Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really like this one too,and in the corner it's funny of what appears,it's Buu right?:toothy:But I still like it I also really like the background and it's color,and the faded pic is really nice and the pic on the right is cool ^^.I really like this one and it's little surprise ^_^!I hope to see more,and even with a little something to them.:smirk:
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Whoa I like that, the Buu Face was a really NICE touch, I love that.. Im gonna save this one.. I might wanna use it somtime ^_^ [/size][/color]
Posted
Naruto is my new fascination. I want to see this anime really bad now. I know of a site where I can get the first 25 episodes for a mere $30, but I've already spent over $100 at that site.

Well, Naruto banners will have to suffice for the time being. :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=480205[/img]

I got all the pictures by clicking random links on a Japanese site. I'm getting pretty good at picking the right links to go to. ;) The background is a real-life desert that I stuck back there with a transparent overlying pattern.
Posted
This one is really great I really like the pics of the characters,and the green circle pattern at the top and the bottom,and the pic that says Naruto it's really neat.Also I like the real life desert background it goes very nice with the banner!Overall I really like it alot!But there's no little surprise ^_^!
Posted
I made this one of Rei from Evangelion because I'm excited about getting my EVA box set this Saturday. This one is small and simple, but I like it just the same.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=480341[/img]
Posted
I like how it's basic and simple,also I really like the pic of Rei and how the two egdes are cut.Also I like the black text and what it say's,and I really like the background and how it has the world.Overall I really like alot!!You did a great job!!
Posted
Greyscale is one of the best things ever created. A lack of color is very appealing to me. Here's a Naruto banner of Sasuke in (none other than) Greyscale.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=480877[/img]

Tell me what you think.
Posted
I really like your latest one,and I like it also because it's in a grey type of color,and the pics and color create a mood to it.The text is really nice and it looks great and the style of it is really neat!!Overall you did a great job!!I hope to see more!!
Posted
More Naruto-ness! Here is the namesake of the show himself.

The picture on the left is from the manga while the one on the right is from the anime. The background is a tile that i plucked from a German Naruto site and pieced together. I thought the thick, white lines at the top and bottom would complement all the blue so I stuck those in there, too. His last name is first because I felt like writing it that way. :P

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=481093[/img]

Comments?
Posted
Uh....

Well, here you see a banner of Amiboshi from Fushigi Yuugi. Amiboshi likes to play the flute. heh. The kanji is "ko" which means "high spirits." This symbol is on his right shoulder.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=481250[/img]

Decidme si os gusta.
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
The banner you made for me isnt working anmore. Untill I figure it out Im taking a Naruto one.
Posted
The Naruto banner is really great,and you said you pieced the background together,well you did a really great job on it,it doesn't even look like you pieced it together at all!And the pics are really good they go very well with the background and the color,the white lines compliment to the banner like you said and the text is really nice!!The Amiboshi banner is really neat,I like the pics which go very well with the background and the color.The text is really nice and goes well with the banner and the two picks,and the symbol are really neat,I really like it!!Overall I really like these two and hope to see more!!
Posted
Another Naruto!

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/gaara_naruto.jpg[/img]

This was a request for somebody. I really like it. The pictures in the back look like he's going mad. heh.
Posted
This is Tamahome of Fushigi Yuugi. The kanji is "oni" which is on Tama's forehead. Uh... that's all I have to say. :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=481847[/img]
Posted
Very nice, I really like the border type thing, I also like little sqaure so it's like transparent. I really like the way it is, and the japanese text behind it.
Posted
I found this picture of the cast of Pilot Candidate a few days ago and decided to make a banner out of it. The picture is from the back of the soundtrack, I think.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=481937[/img]

I wanted it to look like a spotlight was on them. And you know me... I like simple.

EDIT: I made the "Megami Kouhousei" text more visible. By the way, for those who don't know, that is the Japanese title.
Posted
Mmm, I really like the Chibi-Style. The background is nice, it just kind of doesn't fit much with the rockin' kind of groove that they have. But the picture, and the background are nice, good job.
Posted
Yay for more banners!!!! I luv the pilot candidate one! I miss that show so much! The Naruto banners are awsome to, but you alreday know that. Do you ever get tired of people prasing your work? I doubt it. I'm gonna take the pc one, thanx.
Posted
For some reason, when I got back from Spanish class at 9 am this morning, I felt like making a banner. And somehow, after that, I decided that I wanted it to be Misao from Rurouni Kenshin. So, I started looking for pictures and noticed just how much Misao's face changes. And in result, you have "The Many Faces of Misao."

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=482182[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...