Patronus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]::looks around::

Allright, here I go.

[spoiler]....NOBODY!(yay)....[/spoiler]

Heh, I don't beleive that people can really fall in love over the internet, it seems ridiculous. But, it's just my opinion. Although, I hear people on this board talk on IM and Chat and whatnot a lot, so I guess it's possible. O_o;;[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]Heh, I don't beleive that people can really fall in love over the internet, it seems ridiculous. But, it's just my opinion. Although, I hear people on this board talk on IM and Chat and whatnot a lot, so I guess it's possible. O_o;;[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Why is it so ridiculous? What, because you can't see someone, you can't love them? Sounds a bit superficial if you ask me. I love my internet friends, some more than my "real life" friends. So I don't see why it'd be so hard to fall in love with someone on the internet. It may make things more difficult, but I think it can still happen.

Sorry if this post is a bit off-topic.[/size]

[size=1] In most points, you're right, Rain. As I said, it's just my opinion and the way I think. I only thing I can actually bring up to defend myself is that I know a whole bunch of people who's personality changes drastically on the internet. [/size]

[color=indigo]Lol, what the hey, eh? Might as well.... For a little while, I had (and still do a bit) a sort of crush on GinnyLyn. But then again, that happens with almost every female I get to know, online or in person. Curse my male, teenage hormones. :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] In most points, you're right, Rain. As I said, it's just my opinion and the way I think. I only thing I can actually bring up to defend myself is that I know a whole bunch of people who's personality changes drastically on the internet. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Heh, yes that's one thing that worries me quite a bit. What if they're all different people in real life? I suppose in the end, it's just a matter of trust...
And sorry if I seemed kind of aggressive there. You have every right to express your opinion without me jumping on it, lol ^_^[/size]

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by T man [/i]
[B]Oh come on dayday how do you know that. Do you ever talk to them that much.[/B][/QUOTE]

Sometimes yeah, but I'm only going to put up his initials. D.D. Happy?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]Sometimes yeah, but I'm only going to put up his initials. D.D. Happy? [/B][/QUOTE]

Dmitri_Dragoon..or dayday. Which one?

*people yell at him* oh..you r dayday...*shrugs* maybe your a psycopath like me and have a crush on yourself as well?

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xaru Silverfire [/i]
[B][spoiler]I've been here for..... 2 days... so I know no one.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

You'll find one within the next 1 or 2 weeks. Trust me.

After leaving here for a little over a month(Warcraft 3 baby!) I finally come back to what I like to call my online "family" and I see this thread here. Now, that the "family" feeling went away after seeing this thread I guess I can finally post.

Hahaha!! I'm not mentioned once in any of those replies, I'm forgotten, Yay:D!!! But seriously, ive been friendly, i got married, but [spoiler]never had a crush, don't think I have been crushed.[/spoiler] so there you have it, the forgotten one has spoken!!!

ps: if anyone didn't know what i meant, in other words, I'm back :)

o_O Wow, that was unexpected, wasn't looking for my name anywhere in here, I was just interested in other people's crush's. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
But alas, I would have to say the person I come closest to having a crush on is none other than OekakiOtaku. It really isn't a crush.. it's more of a very deep respect for her.

[COLOR=indigo]Wow I haven't been mentioned, what a suprise *rolls his eyes* but hey what can a gay man expect :p?!

I have one crush on an OB member right now and I have had a crush on him for quite some time. He knows who he is, but he must never be named! So he-who-must-not-be-named I have a crush on you, oh wait you already know!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]I knew it was her. *walks away with a broken heart* [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]*pats your head* Awww, don't be sad. My crush is currently rubbing Charles's nipples. So don't worry. We'll get revenge.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*pats your head* Awww, don't be sad. My crush is currently rubbing Charles's nipples. So don't worry. We'll get revenge.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

????????????????????????O.o

Ok..............................................

PS: I know this is off subject..but Raiha..will u post on RWH please?

*Scowls at Raiha* Uh.. Sorry DayDay, but you even said it before, I've hardly talked to you.. But what the hell, if you ever want to talk to me on AIM, I'll be there. *Sighs* I just don't know what to say.

~PS~ If you got to know me you would grow to hate me anyways.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i]
[B]i think i know.......

Shaun? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Actually no its not Shaun, Shaun would have to be my best friend though. Good guess. All I can say is Britty (Gold_Angewomon) guessed it on her first try, but anyways I'm sure someone as adored as him would hate to see me babble on about him so I must be quiet now. Actually I'm quite suprised that more people haven't said him.[/COLOR]

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dmitri_Dragoon [/i]
[B]*Scowls at Raiha* Uh.. Sorry DayDay, but you even said it before, I've hardly talked to you.. But what the hell, if you ever want to talk to me on AIM, I'll be there. *Sighs* I just don't know what to say. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know that's why I never really wanted to put it in the first place. I know this sounds kinds weird but I keep looking at your profile to see if your birthday changed. Weird?

Guess I may as well tell. I have a crush on no one. I've only talked to D_A, Logan, and....thingy...whatz is name?
But, I don't really like any one, just...maybe...I'd hang around with Dark_apocalypse, but just as a friend, even Logan. If I talked to Dmitri more, You would be a friend.
I rather have a friend, then have a crush. I have a real boyfriend (Simon). He is better then a crush. Half of the people on here, I don't even know where they live! But, there would be no real point. I live all the way in good Ol' Salford! I bet there isn't one person who lives near me.

But, I'd rather have a friend then a crush...

It is a little weird, because I don't think my birthday is going to change anytime soon.... and if it does I hope it's older instead of younger, because the army won't take me if I get to much younger.
But my offer is still up, I'm always free to be talked to, and I like making friends.

*Smiles at Dmitri*
I think my boyfriend might sign up here. He'd probly have a crush on all the girls!
I don't have a crush on this guy but...I may as well spit it out:

I think D_A is funny, sweet and...nice basicly...I could have a crush on him...I could not...
I might talk o you D.D, if I ever get the courage....not used to talking ust like that...hmmm, wierd isn't it? Logan you're pretty nice. I like your art work better then any one else on the boards!
D_A, you're sweet! :blush: