Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 0.o creepy...ok ok I won't tell anyone. lol Cell I love you celly!!! lol, j/k.
eleanor Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1] I LOVE ALL OF YOU! ::runs off a cliff:: Haha, well, I respect some people here on the boards but I feel I should just keep it to myself. [/size]
Guest dayday Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 It's not immature. Just trying to say something to a friend. I don't mind telling my crush but I would like to say it myself. I don't like when other people tell it because it seems like I told everyone else before I told the person. I'll tell it when I feel like it.
Guest Randleman Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 you hate cookies?!?! get out of here now. Mei all the way. :p
Patronus Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1]No one said they liked me, and I am the creator of the thread. Poor me. -L/Z[/size]
Guest Randleman Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I like you. Make love to me. Aim me for cyber. kidding about the love and the cyber. :p
Guest Chris Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=#707875][b]the is one person i fell in love with just recently. so madly in love i'll do anything for them. if you look in this i will personally rip off all your cheap rap songs . . . -.- the person is [spoiler]logan.[/spoiler] shh . . . don't tell.[/b][/color]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 uh chris are you a girl or is the person you like a girl? 0.o creepy.
Patronus Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1]Ok, use a little common sense. Is Logan a girls name? Uh no.. -L/Z[/size]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 oh yeah and i saw your piccy. soo...i know logans not the girl...
Guest Anakin Solo Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 You know...I think he might have been joking about that, lol. But lets see...updated crush list...Charles. Oh yeah, I've had my eyes on him for a long time. :blush: :smooch: :p But yeah, Babygirl...and maybe Kittylynn, I think that is how it is spelled. They are both nice, and fun to talk to, when I get to talk to them at least, lol.
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 yeah I know. I just have to reeeally pic on him for saying that. It's my job. *takes a bite out of a cookie.*
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I like cookies but I can't have any I'm on a diet starting today ;). Anyways I think that liking someone over the internet doesn't mean much because you do not know if they are really them. I could be Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain but they don't have computers in Iraq maybe and they don't have my neat grammar. ... j/k im not a terrorist lol
KittyLynn Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]People mentioned me! Bweeeh! You people are too kind. Bweeee! Well I used to have a tiny crush on Hyper. But we are just good friends. Hmm...If I wasn't straight I'd love Pyrophobic. ^^;; I absolutely adore Weh. Even though we just got to know each other. We are good friend. ^^ Bweeeeh. KittyLynn.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [font=arial][color=green]Wow...I sure am late...thirteen pages of love...sort of. :cross: I'm surprised so many of you can pick only a few people out of all of OB, but I can understand special connections! Truly, I like everyone at OB and have no crushes...probably because I'm hardly ever here lately. :bluesweat But anyway, I could count down most of the votes and tell you right off hand that Juu wins...I mean, everyone loves Juu ((you just sort of have to...don't know WHAT she does....)):heart: ^.^ Everyone is great![/font][/color]
Guest dayday Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Well since it's now been told off on OB now, I'll say it here. My other crush is [spoiler] Taylor Hewitt [/spoiler] don't ask why. Ive known him for only three days though. I'm freaked out by it.
Vicky Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I respect Taylor hewitt. Not a crush, but just like him as a friend kind of. He talks to my on AIM and MSN. So, he is pretty nice.
eleanor Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1]Hey Kesaki_Inedia, does Chris sound like a girl's name either? I mean, it's sort of common sense, lol. [/size]
Semjaza Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Chris can be short for Christine, among other things.
eleanor Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1] I really don't think Chris is used many times as a nickname for girls. [/size]
nezzyjean Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] I really don't think Chris is used many times as a nickname for girls. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] On the brave little toaster, "the master's" girlfriend is named Chris...don't ask me how i knew that...¬_¬ And one of my friend's mom's name is chris...so i guess it is a kind of common girls name...so mistaking Chris for a girl can be an honest mistake.
Ravenstorture Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I've just read this whole goddamned thread, and it was a waste of time. One person mentioned my name - probably to save himself from three hours of my wrath. Apart from that, there was nothing that interested me. Well, I have a crush on someone, and I don't suppose anyone would be interested, but it's more in real life than on OB, even though he is an OB member. And his name is[b] Marbar[/b]. I gave him that nickname, you know... one maths lesson. The other person I don't really have a crush on but would like to include because EVERYONE should have included him, because he is the sweetest, most agreeable, lovable charecter I've met, is [b]Liamc2[/b]. I don't think it's fair he's been neglected just because he happens to be on holiday in Maryborough, a place notorious for being only past the bronze age. I'd better give Harlequin a mention here too, for fear of looking like I'm not taking this thread seriously.[/font][/color]
Guest Kyru Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Hmm, I find Yahiko attractive. Along with the Batosai, but I don't like cartoon characters like that just to let ya know...
Guest Chris Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=#707875][b]i'm a guy . . . . . -.- it was simply a joke. and i'm not gay in any way either . . . .[/b][/color]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 ok ok I was just foolen. Gosh, don't have a cow or two. Yay DayDay you told! *have a cookie* Now I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. It's hard
Recommended Posts