Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
THE BOMBS ARE COMIN DOWN

As I sit on the roof of my house, I see a shooting star. I watch it, and I make a wish, that there can be world peace. I turn on my radio and a distress signal is playing. " An atomic bomb has been launched at Richond, Virginia". I look up. "Son of a BOOM!"
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b]Itching Sandpaper[/b][T]

The nose a leaky, broken faucet. Reddended irritation. Lips chapped. Throat itching sandpaper. Sleep, rest, was far away. The day eyed him pissily. "Here's one who's weak," thought it.

Sickness kept stirring him, a stick in wet mud. Round, round, round it went. Where she stops, nobody knows.

By the time day was done, night prowled.
Posted
[size=1][b]Men of 3AM[/b]

Eyes glued to the screen, all else fades away, the eyes flicker and rush to and fro, scanning, scanning, keeping a wary eye out.

The ears, they listen, trying to pinpoint the location of the whining bullets.

The hand, it clicks, firing in brief spurts, then compensating for the shock.

The mind, it laughs. Loudly.
[/size]
Posted
[b]Dance, Dance to the Revolution![/b][B]

Dance, dance to the revolution! Your body's a fucking pigskin, a used and shattered slave to the machine, a resuscitator as it bleeds to death! His stress leaks away with each fell swoop of the foot. My stress escapes through locked doors and fingers holes, the welts, in me. This only exacerbates. I can't stop.
Posted
[size=1][b][center]And the Beat..[/b][/size][/center]

[quote][size=1][i]The notes dance around in the air. Their bodies sway to a contageous flow of music and emotions. The atmosphere floods with hormones and liquor, spilling over with pleasure.

Whisks and waves of heated breeze glide over their bodies. Music stops.

But they continue. And the beat goes on.[/size][/i][/quote]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]immortalyfragile:[/COLOR] If you write a 55 Fiction that is titled and uses the words 'Dance, dance to the revolution' I will admit bananas are the superior super fruit
[COLOR=Blue]machineofbones:[/COLOR] Okay. . .fine. Seems like bribery, though.[/SIZE]

For Mitch

The sun was high in the sky as the two combatants stared each other down. The crack of their knuckles echoed throughout the streets as each waited for movement. It seemed neither was going to though, until...

Banana was too fast. He pulled out his gun and fired, making Apple implode.

Banana won this day.
Posted
[b][center]"A Voice In Your Head I"[/center][/b]

He dabbles in time, he delights in manipulation and titters with pleasure at the chaos he?s created. A voice in your ear, a well-dressed friend, a conscience. He?s the shoulder that?s always ready to be leaned on, and has been since the beginning of life.

Can you feel him leaning back? Whispering in your ear?

[b][center]"A Voice In Your Head II"[/center][/b]

He?s slow-witted and dull. His heart is in the right place, but he can?t make it right. He?s pushy, holier-than-thou, and everything else that people hate. He does not whisper; he yells, struggles to make his voice heard, convinced that what he is saying is of the utmost importance.

It is right, but he?s wrong.
Posted
[size=1][b]Liar Liar[/b]

Elle screamed as loud as her tiny lungs would allow her to.
She put her hands up to protect herself but it did no good.

Teddy, amazed, dropped the kitchen knife and it landed on its point.
The messy girl wasn?t kidding. She really [i]didn?t[/i] have any fluff.

--
48 words >_>
[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkslategray] "How many do you know? The same prideful idiots who master their art of blasphemy. The same idealistic, mindless wanderers spouting words of poetic havoc. I can say this because I am one. Well, perhaps not prideful. Definitely a mindless wanderer. My words have no structure, no purpose, and certainly, no coherence.

I am me."[/size][/color]
Posted
[b]Clusterfuck[/b][M]

"Do you know what Vietnam was, son?"

Tom didn't know what to say. There was a correct answer, he didn't know what it was.

"No."

"It was a clusterfuck." A few students winced at the language. "It was a goddamned clusterfuck." His eyes looked tear-eyed, raptured in pain, but not a tear fell.
Posted
[b]55 Fiction[/b]

I braced myself. I read the work of the competition. I was scared. Would I measure up to them? Could I match up to their poetic rambles and extreme language? I, the one who wouldnt even swear? I put my fingers on the keyboard. Yes, I would, and I'd be the best one of all.
Posted
[size=1][b]Shy, Retiring.[/b]

Across the room, their eyes meet, alighting briefly. A touch, a flicker of a flame? Maybe. Who will rouse the fire.

Another day, another glance. The fire. Again. But, nobody rouses the flame.

Another day, no glance. She has eyes only for another. No fire. The fire will die, because the rouser failed to rouse.
[/size]
Posted
[CENTER]"Stars Dance"[/CENTER]

[B]"Stars dance, you know."

He stares. She's lost her mind.

"They do! Haven't you ever looked?" His head shakes. He hasn't.

"And if you listen close enough, the moon sings. Bet you haven't done that either."

He hasn't.

"Are you even alive?" She shakes her head. He watches her go.

That night, he looks up. [/B]
Posted
[center][b][u]Shot Down By A Gremlin?[/u][/b][/center]


[center]Halfway over Tarawa , I picked the anthill and unloaded for kingdom come.

Zeros? bullets zipped past my wings, and my breathing began to grow coarser. I yelled for help but to no avail, only for a little green creature to snigger. It hocused, and pocused until I lost focus. Crashed into Tarawa that day.
[/center]
Posted
[right][color=#996699]







[i]One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.[/i][/color][/right]
[color=#663366].
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.[/color]
[color=#330033]She enters, he stares.
He smiles, she blushes.
He offers, she accepts.

They dance. Hours pass.
They kiss.

Bells ring.

She gasps, he comforts.
She runs.
He persues.

She stumbles, it falls.
[i]She retrieves[/i].

He calls.
She disappears.

He?ll never see her again.
[/color]



[color=#ff6600]Part of a series, if I can manage to write the others.

the one and only,
Sara[/color]
Posted
[center][b]?Choo-choo Change Man?[/b][/center]

[QUOTE]She plunged her hand down into her coat pocket and withdrew a few coins, but was twenty-five cents short, and only a nickel and some lint were left. The train?s horn was getting louder. I could see headlights in the distance, through the heavy snow. She didn?t ask, but I gave her the quarter.[/QUOTE]
Posted
[B]War[/B]

The sky. It?s always been a symbol of hope?something to reach for, something to strive for?.

Not today. Today, the sky is red.

He pulls on his helmet. Imagines his wife at home, in the cellar with the kids.

He climbs into his jet. The kids aren?t there anymore. The cellar is gone.

He heads for the sky.
Posted
[size=1][b]She's The Devil, Uhuh, Devil Woman[/b]

The man knew his tastes. And damn, did she fit them. Long, sleek, shapely legs, tanned to perfection. A tight, sexy waist. A flat stomach, perfectly shaped breasts and long blonde hair. She was a dream, a vision.

That night, in his secret apartment, you would have been able to hear him scream.

Murder unlimited.
[/size]
Posted
[size=1][b][center]Model's Vain[/center][/b]

[color=darkslategray]He stood in the view of the full-lengthed mirror. His frail body shook softly. His pelvic bones jutted, giving his jeans the only cliff to cling to. His smooth facial features resmembled more of a feminine appeal. Soft lips, gentle eyes, shaped eyebrows, golden hair.

He is beautiful. And he knew.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]Not So Model's Vain[/b]

He stared at the sight in the full-length mirror. His feeble body shook softly. His pelvic bones jutted, giving his jeans the only cliff to cling to. His acne-scarred facial features, with delicate cheek-bones, held more of a feminine appearance. Chapped lips, receded chin, bushy eyebrows, tousled, golden hair.

He was beautiful. And he knew.

------

A tongue in cheek rendition of Annie's work. Lengthened to the full 55 Word limit, and edited to my satisfaction.[/size]
Posted
I decided to take a shot at this. Don't know if it really fits the requirements with the whole conflict and resolution part. I just counted and I got 55 on the dot =Þ

[COLOR=Navy][CENTER][B][U]One Simple Wish[/U][/B][/CENTER]

A tear wistfully slipped down her cheek. She brushed it away quickly and typed.

[B]?I wish I could.?

?I?m sure you will.?[/B] He replied.

[B]?I dunno??

?Isn?t that complicated.?

?Is in Australia.?

?I?m sure you?ll see snow fall sometime in your life.?[/B] he typed confidently.

?I hope so?? she finished, saying goodbye and logging off.[/COLOR]
Posted
[center][b]for those who have yet to arrive[/b][/center]
[quote][color=indigo]I am not sure how I arrived here, or even where here is. As I watch the colors on the wall swirl and dance, I wonder if I am dreaming.

Behind me a person clears his throat gently, and I turn, startled.

?I bet I just answered a few of your questions,? remarks God ineffably.[/color]
[/quote]
Posted
[size=1][b]Oil In Your Veins[/b]

His sweaty hands clung to the steering wheel, helmeted head leaning from side to side as he whipped around the bends, pumping the break to avoid hitting the wall?and then opening the accelerator down the straights, letting the throttle roar. What a feeling.

---------

The boy awoke, sweating, confused.

?Got to get back to them Go-Karts?
[/size]
Posted
[b]Not another gaming story[/b]

I knew that the Space Pirate could see me, but why was he walking away? I followed him from afar. He started to climb into a large device. I heard a loud hum as the machine came to life. A turret! I quickly equipped the Dark Beam and blew him to pieces. Sweet victory. :devil:
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][CENTER][B][U]Emergency![/U][/B][/CENTER]

I felt wetness between my legs. I heard him breathe with me, panting as I did. My breath came in gasps.

Then he grinned like an idiot. ?[B]Jeez, does it hurt to have a baby?[/B]?

God, I wanted to throttle him.
Whatever made me think that I wanted my husband with me?
?[B]Nurse![/B]?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...