Syk3

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Blood Shadow
I agree, I miss Ruroni Kenshin. But I'm glad they replaced it with Naruto instead of something else. and what about this new "bo-bo-bo bo bo-bo-bo"? anyone like it? I'm almost afraid to watch it. it seems way too weird...

Some shows I can get used to after awhile. I originally thought Gundam SEED was mediocre at best. After watching it more I found myself staying up until 1:00AM to watch it. Bobo on the other hand is one of those shows that get worse as you continue watching, I don't think I'll ever enjoy watching this show.

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[QUOTE=darkartic]I think the best anime(my opinion) like Inuyasha should come on early in the evening.
Feel free to E-mail or message me. :D :cool: :animesmil[/QUOTE]

I think Inuyasha and others in Adult Swim are where they need to be. The issues discussed in the animes, if put on primetime, would send the parents screaming and yelling for them to be removed. I mean even though primetime television is smut mostly, it would probably be removed from air to the dismay of all anime fans. Anime is often too misunderstood to be put on earlier. Of course this is my opinion.

Guest gundam_grl_93
hi peeps!i was wondering if any one knew if a kewl show gundam wing will ever be coming bad to cartoon net work if not that brings up 2 more questions,

#1: any other chanels showing it?
#2: wats the email for the cartoon network ppl so i can ask for them to bring it back, if there is enoth ppl asking for it back we may get our beloved gundams back!(YAY!)

thxs
anna :animesmil

-----

all i have 2 say is....
I MISS GUNDAM WING!!! I WANT IT BACK AND ILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN SUM HOW EVEN IF IT TAKES A MIRICAL!
ok better
but seriously, we need 2 stop sitting herre crying about our fav shows beeing shut down and do sum thing about it. when fir fly left fox every one mabe web sites and so l8ter they put fire fly on sic fi channle and made a movie.
so wat are we gonna do peeps?

luv,
lois :catgirl:

[color=navy][size=1]I've merged your two replies. Regardless of the circumstances, please don't double-post. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

Guest gundam_grl_93
all i have 2 say is....
I MISS GUNDAM WING!!! I WANT IT BACK AND ILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN SUM HOW EVEN IF IT TAKES A MIRICAL!
ok better
but seriously, we need 2 stop sitting herre crying about our fav shows beeing shut down and do sum thing about it. when fir fly left fox every one mabe web sites and so l8ter they put fire fly on sic fi channle and made a movie.
so wat are we gonna do peeps?

luv,
lois :catgirl:

[quote name='kuroinuyoukai']I think Inuyasha and others in Adult Swim are where they need to be. The issues discussed in the animes, if put on primetime, would send the parents screaming and yelling for them to be removed. I mean even though primetime television is smut mostly, it would probably be removed from air to the dismay of all anime fans. Anime is often too misunderstood to be put on earlier. Of course this is my opinion.[/quote]

While some shows like Paranoia Agent and TV-MA 2nd Gig are not primetime material, stuff like Case Closed, Fullmetal Alchemist, and the editted version of Cowboy Bebop would probably fit right in place in network TV primetime. However, given how crappy network TV treats most shows nowadays, I'm perfectly happy to see Adult Swim air that stuff, although Toonami could probably handle Case Closed given their looser content standards.

So have you heard that CN is airing the live-action Batman movie, The Goonies, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids this month? Maybe I can justify Batman since it's based on a comic, but the others definately don't belong on a CARTOON Network. Why do you think they're airing live-action?

[FONT=Arial][/FONT][QUOTE=EvilGirlWarrior] What do you ppl think of Naruto.
:animesigh I love naruto in japanese! It totally sucks in english! :mad: Naruto sounds like a 10 year old. :animecry: He sounds much better in japanese and the same goes for the rest of the charactors :catgirl: Also on the yu yu hakasho(sorry if I spelled it wrong) I wish it would play more. :animesmil

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[QUOTE=EVA Unit 100]While some shows like Paranoia Agent and TV-MA 2nd Gig are not primetime material, stuff like Case Closed, Fullmetal Alchemist, and the editted version of Cowboy Bebop would probably fit right in place in network TV primetime. However, given how crappy network TV treats most shows nowadays, I'm perfectly happy to see Adult Swim air that stuff, although Toonami could probably handle Case Closed given their looser content standards.

So have you heard that CN is airing the live-action Batman movie, The Goonies, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids this month? Maybe I can justify Batman since it's based on a comic, but the others definately don't belong on a CARTOON Network. Why do you think they're airing live-action?[/QUOTE]

You know I agree with you on that. I can understand Batman but what do the others have to do with cartoons? I asked my brother just last week-"When did CN become Disney Channel?" Why are they showing those shows? Oh I know-they'll show Goonies on Toonami and piss us all off. Batman is fine-I totally understand,but the other two I don't know.... :animeangr

[QUOTE=kaiyukianime][FONT=Arial][/FONT][QUOTE=EvilGirlWarrior] What do you ppl think of Naruto.
:animesigh I love naruto in japanese! It totally sucks in english! :mad: Naruto sounds like a 10 year old. :animecry: He sounds much better in japanese and the same goes for the rest of the charactors :catgirl: Also on the yu yu hakasho(sorry if I spelled it wrong) I wish it would play more. :animesmil[/QUOTE]

then dont watch it! I think the english version is awesome. I really dont give a damn what the voices are like in japanese.

