Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What skin do you use???  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. What skin do you use???

    • Liquid
      21
    • Industrial
      7
    • V6
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
Industrial all the way. . . I dont feel comfortable with the others... no idea why....

but the industrial one is like cool to me and ill most likely stick with this one till a new one comes up or something...
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I use V6. Liquid...too light, industrial...bleghh...don't like. And they both are hard to see some certain things on, least for me that is.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
It is too light for my taste. And the white on the blue or whatever colours were used....hurt my eyes. o_0
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Liguid!!!!! ^_______^
I love liquid. The colors are really neat, and I think I prefer brighter colors rather than dark. ^^;

The V6 one's okay, and I like the banner, just the colors for everything seems so dark and depressing. o.o;

The industrial was pretty neat, but I guess I was too used to this format. ^_^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
I use Liquid despite some of it's problems... The default doesn't sit well with me, and I absolutely hate Industrial (don't ask me what's "industrial" about it).

I really miss the original skin for v6.
Posted
Currently I'm using Liquid. It's a good change, and it has a sleek design. Otherwise, I'd use v6 because of the super awsome banner!!!
Posted
Not to in any way be part of the crowd, but I use Liquid. It looks sorta like V6, but with a somewhat softer quality to it. My only gripe with it is the way the white text starts to blend in with the gradient bars of each table. Go to the bottom of the OB index page and try to read "Currently Active Users." See what I mean?

I don't really like Industrial that much. Don't get me wrong, it's a good skin. I used it for about a week before I switched back to V6 and then over to Liquid.
Posted
[color=indigo]I like dark blue/purple/black, and that sort of color scheme, so I go with the v6 skin. It's even better than the v4 skin was! (Yes, v4 is actually my second favorite out of the ones I've seen since v3). Liquid and Industrial just seem way too light to me.

I can't wait for the Zelda one, though. I'll definitely be using it, when it's ready![/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
You don't have "Other" there!!!
I have a skin that is bright yellow with assorted greys.
It's cool!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I use the V6 skin mainly for the fact I'm too lazy to switch over to the other skins. Joking, in all honesty I really don't like the Liquid Skin it's a bit too bright for my taste, and well the Industrial Skin just is too dark and plain for my taste.

To basically sum it up I'm a pain in the :butthead: so I use V6!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I can't wait for the Zelda one, though. I'll definitely be using it, when it's ready![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
A Zelda one?!! Woah, the possibilities...when are we going to see that?
Posted
[color=003399]Well, i DID start the Liquid Otaku group after all... *looks in siggy*

i obviously use Liquid ;) I like the light colors... the industrial skin is just... well.... ick.

V.6 is ok, i just like Liquid better...[/color]
Posted
heh, I'm a liquid Otaku too. I use liquid because, despite the cool banner put together by syk3, the character he used looks way too depressed (or deep in thought). And Liquid is quite bright and cheerful ~_^.

As for Industrial, I like it for afew of it's features, But i like gradients in my skin *stares at gradients*
Posted
[color=#808080]Yep, Zelda is coming next. I have a little link in my signature about that. It'll take a while though, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...