OtakuBoards

Your OB Crush

Patronus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]Hey Kesaki_Inedia, does Chris sound like a girl's name either? I mean, it's sort of common sense, lol. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, take me for example. My username is Bandit Joeykuba. That doesn't sound like a girl's name, now does it?

Back on topic: :bawl: Nobody likes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest dayday
Okay, now I'm starting to crush on someone else too. But it's not a real big one. I don't think he reads this so here it is. [spoiler] Rane [/spoiler] I don't think anyone else knows him.

Guest dayday
Kesaki think things through. Is vicky a boy name? No. You've been eating to many cookies, honestly. And one of my crushes likes me back.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
vicky a boy!? omg that is so mean she isnt a boy she is a wonderful girl names vicky ok so back off

Okay, just to stay on the topic. My crush, other than OekakiOtaku, is.. probably nobody else. But I like to consider DayDay a good friend, Raiha a friend, though she can creep me out at times, and Avalon a really good friend, I even helped her make a rpg.

But me, as I like to say, 'Anybody that is not my enemy is my friend,' And so far nobody is my enemy that I know of. :)

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Gosh, I've had so many crushes on OB... :blush:

Well, my first crush was Bryan, (Lalaith Ril), and we were actually 'married' from November to January. And I still have a teeny crush on him, though it's been haunting me since we broke up. ><;

I've had crushes on quite a few people, though some of them know, and some of them don't. But I think I'll stay quiet about that for now. ^^;;

[b]My main crush:[/b] [spoiler]Orlando Bloom[/spoiler]. :whoops:[/color] [/size]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Silly Juu, still having your little fantasies of liking Orlandy better than moi?

Well... my chrush on OB... Hmmm...

My crush is Geist. No spoiler tags. Right out. He's great.

Yeah. That's me. I hope he see's this and forgives me for not PMing him back, I have reasons ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]*sobs* Juu! You don't love me anymore!

...Heh, I'm kidding. Well, I'd have to add Rae (Lady Asphy) and Solo to my list. Just because they're my lovely wife and husband ^_^

And yeah, guys, if you don't have a crush, or aren't going to tell us who it is, you might want to refrain from posting. It gets quite annoying reading post after post with everyone saying "My crush is... no one!" or "I'm not telling! How embarassing!"

*coughs* Yeah. Sorry about that.[/size]

Man some guys can be more shy than us girls about some things! Even tho I would like to hang around and find out more peoples crushes...even tho this thread is going downhill faster and faster since people are using it to chat instead of pm-ing each other.

Well, also I think it was wrist cutter who said it, but I wouldn't doubt that someone has or will do that...crush on someone of the same sex, but isn't interested in same sex things....b/c when you are on line with people, if you have never seen their pictures and you are crushing on someone with a good personality...which yes I do crush on people with unknown looks but good personalities, then you are likely to do that. Tho that would be oddly funny! LOL

Love, Kaola

My real main huge crush is [spoiler]my b/f DJ! Sorry, I had to do it, I knew everyone would look![/spoiler]

Guest dayday
Okay, here's my latest update.

Dmitri_Dragoon
Taylor Hewitt
Rane

I'm crushed back by one, a good friend to another, and the last one thinks I'm nice. Maybe she was right but i doubt it.

Hey, I finally got a mention! Well, I think I'll dedicate my first online crush to Ruby (no spoiler tags needed, thank you very much). After our date at the OB prom (which is still going on, heh) I've really gotten to see that she's a really nice girl and she managed to get my secret romantic side to show. Darn these women and their tricky ways! *shakes fist*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kesaki_Inedia [/i]
[B]oh my gosh tell me who!!! *slaps self.* enough cookies for you young lady! *throws cookies out window.* But she plays guys in most rpg's. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's why it's called RPG. Role playing game?
I play the captain in our play. I don't know if the char I'm playing is a boy/girl, but just never mind it and get on. But, doesn't really matter. Not beng mean or out. Nothing wrong with what you said if it was a mistake. ;)

But I deeply deeply respect Taylor even more!