[QUOTE=kaiyukianime][FONT=Arial][/FONT][QUOTE=EvilGirlWarrior] What do you ppl think of Naruto.
:animesigh I love naruto in japanese! It totally sucks in english! :mad: Naruto sounds like a 10 year old. [/QUOTE]

Odd, I never noticed that 10-year-olds and 12-year-olds sounded that different... (hint: Naruto is 12 in the first few batches of Naruto episodes. He's supposed to sound young. Quit complaining.)

Hey everyone. I know that this was already posted on Theotaku, but i think i should post the entire thing here. There are important things in here for Inuyasha fans...

[quote]Schedule Revisions
11/30/2005

Saturday Changes

On Dec. 24 The Boondocks will take the 11 p.m. slot, followed by Stroker & Hoop at 11:30 a.m. [b]At midnight the first two InuYasha movies will air back-to-back, with Affections Touching Across Time at midnight and Castle Beyond the Looking Glass at 2:30 a.m. [/b]

A 12 oz. Mouse marathon will begin on Dec. 31 at midnight, ending with a new episode at 1:30 a.m.

The schedule settles into normalcy on Jan. 7 with The Boondocks leading the night off at 11 p.m., followed by Stroker & Hoop at 11:30 p.m., [b]Fullmetal Alchemist premieres at midnight, Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig at 12:30 a.m. Finishing off the night are repeats of Neon Genesis Evangelion at 1 a.m. and Cowboy Bebop at 1:30 a.m. [/b]

Sunday Changes

Morel Orel will premiere on Dec. 25 at 12:15 a.m.

Beginning Jan. 1, the Sunday line-up gets shifted around: American Dad at 10 p.m., Family Guy at 10:30 p.m., The Boondocks at 11 p.m., Robot Chicken at 11:30 p.m., Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law at 11:45 p.m., Squidbillies at midnight, Aqua Teen Hunger Force at 12:15 a.m., Perfect Hair Forever at 12:30 a.m., 12 oz. Mouse at 12:45 a.m., Boo Boo Runs Wild at 1 a.m., Tom Goes to the Mayor at 1:30 a.m. and Sealab 2021 at 1:45 a.m.

Weekday Changes

On Jan. 2 Home Movies will return to the line-up [b]Mondays-Wednesdays at midnight. Later in the night, s-CRY-ed will take over the 1 a.m. slot, followed by Lupin the 3rd at 1:30 a.m.

Also beginning Jan. 2, the 12:30 a.m. slot will rotate programming every day, with FLCL on Mondays, premieres of InuYasha on Tuesdays, premieres of Samurai Champloo on Wednesdays and Neon Genesis Evangelion on Thursdays. [/b][/quote]

I bolded the important parts. :) I think this is....interesting. It does please Inuyasha fans who were screaming bloody murder against AdultSwim for the hiatus. But why do they have premires on a [i]weekday[/i]?? Is it to get more ratings for the repeat-heavy weekday schedule?

OMG! I heard that adult swim is canceling Inuyasha!THOSE JERKS! They better not cancel it or their gonna have alot of unhappy veiwers!SAVE THE INUYASHA!
*starts to chant*i beg all the Inuyasha fans, start watching even more! the better tha ratings, the better chance Inuyasha has of staying on the air! :animeblus

Pardon my bluntness, but how are they going to watch Inuyasha if they can't find it on before 2:00 AM? Besides, [adult swim] has made it a habit to place their comedies on during the ACTN line up, thus possibly causing some people to not want to bother with it and go to bed.

That's what I do. If they switched the Boondocks with Inuyasha, then I'd stay up to watch Ghost in the Shelll the 2nd Gig, and Evangelion.

Beyond that, have you ever noticed that [adult swim] sticks with series that have around 26 episodes. Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist are the exceptions, and the end of FMA is in sight. No one knows when Inuyasha will end.

Again, pardon my bluntness, but have you ever considered that some of the viewers may be getting bored with Inuyasha? It's been on for...*counts on fingers* about three years now, with no end in sight.

Maybe the series is near its end as well. Sometimes that happens. There is a long lapse between manga volumes coming out, and they don't know what to do with the anime. Thus, they take liberties and diverge from the manga, thus reaching a different end at a different rate.

Maybe, just maybe, that's what's happening with Inuyasha.

Pardon my rant. If I stepped on any toes, it was unintentional.

[QUOTE=toxicsk8er]OMG! I heard that adult swim is canceling Inuyasha!THOSE JERKS! They better not cancel it or their gonna have alot of unhappy veiwers!SAVE THE INUYASHA!
*starts to chant*i beg all the Inuyasha fans, start watching even more! the better tha ratings, the better chance Inuyasha has of staying on the air! :animeblus[/QUOTE]

dude, didn't you read a word of my last post??Inuyasha is coming on with new episodes in Janurary. Next time, pay attention to the posts in the thread! You just might learn something.

I don't mean to be mean, but can we have less spoilers from the Manga readers? I've watched the anime from the beginning in it's televised Media and have no desire to read the Manga because I prefer to watch it. I'm not knocking Manga, I like Manga, but it's not my thing. We don't all read the Manga, so please be considerate with all these damn spoilers, I can't believe how many spoiler bullets I've been lucky enough to dodge so far. This is a really good anime with a lot of great surprises that I'd hate to have spoiled. I'm sure it'll still be good Spoiled or not,but it's always so much better when it's not spoiled.

Thank you.

[quote name='Dregen']naruto's ok but I like the subbed version better. the voices on cn show are so stupid and they pronouce things the wrong way.[/quote]
Agreed but they replaced one of my favorite other animes on a different channel with Magical Do Ri Mi [B]YUCK[/B] and they also stopped Shaman King. I can't believe that they're stopping all the good animes and stuff.