Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Heh, they're cool cause you don't have to work to read them or understand them. The first one was a bit weird, the second was...okay. The third I found to be the funniest. The fourth was cool, but you have do do something about your obsession with marsupials. Anyway, I think it was kind of funny, but that kind of humour wears thin pretty fast. That's just me.
Posted
Hehe. Maybe I do have an obssession with marsupials...

BUT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! *pulls a book out of the bookcase and a door opens and he runs in, jumps in a car, drives to a plane, gets in plane, crashes plane on boat, and eats lobster*

Anyways, new episode people. This one adds a new character to the plot. :)
Posted
[size=1]Those actually made me laugh. It takes a lot to make me laugh, so Daily Comics must bo good. Heh, I liked the Ricky Martin one and the last one. Good job.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GreatDeitylink [/i]
[B]I love that one! It shows how stupid Mo really is. Just don't say bye to summer. How did Mo ever get his drivers liscense? [/B][/QUOTE]

You wouldn't believe how many people have asked me that XD

Well, I'm going to make Episode 6 today after or before my doctor appointment so YAYS!

For now, here's a nifty commercial I crafted for DC.

NOTE: You can put it in your sig! IT'S AMAZING :)
Posted
DW, these just keep getting better and better! The relentless Koala made me laugh everytime I saw it...it was like something from The Simpsons! And that last one was really funny, too. Mo is way too distracted behind the wheel...he probably has an illegal license or something...
Posted
Lol. Most likely. I'm not sure what's wrong with him in the head.

Anyways, I've gotta try to introduce another character (I have one in mind), but maybe not this episode. I have plans for episode 6 :) ;)
Posted
OMG, I wanted to laugh so bad, but my dad is taking a nap and my sides hurt now. You do think of the most interesting "plotlines", or non-plotlines, whichever the case might be.
Posted
These Daily Comic episodes are really funny! Keep 'em coming DW! I especially like episode 5, the one with the koalas, and definatly the one with Ricky Martin playing scrabble. It's perfect!

~An insane fan of really stupid things that move. A perfect fan for Daily Comic~
Posted
Just dropping in to comment on the ad. Very funny! Nice job of choosing some of the best scenes to put into it!

Now, you don't have to edit the post and the thread will go to the top o' the page!
Posted
Bad news. I've gotta quit making Daily Comics... Sorry :(





FOOLED YOU! Muhahahaa! Here's episode 6 :)

NOTE: Had to host it it was so big O.o

[URL=http://otacon.250free.com/DC6.gif]Episode 6[/URL]
Posted
Very good!! *falls out of chair laughing* *people stare* Umm... attack of the dust bunnies? Heh heh... *people start screaming and running in fear* That was easy. Anyway.. Very nice touch. Does Mo have a brain? If not, he'd be a great pal for me. I lost mine a while ago. Have you seen it? It's blue with poka-dots that resemble the faces of anime characters. No? Well, keep me posted!

~A girl who lost her brain.... I FOUND YOU!! Wait... that's just an apple... Oh well. It's already wedged in my skull. Lalalalala~
Posted
Lol. Okay, milady ^_^ But remember this... MO HAWK IS A DUMB MONKEY FACE! O.O

I didn't say that... you were hearin' things...

[b]SPECIAL:[/b] Next episode will be about a new character whom owns a resturant, but is getting trouble by competition... will he succeed? It's up to Daily and Mo to save the day!
Posted
Keep those Daily comic's a comin'! I can't wait to see the next one! Hey, has Mo seen my brain? Tell your characters to keep lookin' 'cause these pears and apples are startin' to hurt. Laterzez!

~A girl who wedges fruit in her skull to replace her brain. It doesn't seem to be workin' to well though... Lalalalalalalalala~
Posted
Damn you shocked me there O.O really thought you were going on vacation or something.... bah!

*Jumps out of window*
The Comic was 2nd best to koala till now ^-^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...