OtakuBoards

Your OB Crush

Patronus

Who is that special OB member who you feel connected with? Who is that person who you're too shy to ask?

Well, tell them right here! And tell why you like them

Juuthena- She's pretty, intellegent, and nice. All the perfect combo!:love:

Queen Asuka- WHOO! WHOO!...Oh, um...I mean, yeah...she's nice, HOT, and intellegent....notice my likes?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is one person, check the spoilers :blush:

[spoiler]He's brilliant, beautiful, smart, stunning, and well, to me he's God. I'm so lucky to know you, Zeh...[/spoiler]

In all seriousness, i admire a lot of OB's members, but i don't consider that a crush at all.

edit: spelling.

Guest Anakin Solo
Babygirl! She likes Star Wars! What else could I ask for?! lol

But yeah, her. She's nice...even when I was a complete *** to her oh so long ago, pretty, from the good conversations her and I had she was pretty funny too, lol. Yep yep yep, my OB crush right there. :p

Guest Chris
[color=#707875]heh, like i'm really going to say. right . . . .

and leh, i thought you had a thing for ginny?[/color]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I have to agree with Sara, I have a crush on a couple of people as well, but wouldn't say them right now.

Now, if they were to say they liked me too, then that'd be a different story. I'd spill my guts out to them. lol

.:Lan21013:.[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink]Well...I've always had this thing for that hot Transtic guy, but I think we're all aware that that would never be possible, heh ;) [Love ya, Chris]

And of course, both of my fellow Angels are too hot for words :smooch:[/color]

I agree with the general consensus here thus far.

I don't develop crushes on those I meet online. I've said it before and I'll say it again--there's no difference between males and females in the world of the Internet. You're all just text and pixels to me. I have a sneaking suspicion that any crush would be moot because, should I ever meet the real person behind the computer, the overall make-up of the person would be so drastically different from what I imagined that the crush would be kind of ruined. So, it's impossible for me to be attracted to web people in any way whatsoever. ^^;;

Yet, I do have major respect for many people for different reasons regardless of gender. More often than not, the people I meet and get to know online have terrific qualities and talents that I can't help but to admire.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]I agree with the general consensus here thus far.

I don't develop crushes on those I meet online. I've said it before and I'll say it again--there's no difference between males and females in the world of the Internet. You're all just text and pixels to me. I have a sneaking suspicion that any crush would be moot because, should I ever meet the real person behind the computer, the overall make-up of the person would be so drastically different from what I imagined that the crush would be kind of ruined. So, it's impossible for me to be attracted to web people in any way whatsoever. ^^;;

Yet, I do have major respect for many people for different reasons regardless of gender. More often than not, the people I meet and get to know online have terrific qualities and talents that I can't help but to admire. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am with the Charles man. I mean sure there may be nice members and all but he has said all for me. It's the internet. If I ever was to meat the real person it may be drastic. I met once a person and it was almost exact like I imagine it would be but what are the chances of that happening again? Probably not good.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Ha, this thread is interesting. Me, I have two crushes. And I think they are pretty obvious.

The first one is [b]PiroMunkie[/b]!!!! He's my husband, so of course I have a crush on him. ^_^

Second is [b]Shy.[/b] He's my Shinji and I'm his Asuka! So ha! *Runs away*[/color][/size]

[color=red][font=times new roman]Aw jeez guys comeon...Quite taking this so seriously...Its just a fun little thread to goof off in :p

Umm lemme think now...Juu cause shes as sweet as she is cute :D and uhhh...Kitty cause I love her banners and...Well you just look at her pictures thread and tell me thats not one pretty girl :devil:

So comeon guys play along...Quit being so serious...Repeat after me...Must...Have...Fun... :demon: [/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]there's no difference between males and females in the world of the Internet.[/b][/quote]

[color=crimson]lol. Thats childish to me since its getting that way IRL too. Maybe I just have such a large imagination I appreciate the pixels for what they are.
---

Hmm. Luminare, she's a really great person and we get along like clockwork.

Also I cant forget my Queen! How can you not like someone who is so funny and beautiful?

I dunno, aside from that I am currently not at liberty to say. ^~[/color]

Ditto...much respect to all, especially Semjaza since he and I are becoming fast friends.

However, I must admit I have a crush on Krillen. Have you seen his picture yet? -whistles- Hello Hottie, how ya doing? ~_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Can't people just compromise and play along and come up with an answer? lol Instead we have to get into psychoanalytical discussions about who and what a crush should or should not consist of. GAH!

...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL i dont think ive ever seen something funner than this. Thats what it seems like the thread is starting to get into.

Besides that everyone is pretty cool. As of crushs i dont think i would ever do that over the Internet, im more of a face to face kind of person. Oh well:confused: