-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[quote name='Sandy]I [I]wish[/I'] it were that easy. You just don't have a clue, Boo...[/quote][size=1]Oh, but of course... I beg you to forgive me for that awful comment. As I completely forgot that you had to draw the stick puppets too. For someone with your superior drawing skills, it must've been hell going back to the core of drawing and surpressing all of your artistic ideas, so that you could draw a hung stickman without too much ornament. [/size]
-
[size=1]It's a bit odd to ask White why he let Labyrinth die. Mafia could've by now died at least at fast, but the players still like the concept of the game and it's the players that keep it going. Sandy doesn't have to do anything apart from telling who died in which round, really. Mafia just proves to be a stronger event than Labyrinth, as the people who participate it keep it alive. That's what lacked with Labyrinth, and not with the Event Master. Actually, right now Mafia is being halted at the stage where the Event Master has to do one of their few things. What's up? And can someone (preferably one of the players) explain to me how/why Labyrinth 'died'?[/size]
-
[size=1]Yeah, I did. I was surprised enough when I was found Not Guilty in round one. Time to get that banner out of my cut and paste script sig. :P[/size]
-
[size=1]Aw, it was fun while it lasted. XD You got me, but you will not find my accomplice before it's too late! *hysterical laughter before finally choking*. [b]Crowd:[/b] ;_; [/size]
-
[size="1"]Someone sent me this photograph right when I needed a photo of myself. <_<; [center][IMG]lololdphoto[/IMG] [/center] [b]Name:[/b] Boris. [b]Type of photo:[/b] Action photo while I'm drawing.[/size]
-
[quote name='Dragon Warrior']But I wouldn't want to ruin the holiday for friends and family, so they'd think, "Oh, Gavin died that day. Let's not do this holiday anymore."[/quote][size=1]Almost exactly what I thought afterwards, but of course I'd replace Gavin with Boris, as it would make more sense.[/size]
-
[size=1]*tear* That animation was the best. ;_; Oh, and it was really odd to hear that James Brown passed away. I could only smile and think about how he picked this day to do so. The happiest days I can think of. If I ever were to die (we all know I won't), I'd be happy if it were on Christmas too.[/size]
-
[size=1]Great, let's all be happy again. :)[/size]
-
[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']If you really felt we were breaking the rules, why did you wait until now to say something? [/quote][size=1]Because I didn't know about the other roles being spilled, untill now.[/size] [quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']But I?ll be honest here, your attitude is not only annoying, but the ?I don?t care? or ?you?re irritating me? stance is getting old.[/quote][size=1]Aw.[/size] [quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']The game is no fun when the other players have expectations for the others that they don?t even know about. :animesigh[/quote][size=1]Come on, you got a card in secret so that nobody else would know about it. Didn't it even slightly occur to people that they were ehm... 'secret'? I only mentioned it anyway. It was not meant as defense whatsoever, as it has nothing defensive about it. [/size]
-
[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom]Actually I?m going to have to disagree with you on this point. White never once said people couldn?t reveal who they are, only as you can see here: Those who are townsfolk cannot lie.[/QUOTE][size=1]I don't really care if you disagree with me on that point or not, because it are just the rules of the original 'Mafia' game. It wasn't a point of defense, nor do I have any intention of trying to defend myself. But if you really want me to say anything in my defense... I'll take out this AIM quote (SupaLrb is White): [quote][color=blue][b][22:49] SupaLrb:[/b][/color] rofl [color=blue][b][22:49] SupaLrb:[/b][/color] If you were Mafia, you would've killed Tekka long ago[/quote] I don't know why I never came up with the idea to prove my innocence by using quotes too. This one seems rather valid and all. :)[/size]
-
[size=1]I wanted to wait a bit with this post, but I guess that would stall the game for too long. Also I'll say that I've had a very normal conversation with Tekkaman over AIM and we didn't accuse each other once in that conversation. Brownies for everyone! I have little more say for my defense as Tekkaman when he was being trialed. I'd still like to mention, however, that the reason I didn't say what role I was playing was because it's in the rules of the official game that you don't tell [i]anyone[/i] your role. Only the Mafia members can tell each other their role (well, they're the only ones awake so they just see each other) as they need each other to vote off members. That keeps the mysterious fun in the game. It's slightly disappointing to see that people obviously didn't keep their roles for themselves and that it's now being used as an argument as to why I would be Mafia, but oh well, what can you do about it now? Well, vote away to see for yourselves if I'm Mafia or not. Don't be surprised when Sandy posts his verdict message up showing that I was in fact not part of the Mafia. The defense rests, as the defense needs to go buy a pizza, as the defendant needs to eat. Have a good night and lot's of wisdom in trialing me.[/size]
-
[size=1]^ Which is more logical and keeps [the Town] from getting messy.[/size]
-
[size=1]Bleh, stick to whatever you like. I know it isn't true, as well as I know that I'm going to 'get killed'. Be it by a Priest, two Mafia members and townsfolk. Be it by some insane murder. To be honest, I'm surprised that I wasn't killed during any of the nights yet.[/size]
-
