seems like a fine choice to me ^_^[/color]
Mitch Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=red]You are ...AnimeLover I am Buddha I got myself the second time on around...I guess...I'm me..[/color]
zidane11 Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I got anna twoce, strange huh? I even chose different answers. That's pretty nifty. Seems like Cera is pretty popular.
amibasuki Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [FONT=arial]hmm, strange, it seems I'm most like Anna 0_o. after changing some of the answers that I was kind of iffy on, I got Mist as a second choice. pretty nifty. [/FONT]
Boba Fett Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [COLOR=green]Looks like I'm Wrist Cutter O_o I'm not sure whether to take that as a complement or an insult...[/COLOR]
Tigervx Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I took the test again, and i got....Ravenstorture ?
Phantom Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 its 100% random.. cute...maybe they should remake and and...bleh.. i dun oh .. its cute regardless lol
Mitch Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=red] I'd like to see Shyguy's one he made...hopefully Shy'll make a new one. And yes it does seem rather..random...but it's cool notheless, heh.[/color]
Shy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] I'd like to see Shyguy's one he made...hopefully Shy'll make a new one. And yes it does seem rather..random...but it's cool notheless, heh.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1]There should be a link to my old one on Otaku Pike somewhere. I started working on a new one a while ago, but I will wait until things have settled down (staff, members leaving and staying, etc.) before finishing it. -Shy[/color][/size]
G/S/B Master Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 1st time Cera 2nd time Animelover 3rd time James :D.Thats my top 3 results.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now