OtakuBoards

Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=710401&postcount=572]Heh ^^.[/url] <== Link.

I'm very excited about this series finally coming to Canadian Television. The folks over at Zannen Canada say it's been so long since anything from FUNi has made it onto YTV that they seem to be flipping head over heels. [url=http://www.zannen.ca/index.php?id=109]Link[/url].

I've been a big fan of FMA for about three weeks now, but I've been hoping for its dawn on Canadian Television since Summer of '05. The fact that it airs right after Naruto will double YTV viewing time!

-Arvi

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoops, My bad, I just caught wind of this fairly recently.

I'm really stoked for it, YTV has been getting alot of good anime lately.
I hope it keeps up!
I haven't been able to get into the FMA series, because I've never seen it... but I do quite enjoy the video games! So I hope that I like this one.
I'm excited... This Friday!!!! :animesmil

Guest Stafal-chan
Heyy the show Ranxephon(i might have spelled this wrong) i've only been able to catch a couple episodes on TV on G4..(by the way i live in the U.S) i can't seem to figure out when they're on...anybody know??

Guest WingsOfAFairy
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]My friend got me hooked on bleach. At first i thought it would be boring but its so cool! i really enjoyed it!I really like the intro and ending songs they are so awswaome![/FONT][COLOR=Magenta]undefined[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Before this discussion goes too far off topic and into the Manga territory I?d like to remind people that we do have a thread for discussing the Bleach manga in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81][COLOR=Indigo][B]Manga Workshop[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . If anyone wants to continue discussing the Manga in depth please take that discussion to this thread: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45509][COLOR=Indigo][B]Bleach Zone (discuss Bleach manga)[/B][/COLOR][/URL] Thanks.

~indifference[/COLOR]

The last episode of FMA airs Saturday! The fans can't miss it! Or else they'll be heartbroken! :( So don't miss it! After that, it's only the movie!

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]InuyashaWB, I merged your thread with the Television Announcements Thread. I understand that it's pretty important to remind everybody about the upcoming special, but keep in mind that we don't want too many threads around about the same thing. If you ahve any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. ;) -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=InuyashaWB]The last episode of FMA airs Saturday! The fans can't miss it! Or else they'll be heartbroken! :( So don't miss it! After that, it's only the movie!

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]InuyashaWB, I merged your thread with the Television Announcements Thread. I understand that it's pretty important to remind everybody about the upcoming special, but keep in mind that we don't want too many threads around about the same thing. If you ahve any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. ;) -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Waahh...saw it...i kinda didn't like the ending [spoiler] B/c Ed got stuck in the other place and frikken Al got to be with everyone else!!! Al got to stay with all of the other people without memories...and Ed got stuck over in the place that's like our world during WWII....although i hate the ending just b/c i hate Al he's soo annoying [/spoiler]

Just to give you a heads-up, AS has officially acquired Eureka 7 and Bleach. Eureka airs April 15th, Bleach will come sometime in fall. I was personally hoping for Blood+ myself and Bleach doesn't seem like AS material to me, but I'm excited about seeing these new shows.

Thanks for the heads-up.

At least from the first few episodes, Eureka 7 doesn't strike me as being AS material in the usual sense, either, but what the hey. I haven't seen enough of it yet to really judge that, anyway. Either way, though, Bleach has a vague pop-culture awareness to it that makes it seem "older" than it really is. That quality sort of defies description, though, and chances are that I just characterized it in the worst way possible. Oh well. It also has a good amount of gushing blood, so I'm not really going to complain.

Speaking of blood, I didn't care much for Blood+ once I got beyond the first episode or so. Ah well... if Sony has anything to say about it, I'm sure it'll show up on TV, too.

~Dagger~

Anybody watch Prince Momonoko? I thought it was really good. Oh...Aren't they supposed to be restarting Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist. They really need to bring back Yu Yu Hakushu and Rirouni Kenshin. What is Eureka? I've never heard of it. Well I have to go for a now. Talk to you peoples later. By the way anyone talk to Punk Alchemist lately?

Guest Hanashi Haru
Bleach is pretty good in my opinion. Ive only read about 20 chapters and So far its been great. The fighting lacks the originality in techniques that you see in stuff like Naruto(A lot of the time it is just swordfights and stuff), but it is definately one of the better stories ive seen in a manga.

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='EvilGirlWarrior']Anybody watch Prince Momonoko? I thought it was really good. Oh...Aren't they supposed to be restarting Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist. They really need to bring back Yu Yu Hakushu and Rirouni Kenshin. What is Eureka? I've never heard of it. Well I have to go for a now. Talk to you peoples later. By the way anyone talk to Punk Alchemist lately?[/quote]

whaddya mean restarting?? there's new episodes on every tuesday night at 12:30am on adult swim...ack no are they restarting it and not showing new ones...TT_TT waaaah nooo...

btw i was watchin Rah-Xephon...but it went away did it change times or did i miss the ending???

[quote]btw i was watchin Rah-Xephon...but it went away did it change times or did i miss the ending???[/quote]
Anime Unleashed has been taking off the air for the moment. G4 claims that they haven't cancelled it, just having "technical" difficulties. They wanted to start airing new animes before April started or something like that, but they don't have any.... "shrugs"

Guest Stafal-chan
TT_TT that's not cool.... technical difficults...sounds like a lame excuse to me...well if anyone knows when it comes bakc on gimme a heads up ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SeraphimRei
[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]whaddya mean restarting?? there's new episodes on every tuesday night at 12:30am on adult swim...ack no are they restarting it and not showing new ones...TT_TT waaaah nooo...

btw i was watchin Rah-Xephon...but it went away did it change times or did i miss the ending???[/QUOTE]

What channel is Rah-Xephon on? Is it a good show? Sorry if off topic. :animeblus

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='SeraphimRei']What channel is Rah-Xephon on? Is it a good show? Sorry if off topic. :animeblus[/quote]

well for me it's channel 50 ^_^ it's on G4tv but i'm not sure if it's back on yet ^_^

Guest SeraphimRei
[quote name='Stafal-chan']well for me it's channel 50 ^_^ it's on G4tv but i'm not sure if it's back on yet ^_^[/quote]

I don't mean to be rude, but are you in the US? Because I never heard of that channel. Or did you buy this channel?
:p

Guest SeraphimRei
[quote name='Tallgeese-']I have that channel 2.....it's in the U.S., they show alot of anime on it and show X-Play and Cheat and stuff like that.[/quote]

Thanks T-man :laugh:. I think I'll have fun watching that channel.