OtakuBoards

Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

If they don't set there vcrs and miss the shows they can watch any of them again cause it shows once th at 2:00 it starts over.
2:00 p.m. Futurama
2:30 p.m. Sealab 2021
2:45 p.m. Sealab 2021
3:00 a.m. Inuyasha
3:30 a.m. Wolf's Rain
4:00 a.m. Cowboy Bebop
4:30 a.m. Trigun

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's something I didn't expect...a new weekdays schedule!it takes effect this Monday.

11:00 p.m. Family Guy
11:30 p.m. Futurama
12:00 a.m. Aqua Teen
12:15 a.m. Aqua Teen
12:30 a.m. Inuyasha
1:00 a.m. Case Closed
1:30 a.m. Lupin the 3rd

Does anyone know if WHR is returning around October?I have a feeling it might.

~*dragonrose*~

While browsing through my local T.V. time ~ program description thingy that we get every week I was looking over the Cartoon Network line-up and I saw a show called "Rave Master". On some other forums I post at people have also been talking about how great the show is, so my guess is that it has been airing for some time now :rolleyes: I'm not 100% sure though >_>...

[QUOTE=Dagger IX1]Last night I saw a commercial for Groove Adventure Rave (or Rave Master, whatever you'd like to call it). Does anybody know whether or not the series has started airing?

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I think it's been on for about 5 weeks now.

Check it out on [B]Cartoon Network, Saturday @ 8:30pm[/B].

BUT be warned, though. This show has been ABSOLUTELY 'Kiddy'-fied! Although I am watching it for the sake of watching, I'm still gonna stick by the Manga series! *^^*[/COLOR]

Guest KiraraDOWN
[quote name='Spikey']Just a little question. I want to watch some other animes, but I don't know which channels they are on? Anything besides adult swim, also I live in america, so it'll be amireca channels.[/quote] [COLOR=Indigo]Well, if you have Digital Cable, you can watch Anime Unleashed, which comes on weekdays on midnight {depending on your time zone}. And I think sattelite telivision gets Japanese telivision, which might have anime... I wouldn't know, I don't get sattelite,, oh well, I hope I was a help ^_^[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=dragonrose]Here's something I didn't expect...a new weekdays schedule!it takes effect this Monday.

11:00 p.m. Family Guy
11:30 p.m. Futurama
12:00 a.m. Aqua Teen
12:15 a.m. Aqua Teen
12:30 a.m. Inuyasha
1:00 a.m. Case Closed
1:30 a.m. Lupin the 3rd

~*dragonrose*~[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]You beat me to it. I was going to put that up today.

Of course, for some reason my Digital cable Info button says that the episode tonight is going to be the one with the Noh mask instead of the first episode. Go figure. I think the person working the controls may have worked for the WB.[/color]

Guest hikaru no go
i think that line up is pretty ok the old on was better.

family guy- great glad they kept it
futurama-great glad they kept it
aqua teen hunger force- ok but i would much rather have cb or trigun back
inuyasha- great that they brang it back
case closed- i loved this im gla they kept this
lupin the 3rd- i hate it i hate it i hate it the graphics suck the animes just a plain waste of time i hate it i would much rather seen flcl or wolfs rain come back or even could have kept cb or trigun

this line up is so stupid i get so bored with it and fall asleep at 11, this is summer im supposed to stay up till 2 man this sucks :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :mad: :mad: :mad: :o :o :o :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad:
flcl i hate u cartoon network i need some flcl ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop & Trigun are all still on Saturday nights. I am glad they rearranged the schedule somewhat. It's nice to have some variety. I wanted more InuYasha & now it's on every night. Having the others moved to just Saturdays makes me have something to look forward to every week. As for FLCL, wasn't it just 6 episodes long? If it was on every night, we'd be through it in about a week! As for Lupin III, it's an older anime, so the style is going to be really different. I think it was originally published in manga form in the 1970s. I kind of like it. I like the samurai guy & the guy with the guns.

Yah Lupin the 3rd is great and I like cause it's funny.You know soon their going to put on cartoon network is blue gender i don't know when but i know it's coming on. I've been watching Rave master it comes on tonight at 7:30p.m. US cetral time. All of you should watch on saturday at 6:00 p.m. Us central till 1:00a.m. Us central, cause it shows a lot of good anime.

Here's the updated schedule information for anime that's currently on Cartoon Network, out of boredom and of request from someone who doesn't know that I'm no longer a mod of Anime. :o

[u]Eastern/Pacific Times[/u]

[b]Sunday[/b]
Pokemon -- 8:00 am
Yu-Gi-Oh -- 8:30 am

[b]Moday through Thursday[/b]
Pokemon -- 9:00 am
Yu-Gi-Oh -- 9:30 am
Pokemon -- 8:00 pm
Yu-Gi-Oh -- 8:30 pm
Inuyasha -- 12:30 am
Case Closed -- 1:00 am
Lupin the 3rd -- 1:30 am
Inuyasha -- 3:30 am [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]
Case Closed -- 4:00 am [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]
Lupin the 3rd -- 4:30 am [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]

[b]Friday[/b]
Pokemon -- 9:00 am
Yu-Gi-Oh -- 9:30 am
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight Braclet -- 1:00 am

[b]Saturday[/b]
Duel Master -- 7:00 pm
Rave Master -- 8:30 pm
Yuyu Hakusho -- 9:30 pm
Dragonball GT -- 10:00 pm
Gundam Seed -- 10:30 pm
Inuyasha -- 12:00 am
Wolf's Rain -- 12:30 am
Cowboy Bebop -- 1:00 am
Trigun -- 1:30 am
Inuyasha -- 3:00 pm [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]
Wolf's Rain -- 3:30 pm [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]
Cowboy Bebop -- 4:00 am [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]
Trigun -- 4:30 am [i](repeat from earlier)[/i]

Enjoy.

