OtakuBoards

Your OB Crush

Patronus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I haven't been here too long to like anybody too much, but I hope to get to know alot of you better. I know I'm here to stay as long as nothing happens to OtakuBoards. God Forbid. Anyway I think I will get to know everybody here much better. I have met some people here who I like alot and respect I wouldn't call them all crushes but aquantences who I like more-like.

Sincerly,
Taylor Hewitt

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]

Hey Kaola, I had NO IDEA you had a semi-crush on treton. *smiles happily* He's so beautiufl...And Semjaza Manazazaza...Yeah, he's fun, too. ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Treton is so gorgeous!!! I saw pix of him yesterday and oh my word!!!! And Sem just has such a great personality!! I haven't seen pix of him but man he is so sweet and kind! eeeeee!!:love:

Love, Kaola

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu[/i]
[B]Hey, why would you get bashed for something like that?[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Because of me, lol. Just kidding... :shifty:

This topic is rather depressing. For us lonely, low self-esteem yet high dignity and ethics type people.

Oh well, though... at least I have Asuka and the Harlequin...

*realizes how odd of a pair that would make to have at the same time*[/size]

Let's see, crushes...crushes...cute, whisper-sweet-little-nothings crushes. ^^;;;;

That would include: [b]Mitch, Shaun, Desbreko, and Sage.[/b] (The rest of you are my fanboys. ^_~)

Ah yes, [b]Adam[/b] forever. Gah, Adam, you left me and broke my heart. ;_; Heh, kidding! (He really [i]is[/i] a nice guy, though.)

[color=royalblue]If we're taling sweet little nothings, my list would be a foot long. Mmmm.....sweet nothing crushes...

PiroMunkie,
Chaos,
Yoda,
Lalith Ril [he's my dearie]
Mitch,
Anti,
aaaaaaaaand....
uh....uh...um........Sephiroth.[/color]

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I haven't been here too long to like anybody too much, but I hope to get to know alot of you better. I know I'm here to stay as long as nothing happens to OtakuBoards. God Forbid. Anyway I think I will get to know everybody here much better. I have met some people here who I like alot and respect I wouldn't call them all crushes but aquantences who I like more-like.

Sincerly,
Taylor Hewitt [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, then why won't you say them. If it's just respect or accquaitances(sp) then that shouldn't be a problem. Just tell who you like, respect and accquaitances. Nobody's going to go up to Canada and kill you for saying them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Na'dou [/i]
[B]I use to have a crush on Devidramon, Shaun, and somebody else......but I forgot who.[/B][/QUOTE]

Aw come one, people! Stop saying "I had a crush on someone... I just forgot who." That's wrong! It's not a crush if you don't even remember the name!!! This whole thread is just twisted! Most of these names you announce here aren't your crushes; they're your internet-buddies!

Having a feeling of amity towards somebody doesn't mean you have a crush on him/her! Get real, people!!!

...I know, this thread is just for fun, but I'm just frustrated because of these darn cats around me... (another week to go locked inside with them... :rolleyes: )

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Ok here it goes.
I "respect" the following people. Note respect can mean multiple things.

vicky
SaiyanPrincessX
dayday
Ruby
Kaola Su

I've been here less than a week ok that's all I have for now.

Alas I am again overlooked.:( But I only have my self to blame.

Maybe I should try harder to be noticed by those here at OB. I wonder if a pic would help.....ah who am I kidding. I shall continue to conceal myself.

As for my OB crush, it would be practically any girl, within' the reasonable age range, that positivly responds to anything I say. Which is pretty much no one right now......damn I sound like a loser.:nervous:

Guest dayday
You have a really big mouth Kesaki. I should just strangle you right now. And if I tell him off OB first then, I'll put it on. But if you tell, the next time my aunt goes to Texas, you'll be getting a little visit from me too.

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]heh, don't feel bad. no one said me either. but you also have to remember that most people don't have the guts to say who they like or they just make up lame 'i don't believe in online crushes' speaches. (note: that was not directed at anyone)[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]You have a really big mouth Kesaki. I should just strangle you right now. And if I tell him off OB first then, I'll put it on. But if you tell, the next time my aunt goes to Texas, you'll be getting a little visit from me too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that a little bit immature? This is only a bunch of pixels, and text. Why should it matter if you say you like someone over the internet?