BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...yeah, there are surely some people who shouldn't be saying Buh. It just wouldn't sound right.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Just like some people will never understand the Tsa legacy...some people will never understand your Buh. Hehe, it's true yes. Wait, what topic is this in again?[/color]
James Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Just like some people will never understand the Tsa legacy...some people will never understand your Buh. Hehe, it's true yes. Wait, what topic is this in again?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]This is the sex topic lol. How does buh and tsa fit into sex... Hmm, probably better not to wear out my brain thinking about that one. I don't know how to get this topic back on track, so I'll leave that to someone else.[/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]This is the sex topic lol. How does buh and tsa fit into sex... Hmm, probably better not to wear out my brain thinking about that one. I don't know how to get this topic back on track, so I'll leave that to someone else.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ok, um...this is my 900th post so I just wanted to post so I could get 900. Um..spam. Anyway, about sex...uhhg, I dunno. How about sex is good. Oh wait I wouldn't know...:excited:[/color]
James Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Ok, um...this is my 900th post so I just wanted to post so I could get 900. Um..spam. Anyway, about sex...uhhg, I dunno. How about sex is good. Oh wait I wouldn't know...:excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Buh me! lol. I have no idea how to move this topic forward. I can't say I talk about sex that often anyway...[/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Damn straight it's a word! [i]My[/i] word! [size=5]Tsa![/size] It's like a trademark...And yes, we seem to think alike at times like these...bah! ("BAH!" *random bits of chewed apple fly about the room* "BAH!" ~Mr. Peepers, SNL...)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh.... Tsu is a Japanese word or well... sylable/letter/whatever ? - tsu (Hiragana) This writing program doesn't give Katakana... or maybe it does I just haven't found out how... it's really neato though :)
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ah...yes, all these funny words...they're so cool! I have gotten in to the habit...kind of like James, of using "..." all the time...I dunno why... Also I call people "monks" which I dunno why, and a funny sound I make is Shii...lol HIRIGANA!!! what does that mean...? [/SIZE]
Pave-Low Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Well, I dont go around doing everyone who will do me like the 75% of people in my city do. I think that its something that you dont do just to do. I think its something that has a lot of meaning. I will only have sex with the person that I know that we love each other. Thats my opinion though. Lots of people I know laugh at that wich is kinda sad, I dunno maybe I am weird.
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B]Well, I dont go around doing everyone who will do me like the 75% of people in my city do. I think that its something that you dont do just to do. I think its something that has a lot of meaning. I will only have sex with the person that I know that we love each other. Thats my opinion though. Lots of people I know laugh at that wich is kinda sad, I dunno maybe I am weird. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You're not weird, they are. Because that is (apart from to populate:D) the meaning of sex.[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B]Well, I dont go around doing everyone who will do me like the 75% of people in my city do. I think that its something that you dont do just to do. I think its something that has a lot of meaning. I will only have sex with the person that I know that we love each other. Thats my opinion though. Lots of people I know laugh at that wich is kinda sad, I dunno maybe I am weird. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You're not weird. You just have different opinion[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]You're not weird. You just have different opinion[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You're not weird, morningdew's right. If anyone's weird it's me, I'm kinda scared/nervous to have sex but I want to...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]You're not weird, morningdew's right. If anyone's weird it's me, I'm kinda scared/nervous to have sex but I want to...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You're not weird. You're just nervous for something new[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]You're not weird. You're just nervous for something new[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah...I see...were you/are you nervous about it?[/SIZE]
Pave-Low Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Well, usually some of the more ignorant people around here ask if Im gay when I answer that question like i did above. But if you think about it, what is the point of having sex? Why do we? And if you answer that correctly you see it was not ment for the younger population of the world. Its not just something you pass the time with or do to have fun its there for a reason and I think to many people are abusing that today. Why do you think we are getting so many diseases and all. Well Im trough with my preaching now. :)
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Ah...I see...were you/are you nervous about it?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]No, because I'm not interest in it.[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, you know what...neither am I really, and I don't really want to. And you're really cool by the way :D...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Well, you know what...neither am I really, and I don't really want to. And you're really cool by the way :D...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Thank shadowG.[/COLOR] :D
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Thank shadowG.[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That's ok MorningD...so you intend never to have sex...I probably won't. As someone else stated, only have sex with someone you really love...ALOT.[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]That's ok MorningD...so you intend never to have sex...I probably won't. As someone else stated, only have sex with someone you really love...ALOT.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Finally, someone who share the same thought.[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Finally, someone who share the same thought.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :) [SIZE=1]Wanna be on my "Shadow List"?[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] :) [SIZE=1]Wanna be on my "Shadow List"?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Sure, and I'll add you to my buddy list[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Sure, and I'll add you to my buddy list[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Do you have AIM?...this is off topic! Quick, we have to talk about sex![/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Do you have AIM?...this is off topic! Quick, we have to talk about sex![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Sorry, I have ICQ only[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 i'll talk about sex. anything & everything. so somebody tell me what to talk about & i'll do it. how about girls having sex w/ girls? heheh...
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i'll talk about sex. anything & everything. so somebody tell me what to talk about & i'll do it. how about girls having sex w/ girls? heheh... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]girl w/ girl. I have that experience before, but nothing really happen.[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 well, it doesn't really count if nothing happened... now, i have a whole different story...stories...:smirk:
Recommended Posts