Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Anyway, loooook I didn't win anything! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I sowy. :( Well, here's an award from me..

*puts a stick through a coke can and then sticks some twigs outta each end of the can to make a ghetto award and then gets ready to hand it to TN*

"The King of Coolness Award" This is an award that you couldnt even vote on, but I think you deserve it. *hands the award to TN*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR THE KING OF COOLNESS!! TRANSTIC...NERRRRRRRVE!!

*crowd erupts*
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Raven and I will give you a little more competition next year Piro.

I'm surprised how many votes I got for best brawler. And I was in what? 6 spars all year?[/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1]Damnit.. if only we were voting now.. Duo Maxwell and I are the perfect couple..

Haha j/k ^_^

Anywho, congrats to all those who won awards.. there's always this year for me.. WHEE! ^_^[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]
[b]Clique of the Year:[/b]
Clique Against Cliques: 8 ½.
The Es Clan: 5.
[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[center][i]*Steps up to the podium, and takes award in hand.*[/i][/center]

Ahem...thank you for this prestigious award. I accept it on behalf of myself, and the founder of Cliques Against Cliques, Crazy White Boy.

I'd like to name all of my big fans here on Otaku Boards, but that would just take way too much time. So I thank you all for at least voting for me in this section. I know how badly you guys, and gals must have wanted to vote for me in the other categories. But we wanna keep this fair, and everyone knows [b]T[color=red]V[/color]E[/b] would have been walking away with all of the awards if I weren't such a generous man. Well, anyway I'm gonna go home put this on a chain, and make me some bling bling.

Peace! I'm outta' here.

[center][i]*Raises award above head, and walks of stage pointing to the big homie in the sky.*[/i][/center]
Posted
Congrats to those that won, it couldn't have happened to better people. I don't bear any grudges.

Actually, I'm stoked over the fact I got so many nominations.

^^
Posted
AHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU ARE ALL FOOLS...
I mean...
AHAHAHAHA!!! YOU ARE ALL FO...
Oh, sorry, Yeah, thanks for you ye crazy people who voted for my stupid name. Runner up, BY .5!!!??? Oh well... good enough for me. Congratulations to anyone who got anything for anything!
Posted
*rises up and walks up to the podium*

I would like to thank everyone for their votes. I'm so surprised to have won. *proceeds to take a prepared note from his pocket and reads it*...

I am truly humble by ...*ShyGuy interrupts and whispers into his ear*...

What??? I didn't win???

ANYTHING???

Not even second???

This is outrageous! I demand a recount!!

*turns his furious gaze upon the gathered OB crowd*

You ungrateful philistines! You wouldn't know greatness if it came up and clobbered you on the head!!! *is beginning to froth at the mouth*

Why I outta...*James and ShyGuy walks up besides him and grabs his arms, all the while smiling as if everything is normal*

Hey!! Wait!! What are you doing??...*he is being hauled off stage, his feet dragging along the ground*

I'm not finished!! This thing is rigged!! I've been cheated of my just rewards!! Let go of me you fools!!! .....
Posted
[SIZE=1]* remembers what Nerdsy said. Not to be shy*

Uhh.. thanks everyone that voted on me for Most Improved. This really does mean so much to me. I've never been noticed so much.

*cries* Oh yah.

Thank you All!!!![/size]
Posted
Hey, I got at least one whole vote! :D Now I can consider myself remembered... :p

Well, congratulations to all winners, I guess... *shrugs and walks away*

*pats Mnemolth on the shoulder* Hey, at least you got my vote for the best couple with James! *escapes from Mnemo's furious growl*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]





[b][u][I]Otaku Writers[/I][/u][/b]

[b]Writer of the Year:[/b]
Crazy White Boy: 9.5
Mitch: 9

[b]Role Player of the Year:[/b]
Raiha: 18
Final Flash: 9.5

[b]Brawler of the Year:[/b]
Medra: 20.5
Raiha: 6



-Shy[/color][/size][/font] [/QUOTE]

[color=red] Erm....Shy, where is [b][i]Poet Laurete[/i][/b]. I might have missed them, but...

:Wobbles off:

Congrats to all who won. :Glares at CWB:...you beat me by [i]half a vote[/i], next year...next year...[/color]
Posted
second most likely to become a mod.

That's certainly not a bad thing

Congrats to all who won, and all who came second, and all who came third, despite not knowing who you are.
Posted
YAY! My thread one! WOOOHOOO! *starts running around like a maniac*
CROUD SURFING! *jumps in croud which steps back when he jumps*
Ouch...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Erm....Shy, where is [b][i]Poet Laurete[/i][/b]. I might have missed them, but...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Oh, oops. I swear I wrote them in. But I guess I forgot. I'll have those posted as soon as I get home. My mistake, sorry everyone. But I'm pretty sure that you won Mitch.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Oh, oops. I swear I wrote them in. But I guess I forgot. I'll have those posted as soon as I get home. My mistake, sorry everyone. But I'm pretty sure that you won Mitch.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Ah, no problem, Shy. I know how hard this whole awards process has been for you. Yeah, I'm pretty sure myself I won. Heh.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]*insert Jinzouningen17's big long rant about taking my award from me that can be found on page two if anyone actually wants to read it*[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]... o.o

*goes Golden Oozaru and snatches the award from J17. Then proceeding to stomp him to little bits*

Just be glad I did not sick Neil(Medra) on you. :p It may have been [i]really[/i] close, but I still won. I am pretty sure you are more deserving to have won, but I still won. =P Have some pie.

*gives J17 some pie*[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*looks at Safer's post count* It's kind of hard to forget you ;)[/B][/QUOTE]So...what about the girl who has about 1,000 more posts than him? :p

Lol, yay, go me....Best RPer of the year and second palce for Brawler.

Oh joy, oh rapture! I'm so wonderful...just kidding. Congrats to everyone else who got an award and haha to those who didn't. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
Hey hey, best graphic designer! Didn't see that one coming, but congrats to the runner up, Kinetic.

Conngradulations to everyone who won! :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]... o.o

*goes Golden Oozaru and snatches the award from J17. Then proceeding to stomp him to little bits*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

OH MY NECK!! MY BACK!!! My neck and my back!!


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]It may have been [i]really[/i] close, but I still won. I am pretty sure you are more deserving to have won, but I still won. =P[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didnt say I was more deservin. I dont even think I deserve it all. But THE PEOPLE[/The Rock] say...you deserved it. :D Congratulations.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]Have some pie.

*gives J17 some pie*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps pie outta hand* I dont want no friggen PIE!...unless its my favorite flavor. The PT(you know what PT is. ;))
Posted
Poon to the Mother ******* Tang.

Thank you to all who voted for me, yay. Liberty city award.

Oh how i would have liked the Chocobo award, mabye if i posted in there a little more O_o.

I just sure hope no-one voted for me simply because i moderate the GTA forum.

Other than that, thank you all. :)
Posted
Im really pleased at coming second in most improved member of the year and also coming tied with 2 other people for best newbie which is cool. Thank you to everyone for their votes and congratulations to everyone else who won!
Posted
[color=royalblue]WHOOOO!!!! I won! ^_______^ Everyone I talk to on AIM said I'd probably win. They were my good luck charms. *hugs everyone* Of course, I have to thank everyone that voted for me, otherwise I wouldn't have won. *hugs everyone who voted for her* Thankees![/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...