Syk3 Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tical [/i] [B]THOSE ARE THE BEST WEB COMICS EVER!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Tical, this is going to be your last warning on posting something very generalized in all capitol letters. For one, it's a pain to read. Second, you need to expand on your posts to say exactly what you like, dislike, and think they need to improve. It's the same every time.
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Okay. New episode here, people! [URL=http://dailycomic.250free.com/DC8.gif]Episode 8[/URL] And I'm gonna say what I said on MyOtaku: When Daily Comic reaches the end of his first season (expect around 20 episodes or so before finishing the season), I will start making a new animated series. Nothing like Daily, though. For one thing, it's not a comedy. Another thing is, the graphics are very advanced, the episodes will take ages to make, an episode per week (if able to even do that), and it'll have a storyline. Something like an anime except not. It'll be awesome and would be even better with sound so it may even have that! Bad thing, though... it may be too big to even be put on the web therefore it'll only be available through DvD :( But Daily Comic will still be around and if this series is too large for internet and does resort to DvD, I will make a new season of DC at the same time as making this. you can then buy a copy of the new series (season 1) on DvD when finished if you want. It'll be a very low price, of course. I'm hitting new challenges and limits! The animated series actually will probably turn out to be a movie. So, yeah... Peace!
Kitty Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 AWESOME!!! I'd give it a 9.6/10. The transformation and powers from DBZ was a nice touch, but the only bad thing was... NO MO!!!! I LOVE mo! I'm really excited about the next episodes. And if you CAN'T get your new series on the internet, I might buy it on DVD. Laterzez!! ~Meow...o_O;~
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Meow to you too. And if it does turn out to be a movie (most likely will now after much controversy), it'll have to be DvD. But it's gonna rock all the same :) Daily Comic will also premeir on DvD with sounds, voices, and music if all goes well [img]http://dailycomic.250free.com/weirdsad.gif[/img] <--- I made this smilie
klinanime1 Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 For a second there, I thought you were going to do a spin-off of Ranma, when Daily was thrown into the pond/river/water thing. The chi blast was better, though. Hmm. a DvD, huh?
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Yes, a DvD ^_^ It's gonna be nifty too. But I'm afraid I'm not sure what a Ranma is O.o
Shinmaru Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Awesome episode, Gavynn! You and I need to chat on AIM someday...the conversation would be interesting to say the least...at least, gathering from my convos with Syk3, it should be... Anyway, I hope your next series does exceptionally well! I'm looking forward to it! And Daily Comic with voices? Has God answered my prayers? I would get that in a second! I wouldn't even have to think about it!
boothten Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]lol, SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing on the last episode! I hope to see more, and if it is on DVD, I would buy it nonetheless! ^^[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 Well then, for now, I made a second commercial which is going into my sig. Here ya go:
instantramen14 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=purple] These were funny as usual. "If i had a nickle everytime i fought a panda." lol Keep up the good work!!!!! [/color]
Tix Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 The commercial was soo good! To funny....mind if I put it in my sig?...Oh and Budweiser beer is good! =P
Meteora Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]That was hilarious. I like it. You have a good sence of humor. Keep them coming.[/color][/size][/i]
Kitty Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Very nice comercial!! Just to be me, I think you should add a cat character to the DC series. Anywayz, I like that one... Hehehehe... I'm leaving now. *walks into kitchen and starts drinking Budwieser* Mm, mm good!! ~Meow... o_O;~
boothten Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: lol, as I told you over AIM, that is VERY funny! I loved it, I'd like to see more! ^^ *walks into kitchen with dbzanimegrl* Hey... *opens a budweiser* Mmmm, what're those frogs doing there...? ><;;[/color][/size]
Lord Prozen Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]yea a cat would be funny. it has to turn evil when it gets mad tho. lol that WOULD be funny!*walks into kitchen* whatcha guys drinken?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Heavyblade Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 I really like those. The one thing in the panda one that was weird is that as mo was running through the trees the trees kept changing color. Still good though. 9.8/10 I really like the commercial!! It was laugh out loud funny. Nothing wrong 10/10
Dragon Warrior Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tix [/i] [B]The commercial was soo good! To funny....mind if I put it in my sig?...Oh and Budweiser beer is good! =P [/B][/QUOTE] Of course. That's what it's meant for :) Curse me and my accent of doom :< Heavyblade: That's Daily running through the trees, not Mo XD
Onix Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 You must make more! This is perhaps the funniest on-line animated comic strip I've seen since...um...uh...ever, I guess. It ranks high up there on my list of super-funny online comics with Tiny's World and Little Pengy. Keep up the good work! Don't make me blow up the world! *Transforms into the Unborn (from Bloody Roar)* I'll do it!
klinanime1 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Ranma is a guy who turns into a girl when thrown into cold water, fyi. Your commercial is d*** funny. Yeah, the last guy might have had something to do with it. ^-^
Dragon Warrior Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 Heh. Turns into a woman. Funny :< And thanks all. New episode probably later today :)
Meteora Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]Yay!! I love these things. Theya re so awsome. You should see the one Lan made its hilarious. He's still in the process of making it. He's almost done. Well anyways, I cant wait for the new one hope its as funny as the rest.[/color][/size][/i]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 I've seen some of Lan's. They're cool :) Here's episode 9. For you Mo fans out there, you'll love this: [URL=http://dailycomic.250free.com/DC9.gif]Episode 9[/URL]
Kitty Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]HILARIOUS!!!!! I like that one!! All Mo, all the time!! MO!!!! I love Mo... HEre's my rating: New DC: 1.0/10 WAit... is that a one or a ten? I can't count... GREG IS STUPID!!! I'm not greg, you are!! ~Meow... MO!!!~ PS. The real rating is : 10/10. I'm an idiot... :< Meh.[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 That was great. I especially like the conversation of Mo's brain cells. Was it just me or was there another koala in it? Keep up the great work ^-^
Dragon Warrior Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 Yep. The evil koala XD I just HAD to put that in there. Without evil koalas, what would this world be?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now