Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Aragorn: give me my freakin sword back!
Legolas, no! mine mine mine!
Aragorn, why do you want this plain one when you have your own gold plated diamond encrusted sword I gave you for sour bithday?

Legolas thinking to himself: *must prove undying love for Juu*[/size]
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Aragorn: No--I don't want my face shaved!

Legolas: You'll have to if you wanna look as pretty as me!

Aragorn: But-but I always use a Mach3!

Legolas: Shuddup! Do you see a Wal-Mart around here? Make the best with what you have!! Now hand over the sword!
Posted
[color=009966]Ooooooh....All the choices....

Alot of those were really funny, but Heaven's Cloud's caption really made me laugh. ^_____^ Take it away, HC.

BTW, I do [i]NOT[/i] steal pics from Juu's notebook. :cross:[/color]
Posted
[img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/drunk[/img]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Up here is the reason why piss looks like beer. Yes, God is a comedian.[/color][/font]
Posted
Woman: You throwing up?

Guy: No i just wanted to see what the dog liked so much about this water

(this was not my thing... i got it from somewhere.. some of you should know where)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To bad he did not realize that you can get better halo's at the local costume shop
Posted
[img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/drunk[/img]


Mother: Look kids this is what lies ahead....When you turn 21 you shall officially come into adulthood and the first thing you will do as a responsible adult is got flat *** drunk!
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Charles (CWB), I'm sorry you didn't win the Rap Battle, but drinking your problems away and slamming your head in the toilet seat isn't going to help, Hon...[/color][/size]
Posted
The Baywatch Coastal Guard finally realized he wasn't sexy enough for the beach, so his only option was pet Search and Rescue.
Posted
COMMERICIAL:

Voiceover: SHOCKING NEW STORY! The sad truth of what happens to all those men who can't afford beer, and have to settle for toliet water.
*short footage of a man*
Man: Im so ashamed... having to drink for the toilet like that.... but at least my girlfriend can have a reason to call me a dog! *weird grin* If you scratch my belly, my leg goes wild! *sees a ball* THROW THE BALL! THROW THE BALL! *juming up and down excitedly*
*end footage*
Voiceover: Also, the effects that drinking toilet water has on the mind, brought to you by a special guest, Bill Nye... you know, that Science guy! All this and more on Channel 99 News at three!
Posted
*guy wakes up*
Hey why can't I move?!?
*sees the excess super-glue dried around his right hand*
Oh well...
*groans and goes back*

Jake learned a valuable leason that night:
...never mess with the chearleading squad...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]"Toilet your such a good kisser, all that barf in your mouth tastes like pee, I didn't know toilet barf tasted so good. Lookis like Mountain do tastes like root beer.[/size][/color]
Posted
Here we can see young Johnny mourning Baby Billy. Earlier in this thread Billy was seen happily swimming in the toilet. Then Johnny accidentally flushed.

A sad day for all.
Posted
[img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/drunk[/img]

[size=1]Of all the characters in the 1950's anime "ton ton poo" none was more popular as Mr. Toiletee. in this picture, Mr Thwapps C. Stipatio, an avid fan, and former trekkie, dresses in cosplay. [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]"Whoah these mew cords work good. I wonder what this button does, ahh, look I'm flying, but hangin' now I see how the Matrix are created. This darn thing gives me a wegie.[/color]
Posted
Dude on the Far Left: I CAN FLY!
Dude on the left: NO YOU CAN'T!
Dude on the far left: CAN TOO! WATCH! *cuts his rope and falls to his impending doom*
Dude on the left: I TOLD YOU SO!
---------------------
FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN:
Wil E Coyote: *is hanging from one of the ropes with the others*
Dude on the far right: Hey critter, what type of rope is that?
Wil E Coyote: *holds a sign that says 'Acme'; ropes snaps; falls and leaves a deep Coyote sized hole in the cement*
Dude on the far right: I'm glad I went with another company!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...