OtakuBoards

Your OB Crush

Patronus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
It's not immature. Just trying to say something to a friend. I don't mind telling my crush but I would like to say it myself. I don't like when other people tell it because it seems like I told everyone else before I told the person. I'll tell it when I feel like it.

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]the is one person i fell in love with just recently. so madly in love i'll do anything for them. if you look in this i will personally rip off all your cheap rap songs . . . -.- the person is [spoiler]logan.[/spoiler] shh . . . don't tell.[/b][/color]

Guest Anakin Solo
You know...I think he might have been joking about that, lol.

But lets see...updated crush list...Charles. Oh yeah, I've had my eyes on him for a long time. :blush: :smooch: :p

But yeah, Babygirl...and maybe Kittylynn, I think that is how it is spelled. They are both nice, and fun to talk to, when I get to talk to them at least, lol.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I like cookies but I can't have any I'm on a diet starting today ;).
Anyways I think that liking someone over the internet doesn't mean much because you do not know if they are really them. I could be Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain but they don't have computers in Iraq maybe and they don't have my neat grammar. ... j/k im not a terrorist lol

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]People mentioned me! Bweeeh! You people are too kind. Bweeee!

Well I used to have a tiny crush on Hyper. But we are just good friends. Hmm...If I wasn't straight I'd love Pyrophobic. ^^;; I absolutely adore Weh. Even though we just got to know each other. We are good friend. ^^

Bweeeeh.
KittyLynn.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=arial][color=green]Wow...I sure am late...thirteen pages of love...sort of. :cross:
I'm surprised so many of you can pick only a few people out of all of OB, but I can understand special connections!
Truly, I like everyone at OB and have no crushes...probably because I'm hardly ever here lately. :bluesweat
But anyway, I could count down most of the votes and tell you right off hand that Juu wins...I mean, everyone loves Juu ((you just sort of have to...don't know WHAT she does....)):heart:
^.^
Everyone is great![/font][/color]

Guest dayday
Well since it's now been told off on OB now, I'll say it here. My other crush is [spoiler] Taylor Hewitt [/spoiler] don't ask why. Ive known him for only three days though. I'm freaked out by it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] I really don't think Chris is used many times as a nickname for girls. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
On the brave little toaster, "the master's" girlfriend is named Chris...don't ask me how i knew that...¬_¬
And one of my friend's mom's name is chris...so i guess it is a kind of common girls name...so mistaking Chris for a girl can be an honest mistake.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I've just read this whole goddamned thread, and it was a waste of time. One person mentioned my name - probably to save himself from three hours of my wrath. Apart from that, there was nothing that interested me.

Well, I have a crush on someone, and I don't suppose anyone would be interested, but it's more in real life than on OB, even though he is an OB member. And his name is[b] Marbar[/b]. I gave him that nickname, you know... one maths lesson.

The other person I don't really have a crush on but would like to include because EVERYONE should have included him, because he is the sweetest, most agreeable, lovable charecter I've met, is [b]Liamc2[/b]. I don't think it's fair he's been neglected just because he happens to be on holiday in Maryborough, a place notorious for being only past the bronze age.

I'd better give Harlequin a mention here too, for fear of looking like I'm not taking this thread seriously.[/font][/color]

Hmm, I find Yahiko attractive. Along with the Batosai, but I don't like cartoon characters like that just to let ya know...

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]i'm a guy . . . . . -.- it was simply a joke. and i'm not gay in any way either . . . .[/b][/color]