Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] [see attachment]

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what is the only Crystal room with a door in the front and the back of the room?[/color]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I think the one at Mysidia. It's been a LONG while since I played (and I played the FFII SNES version last around 4 years ago, couldn't afford Final Fantasy Chronicles >_< I really wanted that one too. . .wahhhh)

What is the title of that cool song in FFIX when Zidane runs off by himself in Pandemonium? This is easy. . .
Posted
[color=green]Yippee!^^ Ok....let's see, question...Here's a pretty simple one.

Question: How much does the whistle cost in FFIV?[/color]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[SIZE=1]I still remember this all to well...

[b]A:[/b]
You can find whistle's at the Hummingway Cave item shop, they cost 20000.

[b]Q: (VII)[/b]
How many times does Cloud have flashbacks with Zack in them? [/SIZE]
Posted
I believe Cloud has 3 flashback sequences involving Zack.

The first was at the end of the tornado maze, where Sephiroth shows you the photograph.

The second was in Cloud's mind, after falling into the life stream.

The third was late in the game, when you return to the basement of the Shinra mansion. (You learn how Cloud and Zack escaped back to Midgar)

I think thats it, but I'm not sure.:huh:
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I believe you forgot one or more. The only one I can otherwise remember is near the very beginning of the game, right after you leave Midgar. You go to that little cabin-ish town place, and there you go to the hotel. Once in the hotel, Cloud retells his side of the story. [spoiler]Although Zack isn't actually in this one, he actually is when you think about it. Considering Cloud, in his mind, didn't know that Zack was actually him (well, them him he thought he was), and that he was simply one of the soldiers in the car along with Sephiroth and Zack. [/spoiler]

It still counts, heh.[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[size=1]Zack wasn't directly in it, it doesn't count then, lol.

Three was all i could think of aswell, go ahead and ask a question, WW2.[/size]
Posted
Question: This might be a little difficult.

On the last level of FF8, at Ultimercia's Castle, how many boss fights must you fight to regain all of your sealed abilities?

Note: This does not count the optional boss fight against the Omega Weapon.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][size=1]Zack wasn't directly in it, it doesn't count then, lol.

[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][font=rockwell] Fine. Be the Canadian from Canada's a--. :p

He was still in it mentally. So there. Pah.[/size][/font]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[size=1]You have to answer a question, to ask one (which Krillen should of done, since he thought he was right :-P), and that question was asked earlier... not that it matters.[/size]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[size=1][b]A:[/b]
Decreases the enemies physical attack accuracy by half.

[b]Q:[/b]
What's Zidanes 6th Dyne called?[/size]
Posted
A:
Meo Twister

Q:
In FF9 during the Festival of the Hunt. What items do you get if you win with :
Vivi?
Freya?
Zidane?


Note: This does not count the Master Hunter award.:D
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Vivi--A "Theater Ship" game card
Freya--A Coral Ring
Zidane--5000 Gil

Again, I am reduced to asking questions from my pool of FF8 knowledge...God, I'm a loser...

Finish the quote!
[b]"SeeD...SeeD...Swarming............[/b]

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[b][size=1]
'..lokusts'?[/b]

Bleh. The only thing that I can think of that swarms and is mentioned in FF8 (that I can remember -.-) is when Ultimecia mentions those locusts.

But that's a random guess and is more likely wrong that not.

(So I no ask question, and in case of correct answer, next person post a question)[/size]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Actually, yeah. The full quote is something like...

"SeeD, Seed...swarming like lokusts to the flame..."

But, since I just realized I can't remember the full quote (stupid Chris!), I'm gonna give it to AJeh! Ask away!

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
You can fight Tantarian when Zidane, Vivi, Freya, and Amarant are evacuating people, when Alexandria is under attack by Mistodons.
Tantarian can be found in the library, I think on top of a book self.

As for his moves all I can think of is paper storm and edge attack.
His stats are:
HP: 21,997
AP: 30

Is that enough info?
If so heres a question:

In FF9, during the Balamb Festival event when you assign members certain instruments, what instrument combination plays the
Irish Jig?
Slow Dance?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]

In FF9, during the Balamb Festival event when you assign members certain instruments, what instrument combination plays the
Irish Jig?
Slow Dance? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I presume you mean Final Fantasy 8, considering the word 'Balamb' refers to the days of being in 'Balamb Garden'.

Okay well I am going to take a guess as I haven't played this in about two years. But it seems logical, although the logic is crossed with memory, heh.[/color]

[b][center]Irish Jig[/center][/b]

[color=darkblue][center]Guitar

Violin

Flute

Tap[/center][/color]

[b][center]Slow Dance[/center][/b]

[color=darkblue][center]Saxophone

Electric Guitar

Piano

Bass Guitar[/center]

Well if I am correct, inform me and I shall add a question in.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...