[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]No need for you to be angry, though, whether it be at me, my accusations, or just in general.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote][size=1]She had a really good reason to be angry at you, as you're being a major pain in the *** again.[/size] [quote name='Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]And not to be rude but just because I hinted about you in my post doesn't mean that I was attacking you. I was attacking [color=darkred]Boo[/color].[/color][/size'][/font][/quote][size=1]Not to be rude? You're talking crap again. You attacked me and directly linked her to what you assume to be my role, because we're in each other's signatures, for crap's sake. We've been in each other's signature for almost a year now. You'd think that by now you've learned not to be so bloody ignorant. You're making things up again and it's not making you look any smarter. It's only another item for your incredibly long list of useless arguments.[/size] [quote name='Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Consider my words, you three. [color=darkred]Boo[/color] and [color=darkred]Katana[/color] made the mistake of keeping me alive to try and pin the blame on me for another free kill.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] [size=1]Trust me on this: if I could, I would've killed you after the first round. Even if it were spoiling my own role in this game. At least then the rest of the participants wouldn't have to stand with you anymore. But I didn't even accuse anyone, because I didn't want to come up with as useless arguments as you did. Besides, I haven't had contact with Katana over more than a week. I wouldn't know if she were Mafia or not, but it's possible (as the roles were given at random), though I see an a lot better candidate for that role. Hey, you'd be a few pennies richer now! It's obvious that you've made an entire lifeless study out of this, while I've only shared a couple of PMs shared with Allomorph and a rather small moment talking to Roxie. My defense will have to wait for a bit, as you really don't want me posting it right now. You've just been a total prick against one of my best friends, [i]and[/i] you've been accused her without the use of valid arguments. Oh, and would you mind not using a zillion of useless BB tags in your posts? They aren't prettier or easier to look at, and they [i]really[/i] don't add up to my humour when I need to reply to one of your posts. Thank you. [/size]
-
[size=1]Here we go again. My intention in the first round was really not to get sympathy from others. I just got ticked off by you because you bring up stupid arguments the whole time. The only way one can defend themselves in this game is by saying "I know I'm not Mafia". Well, "I know I'm not from the Mafia", how's that? You might understand why I didn't really have the urge to post, considering what happened in the first round. If I would've accused you again (or accused [i]anyone[/i] for that matter), you would've surely made an accusation right back at me. So let's see who's left on the list of who could be in the Mafia. [quote][list][*]Aaryanna_Mom [*]Allomorph [*]Boo [*]John [*]Katana [*]MistressRoxie [*]Tekkamon[/list][/quote] I suspect Aaryanna_Mom and Allomorph of being at least one of the other two roles (detective and priest) roles, Allomorph probably being the detective as he's being the most detective-ish*. Though, they might as well secretly be the Mafia. They and Tekkamon have the most attention so far in the game. I'm not going to draw any conclusions until the next person is dead, and I highly advice you to do the same. There's nothing you can do so far, anyway. *note: Allomorph is trying to put people to thinking and all. Detective or not, he's being a great addition to the game.[/size]
-
[size=1]Make a too big fuzzy sweater or something for her so you don't seem too skilled at knitting sweaters, but you still went through the effort to try. And buy her mother chocolate. No idea if it works, but please tell me what the result was if you intend to try it out.[/size]
-
Wow, after 7 years, Otakuboards is still here
Boo replied to G/S/B Master's topic in General Discussion
[size=1]Yeah, I remember you. You even joined my [url=http://deathwish.proboards4.com/][i]silly little boards[/i][/url] that I made when OtakuBoards was down. I was still 'd_a' back then. Hm, I've stuck around here for almost five years now. Perhaps I should find a hobby.[/size] -
[size=1]That wasn't so great. Guitar solos aren't about making as much noise in one minute as possible. Whoever came up with that idea really has to be slapped.[/size]
-
[size=1]Are becoming way too sheltered? The whole world has been sheltered for lots of things for eons with only a slight exception for the past fifty years or so in a limited set of countries. There are just some slight idiots who still refuse to be a little more open minded about things than others. The real problem with Harry Potter is that I don't like them, and that is enough to ban them anyway. It's a pity that there's so many good books out there and that such a majority chooses for the series that are about a young geek on a magic school. As a protest, I only watched the first three movies (... the prisoner one is the third, right?). Ha![/size]
-
[quote name='John']And perhaps also notable that they both spent a lot of time at the Art Studio. I'm still trying to see if these things work together somehow.[/quote][size=1]As far as I know, lately Sakura spent a lot more time in the Adventure Square, rather than the Art Studio. Did you mean sakurasuka?[/size]
-
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]As for the Coca Cola reference, well that's the one most people have grown up knowing, as opposed to [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas]Saint Nicholas[/url'] from whom it's derived. [/SIZE][/quote] [size=1]And the fact that they are grown up with a Coca Cola creation rather than Saint Nicholas can truly be called a stain on the existance of mankind. Besides, the two images are both the same style. The banner reminded me more of a Sovjet propaganda poster, but this Mao guy works as well.[/size]
-
[size=1]If you want to control the whole RP, just write a book and don't bother having other people write whatever you want them to write. Though, normally you'd have to pay people for such labour. For an RPG you just need guidelines every now and then, like plottwists, brought in the story by the creator. The rest should be pretty much improvisation, in my opinion.[/size]
-
[size=1]I [i]think[/i] that's javascript and I've got no idea if that's supported by MyOtaku. [/size]
-
:stupid: [size=1]- Mom, I smoke before my eighteenth. - "Oh my god, my child smokes! He's possessed by the devil!" Uh huh, I'm sure that's how it'll go. You, lad, seriously have some issues about parents.[/size]