Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I have a [b]big[/b] crush on somebody on the boards. This person has always been super cool, and is absolutly gorgeous...I know that this revalation will break many hearts so I decided that I would put spoiler tags around it

I am madly in love with [spoiler]Heaven's Cloud[/spoiler] I doubt that anyone could be a more perfect match for me...we really were meant for one another...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Methinks you like Lady M ;)
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I have a crush. Actually two. One is [spoiler]JJRiddler[/spoiler]. He and I are meant to be together. :D And [spoiler]Sara[/spoiler] :bluesweat :blush: [spoiler]She is very nice and cute.[/spoiler]
Posted
:twitch:

Well...my names been mentioned??? What are you smoking Shinobi1827 ? Hmm.... you have already told me the answer to that...darnit... I guess.. you see something I deffinitly dont... and everyone else for that matter...

:twitch:

ps: Im still not telling
Posted
Haha, wow, this thread is...interesting. I agree with you, mirai_torankusu, I haven't been on OB here long enough to develop a crush...or be crushed on...but hopefully i will! :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]heh, i know i'm going to regret this later . . . .

anyway, i've always kinda had a thing for [spoiler]spx[/spoiler]. she's nice and is always nice to me. heh. [spoiler]kittylyn[/spoiler] is also nice. she always makes me feel better when i'm down. heh, that's all i'm willing to tell for right now. i am so going to regret this . . . .[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko [/i]
:twitch:

Well...my names been mentioned??? What are you smoking Shinobi1827 ? Hmm.... you have already told me the answer to that...darnit... I guess.. you see something I deffinitly dont... and everyone else for that matter...

:twitch:

ps: Im still not telling[/QUOTE]


1) i'm not smoking anything, Flora :smoke: i promiss i ain't.

2) Nate..please...i'm changing it as soon as i can (why did i pick Shinobi1827? )


-Nate

PS: Tell us!:smooch: Or if my family go to Oregon, i'll find you and give you a kiss! :smooch:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subversive [/i]
[B]No body said me... :naughty: hmmm, I must develope one for sheer convorsation! [/B][/QUOTE]
Haha,I feels bad,I've been here for several years and nobody likes me,how very sad.....*sigh*....doesn't seem my name is to grace this thread in the form of someone's reply.Oh well.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Well, there's one that I know I have. (He knows who he is. ^_~) But other than that, I've always thought Weh, James, and Ken were especially nice to talk to.[/color]
Posted
For anyone who knows me, my OB crush won't be that big of a surprise, but I have to say that I really have the hots for [b]Mei[/b]. ^^;

She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, and just great to hang around with. :) And, of course, she's my wife. ^_^ I love you Mei, I miss you lots!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]well, you could always use spoiler tags. it won't help much, but who cares? if they read this, what's the worse that could happen? heh. and what are the chances that they would read this if they haven't already?[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][spoiler*]person's name here[/spoiler*]

without the *[/color]
Posted
OKday thanx! ^_^

[spoiler] scorpio, and vicky, and ...oh crap I forgot his name...stupid me.[/spoiler]

please don't look ^.^:blush:

Edit: now I remeber Perfect_Cell. It's ok to put him on. We're going to the otaku prom together *blush*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i]
[B]1) i'm not smoking anything, Flora :smoke: i promiss i ain't.

2) Nate..please...i'm changing it as soon as i can (why did i pick Shinobi1827? )


-Nate

PS: Tell us!:smooch: Or if my family go to Oregon, i'll find you and give you a kiss! :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]

UHHH........

Youd like that wouldnt you... hehe.. im sure you would never find me... Um to tell you all the truth.. i dont have a crush on anyone... at all... dont need to i guess.... heck the only people i really got to know would be shaun and nate.. .but thats it...not many others so... even though i have been here since version 2.... i have not accumulated (sp) feelings for anyone .. or a crush ..

i dont deserve to either... i guess... *goes to compare sanity of shaun and nate to her own*
Posted
O_o I don't have a crush, but there are some people I really like above the rest. But CRUSH NO, I don't like getting crushs and I don't want one.

But I do like a few people on the OB more then the rest and they're all guys so that dosen't help me...anyways here they are [spoiler]Acira, Ben and ShadO MagE[/spoiler] and I think I like [spoiler]Ben[/spoiler] a little more then a friend. Even though he dosen't like talking to me anymore.

But crush, defiently no, but maybe for these guys only.
Posted
*stands in the darkest corner, farthest away from everyone else, black cloak pulled close around him and leaning against the wall*

*he contemplates on how thrilled he is that no one on these boards likes him and prefers it this way, because he is a loner at heart and will always be alone*

:flaming:

Plo Koon

P.S. - Spelling may be off a little, but now you all know how I think a little more
Guest dayday
Posted
Ruby I'm surprised you put that. I never thought you would come out of your little basket and say something like. Congrats!

Anyway I'm too ashamed to put a crush up. I never even really talked to them. He probably doesn't like me anyway.:bawl:
Posted
Oh come on dayday how do you know that. Do you ever talk to them that much.

Of course i'm not putting any thing on here because I think that no one would have A crush on me and there are people I respect but do not like.:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kesaki_Inedia [/i]
[B]OKday thanx! ^_^

[spoiler] scorpio, and vicky, and ...oh crap I forgot his name...stupid me.[/spoiler]

please don't look ^.^:blush:

Edit: now I remeber Perfect_Cell. It's ok to put him on. We're going to the otaku prom together *blush* [/B][/QUOTE]


Okay, I did look.
lol! Me? Me? Honestly? *laughs happily*. Guess that ain't a problem with me...
I...really don't like any one here. I don't know them too well yet. I'm thinking of some one...hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll tell you later!
Hehe. Some one likes me!?
Posted
I like my guy in Real Life Fine enough!
Besides me having Austin A.K.A. aYokano I have my real boyfriend.But we don't talk much in Real Life but we talk a lot over MSN.

How about's Flynn and Luci?They're a real couple on both.Real Life and on OB.That is so cool.Anyone else have a double life relationship?

BTW:PM me if you wanna talk to me on MSN.I'll give you my email or....you can go to my profile i think....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...