OtakuBoards

Your OB Crush

Patronus

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dmitri_Dragoon [/i]
[B]DayDay, I'll just say I love you! :love2: ^_~
Yes you are to young for me, yes I'm only slightly joking, and yes I have grown quite fond of you. So you could say I have developed a crush on ya.

Peace out. [/B][/QUOTE]

*stares* That's very different then what you said earlier. Umm...then that means my list changed. One of my crushes, crushes back, one says he loves me, and the other thinks I'm nice. Okay so this is all different. And I know one of them will get mad at me for you saying that.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]-.- great . . . now both people that i put i liked have read this thread. my respectfull life at ob is offically over.[/b][/color]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Okay, so you all have crushes, and are admiting them. It sounds like people are having nervous breakdowns over this. It's not the end of the world, people. You should take the chance while you have it. Be proud of yourself.

Besides, even if they reject you, there are about 3 billion other people to choose from. Hee! What fun we could all have. Don't playa hate.[/color][/size]

[color=darkred]I admire many Otakuboards members, and I find many attractive, so.... I shall give two list in that stupidly organised way, that is sooo 'The One':

[i][b]Admiration:[/i][/b]
-Charles
-James
-Ajeh
-Red
-BabyGirl
-Sephy
-Kinetic
-Queen Asuka
-PiroMunkie
-Deathknight
-Syk3
-Kaisuke
-Lady M
-Desbreko

[i][b]Attraction:[/b][/i]
-BabyGirl
-Lady M
-Queen Asuka
-KittyLynn
-Transtic Nerve (personality wise, never seen a pic, wouldn't know)
-PiroMunkie (personality and looks)
-Desbreko (He's so damn cool)
-SSJ chic

Yeah so... hmmm, this thread has kinda given me the opportunity to say this... I might be bi-sexual, I am unsure. I've kissed a guy, I liked it, and I can find guys attracive, but I'm not sure if I would want to go any further. Hmmm, sorry, off topic.[/color]

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]heh, i was joking about my life being over. i personally don't care. heh, it's not like it even matters.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]Back on topic: :bawl: Nobody likes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's ok...you're not alone... But yeah, I've had a crush on GoKents for a while now...

Guest Taylor Hewitt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]This thread really turned into a bunch of crap heh. [/B][/QUOTE]
So did my food. I don't know why you would say something like that this is probably one of the most succesful threads ever ;).

[color=darkred]Taylor you know jack ****. Being registered for over a year now I should think you would know what makes a successful thread on Otakuboards.com, and I'll give you a hint... it's not how many people look at or post replies to it...[/color]

hmmmz, i wonderz.....*small anime character runs up to her and whispers in her ear* no, i don't wonder about that...annoying little character...thinks i wonder about who has a crush on me on OB! hah! i wonderz though, who will get married??? hmmmm....hmmm.....hmmmmm....dilemma dilemma. sorry, if this is a spam.........

[color=darkred]Not spam, just general ramblings, I do it, why shouldn't you. But yes, marriage, I want to get married, unfortunately not many people talk to me outside of OB... I have a few in mind, so watch out :p.... *ponders*.....*runs off to Suggestions and Feedback.[/color]

If you ask me, I only think of them as REALLY good friends. I will name off my list now.

G/S/B Master
JCBaggee
Dark_Apocalyps
Outlaw
vegeta rocker
Circeus
and GotenksSSJ343

That is all for now there may be more to come very soon!!! :D

Ah. I have just read through this whole topic (all 26 pages. Yes, it's 26 pages the way I have it set up, God forbid) since I was completely bored besides Raiha having me view a her jawesome RPG.

I have a crush. But as my solemn honor as a Dragon warrior, I shall not reveal it unless she reveals it first (if it's even in existance). I believe they know who they are.

Thou art loveth thy mate. XD

Ummmm...there aren't 26 pages of this. There are only 18. That is kinda freaky, but it totally sounds like something I would do!

Also The One, please don't call Taylor names. I am not a mod, but I am his friend. It really isn't needed. Also if you notice, in the whole year he has been registered he has only shown up now so that really should not be considered a year. Everyone who just starts posting can make mistakes, even several at a time...I know I did

Love, Kaola

EDIT: oops, see I would say something like that! I can't read for a bean! Sorry...I am always doing crazy stuff like reading something wrong, posting and figuring out that I read it wrong..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]This thread really turned into a bunch of crap heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

Boy, you aren't kidding. :flaming:

I've had to delete at least a dozen posts from this topic; it's probably the spammiest thing I've seen in a very long time. I actually must take a step back and wonder why it wasn't closed a long time ago. I almost believe that it wasn't locked because people were intimidated by the popularity of the thread.

And, at this point, I believe that this thread has served its general purpose, because everyone has had their fun. Looking back, this discussion reminds me more of a crazy AIM chat than an actual thread. Many of your posts (especially the ones I've deleted) are almost completely incoherent or have no relevance to the topic whatsoever. I've seen almost a page of discussion related to cookies and more inside jokes than you can shake a stick at. O_o

I hate to be the rain on everyone's fun. You're still free to continue this elsewhere (i.e., our private messaging system or the aforementioned chat medium). Yes, we [i]do[/i] have private messaging, and it's there for a reason. :Points at those of you who posted off-topic, personal things: lol

Of course, I understand that many of you are fond of this topic and this will be an unpopular decision. To be sure, I want you to know that I'm not trying to get in the way of your fun or be a tyrannical prude. In fact, I encourage you all to create fun, unique threads. However, there's a fine line between discussion and what is essentially a spamfest that violates many of our rules.

This topic has had quite a long lifecycle, I'd say. So, we've been very lenient here.