KKC Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 I fixed it. Sorry about that, I never like reading long posts... Or rules... ^^ Well, thanx for telling me DW
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Hhhhmmmm............. Okay! I got it! 1: Double_B_Diago( He's such a sweety) 2: K.K.C. 3:Stuart 4:Shy 5:Stardust 6:Taylor Hewitt
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 That's okay, K.K.C. ^_^ Rules do suck sometimes, but God save us if we don't follow them. Thank you for editting that. Your votes have become accounted now. :)
Guest Tical Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Double_B_Daigo Otaku Sennen KKC DBZanimegirl17 Desbreko Shy Their the only ones I know on that list... I would have much different people
DevilzAdvocate Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Well i havnt been here all that long but ill say a couple i like. James Taylor hewitt well thats mine good luck to everyone
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 I'm sorry DevilzAdvocate, but it must be 6 people to vote for. Man, I hate being a bad guy XD
boothten Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, here are my votes! ^^ 1. Juu- She's just a really cool person to talk to. She's very fuuny as well! ^^ 2. Dragon Warrior- I love his ideas for Daily Comic. He inspired me to make some of my own. He's really funny too! 3. James- I've never talked to him, but he just seems like a fun person to talk to. 4. Adam- Well, it's the same as above. 5. Charles- Same as James and Adam. The above three seem really cool though! Hopefully... 6. Leh- We can just talk about a multiple of things. He's funny! *pokes Leh, runs away* -Lan[/color][/size]
Syk3 Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i] [B][size=1]I've already met Juu and Syk, which made these six a little easier to choose from.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks, Shy, but no one happened to mention my name in the qualifying round anyway. <<" Let's see, who to pick...well [i]obviously[/i] I [i]would[/i] pick Mei, but...yeah, you guys suck. [list][*][strike]Mei[/strike] (why is she not on the list???) [*][strike]Shy[/strike] (already met him) [*]James - very intelligent person, and I might be able to learn a lot from him while having fun hanging out [*][strike]Adam[/strike] (not on the list) [*]Charles - absolutely halarious to chat with, and I've never seen his face.. [*]Juuthena - well, she's met a whole lot of people so far, and I missed her the last time we were supposed to meet [*][strike]Queen Asuka[/strike] (not on the list either) [*]Desbreko - all around cool guy, and we'd have fun discussing Zelda [*]AJeh - he's a nice guy, and I think if we hung we'd find that we have a lot in common [*]Kaisuke - I know we have a lot in common from our old convos together, and it would be fun[/list] Yeah, that's my list. I wish I could have chosen more of you, and wish the list was a little longer as well, heh.
Eve Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Here are my votes, but I didn't know a lot of people on this list so some of these people are ones I thought really deserved it. -Juuthena -K.K.C. -OtakuSennen -Lan -dbzanimegrl17 -Stuart/Raven [/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Silly Lan :< Adam and Leh are not on the list. YOu can't vote for them. Sorry :(
wrist cutter Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 1. Transtic Nerve 2. Jim... er, James 3. Spikey 4. uhhh... Juuthena 5. Lady M 6. Double_B_Daigo I actually wouldn't want to meet anyone on this list other than Transtic... but since I can't vote for less than 6, here's all the "people I have seen around and they don't anger my bunghole".
Zen Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 1. SilpheedPilot: AKA- Palm Pilot. Best in the biz, and just a great guy, although a bit insulting, but then again, i am too. 2. Juuthena: She seems really nice. 3. Dbzanimegrl17: She is pretty cool. Easy to talk to. 4. Dragonballzman: The one of the greatest spriters on the OB 5. Charles: always lending a helping hand. 6. wristcutter: really cool guy and has fun to read posts. He can also prove most people wrong in most situtaions. If i could, i would also put down Trigun_11 and Ruby, but they arent on the list. There my votes. I know most of them pretty well. Thanks to those who voted for me. :D
EdtheHackerGirl Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 :cool: ilovebebop :cool: KKC :cool: Double_B_Daigo :cool: Spikey :cool: OtakuSennen
Vegitto4 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Lady M Jenna Raiha Treton Noir Dragonballzman Transtic Nerve
Desbreko Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=indigo][strike][b]1.[/b] Desbreko[/strike] [b]2.[/b] James [b]3.[/b] Charles [b]4.[/b] Shy [b]5.[/b] Raiha [b]6.[/b] Juuthena [b]7.[/b] Jenna James - I've always wanted to hear an Australian accent in person. ;) Charles - No, I am not sucking up. I don't care what you say, it's a coincidence that my top two choices are admins. :toothy: Shy, Raiha, Juu, Jenna - These are actual possibilities. Once I get car (though who knows when that will be), I'm gonna have to take a roadtrip down to southern California.[/color]
Semjaza Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i] [B][size=1]Too many people to choose from, but here's my list: [list=1] [*]Sara [*]Semjaza Azazel [*]Babygirl (Jenna needs to meet Jenna, my car.) [*]James [*]Queen Asuka [*]Break [/list=1] -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not on the list to choose from, I'm afraid. I love how you're the only one that ever uses the list tag. Or so it seems. I'll probably be told 10 people in here did, but since I quoted you... screw them heh.
Queen Asuka Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Thanks for the handful of people who thought of me even though I'm not on the list. *Hugs them all* Alright well, since I hang out with [b]Treton Noir[/b] all the time, I can vouch that he's definitely the most fun. ;) Heh, anywho... 1. Deborah aka Lady M 2. Jenna aka BabyGirl 3. Josh aka Shy 4. Transtic Nerve 5. James 6. Wrist cutter Mkay, so yeah...there we go.[/color][/size]
Shy Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]I'm not on the list to choose from, I'm afraid. I love how you're the only one that ever uses the list tag. Or so it seems. I'll probably be told 10 people in here did, but since I quoted you... screw them heh. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Jenna used it in this thread first, so there. Well, people were only allowed to nominate [i]one[/i] person last round and everyone decided to nominate three instead. The rules can only bend so many ways, I guess. -Shy[/size]
Valen Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 My six are... [strike]Queen A.[/strike] (Sorry, too much pink and not on the list.) [b]starlight[/b] (Hoshiko... bwehehe... she's cool, so why not...) [b]Desbreko[/b] (Your scoreboards aren't working right!) [b]Transtic Nerve[/b] (Self explanitory...) [b]Phantom[/b] (Kwehehehehe....) [b]Raiha[/b] (Very good RPG'er person... must meet...) [strike]Es-Celestine[/strike] [b]Juuthena[/b] (Juu Juu Binx!...er... dun mind me... Es-Clan! w00t!)
Dragon Warrior Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 I'll probably make the final voting thread this Saturday. Ya know, that gives it a full week. Thanks to all who have voted so far :)
Boo Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 Dragon warrior Juuthena DragonballZman Starlight Vicky Phantom ^Votes Picked from the list^
Dragon Warrior Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 Well, thanks for all who voted :) I will now start the Final voting. Look for the thread, mates ;)
Recommended Posts