Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Zidargh][b]General Minister of Defence:[/b] "Ya' see Mr. President!? This is what that big red button does to our frigging marine life. [size=1]Oh brilliant! So you do it again...[/size']"[/quote]


This made me smile really big. This seems so funny, and yet realistic. XD. You win, NEXT.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Well, it's been bearly 5 days, so I'll go ahead and post a screenshot. X3

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/SimsHotTub.bmp[/img]

[i]Moments before the barbecued soy patties took over the backyard.[/i]

...Ugh, bad. x_X;[/color][/size]
Posted
Senator Jones tried explaining to his wife that this was a picture created by Paparrazo with a virtual computer game, to be used as a smear tactic, but she wouldn't have a bar of it.

Needless to say, Jones moved back in with his mother.
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=dimgray] *man in hot tub*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=dimgray]So, you see, that is why [size=4][b]WHOA!!!!!!:eek: :wigout: THAT IS NOT WHERE THE BUBBLES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO!!![/b][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]

Old Woman : *sniff* What's that smell? it can't be my home-made hamburgers.
Woman in Tub : Funny, I didn't know this jacuzzi's bubbles were scented did you?....
Man : ......
*silence*........

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Solo Tremaine][COLOR=#503F86][b]Tonight at eight:[/b'] The secrets behind McDonald's new recipe- the boiled McPeople burger.[/COLOR][/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Holy crapness--that's the funniest thing I've heard this week! LOL! Ok...this one's too good, lol. @,@; I've never been fond of McD's to begin with. X3

A [i]very[/i] close tie between Doc and Solo, but Solo's made me go back one Page three times. :p Doc's was so random, however. ^_^ I'm sure it was the big font that pulled off the effect.

Ok Solo, fire away! .:^o^:.[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]YAY I WAS CLOSE!!!!! I'M #2!!! ... sorry :D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]****ON TOPIC****[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]In the resent release of the DK sex tape, kids everywhere are reduced to crying in shrivled up lumps on the floor. This newsman is sorry to see such a great man... creature... ape... thing succumbing to such acts.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]****************[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Sorry if this is found inappropriate. If so, PM me and I shall edit this message with a new caption. Sorry. :wow: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Donkey Kong: Come here, you little Minx!
Peach: Eek! Oh Mario...I mean Donkey!
Mario/Donkey Kong: What-a part-a Role Play don't-a you understand?
Peach: Well, if you want Role Play so much, why don't you go back to Paper Mario?
Mario: Maybe I-a will-a!


Broadcaster: We have it on tape folks, the tragic end of the Mario-Peach relationship.

***

That went places I never knew it would.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21693&stc=1[/IMG]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Poor DK, after slipping in his own monkey pile, gets sucked into the dark depths of Peach's inflatable dress.[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]"Despite repeated attempts to contact Nintendo about why the upcoming 'Super Monkey Fun House' had recieved an Adults Only rating, as of today, we have still recieved no comment."
[/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]Bowser, as one of Mario's oldest and closest friends said the news of Peach's affair had left the Italian plumber a broken man.[/size]
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21693&stc=1[/img]

And once again Donkey Kong tries to get another Donkey Kong game out.
Posted
[size=1]DK's gonna break it down on the dancefloor, but Peach is still determined to mosh the night out. Who will win the judges vote for this round of Nintendo's [i]Dance[b]Live[/b][/i]?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boba Fett]
[color=green]Donkey Kong: "Just a little higher..."[/color][/QUOTE][COLOR=#503F86]Boba Fett, heh. That's very much the style of humour I go for- not too blatant, but still suggestive ^_~

The floor... er, thread is yours.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...