"Due to a miscommunication in regards to the amount of time that is required to pass between the DVD release of InuYasha: The Love that Transcends Time and its airing, the previously announced date of October 23 for Adult Swim's airing of the feature will be pushed back. Instead, it will premiere in the Spring of 2005. We understand how disappointing this is for InuYasha fans, but these were circumstances beyond our control. Premieres of InuYasha will continue to air on Saturdays at 12 a.m., with weekday reruns at 12:30 a.m."

I found this announcement at the Adult Swim message boards. Honestly, I don't think anyone should be upset about the delay--the film will be released in stores sometime in the fall, and since it won't be particularly expensive, anyone who's absolutely dying to see more Inuyasha can just buy the DVD.

~Dagger~

[quote name='morpheus13']hey syk3 does this mean that they're cancelling case closed or did you forget to put that in the listings?[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I think he just forgot to list it, I saw it in the cable guide thanks to my digital cable remote.

Which reminds me, is the show any good? I never get a chance to watch it because I'm either asleep or making my nightly rounds on here.[/color]

[quote name='morpheus13']hey syk3 does this mean that they're cancelling case closed or did you forget to put that in the listings?[/quote]I'm sorry about that, I was only adding shows that I thought were anime, and I didn't know that Case Closed was an anime. >_< No, I don't watch Cartoon Network often, which kind of makes me wonder if I've forgotten anything else..

[quote name='Syk3']I'm sorry about that, I was only adding shows that I thought were anime, and I didn't know that Case Closed was an anime. >_< No, I don't watch Cartoon Network often, which kind of makes me wonder if I've forgotten anything else..[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Family guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. But those aren't anime and as you said you only put up anime.

But as my husband would say: Poke yourself for not knowing Case Closed was anime :p [/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I think he just forgot to list it, I saw it in the cable guide thanks to my digital cable remote.

Which reminds me, is the show any good? I never get a chance to watch it because I'm either asleep or making my nightly rounds on here.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I've only seen it a couple of times, but so far from like the three episodes I've seen I'm hooked! Try and catch it once see if you like it!

~vanna~[/COLOR]

Cased Close is a very good show. And you forgot about Duel Master it comes on at 6:00 p.m U.S. Central time on saturdays. I watch Cartoonnetwork everyday somtimes I watch it straight alll day. If anything new shows up I will be able tell ya'll. Ok bye, for know.

[quote name='(Tsukasa)']Cased Close is a very good show. And you forgot about Duel Master it comes on at 6:00 p.m U.S. Central time on saturdays. I watch Cartoonnetwork everyday somtimes I watch it straight alll day. If anything new shows up I will be able tell ya'll. Ok bye, for know.[/quote]Geeze, I'm really out of the CN loop, lol. I also forgot to mention that these are Eastern/Pacific times.

Ha!...I just finished watching last night's Conan O'Brien on Comedy Central, which had one of my favorite skits: Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage!!!
Its basically just this guy with glasses complaining about stuff, while sitting in a recliner.

This time Pierre went after Cartoon Network's/Adult Swim's late night anime line up. Pierre explained how he was mad that Cowboy Bebop was replaced by Case Closed, which was badly animated and had horrible music.

He went on to say that they should get rid of Case Closed and replace it with either Sakura Diaries, Bubblegum Crisis, or bring Bebop back.

Ok...why did I post this? I really don't know, I just thought it was funny.

Personally I don't agree with Pierre, I think Case Closed is a pretty good anime, plus I've seen Cowboy Bebop a few too many times. Any Thoughts on the matter?

Haha, I saw a brief description of the skit on ANN. I only wish I'd been watching Conan (O'Brien, not Detective) last night. It sounds as though it was quite amusing, although I am forced to wonder just how many people completely understood what he was talking about.

But... Sakura Diaries? That's a little random. ^_^;;

~Dagger~

Yeah, I saw the skit too, lol, and I was wondering where I might post it if I was to post about it at all, but this seems like the obvious choice now.

I thought it was awesome, naturally. :p After the guy's rant, Conan was like: "I'm sure the two or three Cowboy Bebop fans out there know exactly what you're talking about."

Greg: "That would be me. :cool: "

Otherwise, though, I think they were aiming to appease to a very small audience and leave everyone else confused.

As for the rant in particular, I already have the Bebop DVDs, and haven't seen Case Closed, so I have really no opinion on the matter. He was probably a little harsh toward Case Closed, though. He had said that it was horrible animation, but obviously it was most likely created years ago.