Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
I think it was 10 i hevnt played other ones but i think it is 10
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=003399]Thank you.... i really needed that laugh...

You've played one game, which you obviously hardly played, seeing as their is a few times you're in an airship... and there are about 12 other games which you assume all have airships.... its all kind of funny, really. Anyone who knows what they're talking about have an idea about the question?[/color]
Posted
[color=003399]Just for the known mainstream games... It gets too confusing, the gameboy games aren't even part of the series... [/color]
Guest visser 3
Posted
You are not funny, but I meant that I havent played anything else below 6 I have played 7 and up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][color=003399]

You've played one game, which you obviously hardly played, seeing as their is a few times you're in an airship... and there are about 12 other games which you assume all have airships.... its all kind of funny, really. Anyone who knows what they're talking about have an idea about the question?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Doesn't look like it. Hm. Shall I shoot?

Let's see..there's been 10 FFs to date. I'm certain the first didn't have an airship, but I could be wrong. I'm going to say...somewhere between 7-9ish. Yes, I'm sad.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[color=green] Ok..I'm just going to guess.^^() I know 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10 each have airships, I mean if you consider 8's Ragnorok an airship. I think 2 also has them. I'm going to totally guess and say 1 and 3.[/color]
Posted
Bleh, leave the airships already!!! Isn't this like the cazillionth question about them?! :therock:

Move on, please; I want to answer something! :D
Guest visser 3
Posted
Are you guys sure it wasnt 10 because i dont remember getting one.
Posted
[color=003399]Someone else just pop a question. This was getting to be to much hassle ^^;;[/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Oh, boy, that is really difficult to answer. There are a lot of times you can do that. Personally, I don't think I can answer without more detail.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Um.....When something happened in the second disk you could run around and do anything without losing rank points.

I can't give much info because I'll give it away...
Posted
Bleh, I didn't ever get the idea of the rank points anyway. They just bounced up and down, and they were of no use. *murmurs* Stupid rank points...
Posted
[color=green]Hmm...I suppose I'll take a guess. Might it be when you're on your way to save Rinoa from being sealed away? I'm really not sure.^^()[/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]*sigh* Now we're being contradictory. Rinoa and Squall weren't on the Ragnarok 'till [spoiler]Disc Three[/spoiler]. However, I do believe that the moment you speak of is when you're running through Esthar, after rescuing Rinoa and learning about the Lunar Cry.

Assuming that's right...

[b]In Final Fantasy IV, when Cecil faces off against the Dark Knight in an effort to become a Paladin, an unknown voice is giving you a vital clue to winning the battle. What does the voice say, and how does it relate to the battle?[/b]

--Chris[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1][color=003399]Fixed your tag. -[b]Tasis[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, I forget exactly what is says, but the clue it gives you basically tells you to use the Parry command. If you just keep doing Parry, and not actually fight at all, you'll end up winning.

So, um, will you take that, or are you looking for specifically what it says?[/color]
Posted
Was that iV or Vi, as far as the Summon went in the Japanese version? Ooooo, can't remember! >.< (And are we talking about the kind you can see, or....'cause there was that one room at the HoneyBee Inn in Vii.)
Posted
would part three count, you know when terra [spoiler]turns into an esper[/spoiler]?

[size=1][color=crimson]Added spoiler tags, in the future please add spoilers where necessary -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, Ginny got it. Siren in the japanese version of FFVI has her butt showing, lol. (Though really all they did for the US version was recolor part of the sprite). :p

US version: [img]http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/FFVI-SirenUS.gif[/img] Japanese version: [img]http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/FFVI-SirenJP.gif[/img]

Also, I just remembered, but one of the dancing girls in FFIV also takes it off in the japanese version. Not sure on exactly how much it shows, but it is just a little sprite, heh.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...