OtakuBoards

Best kind of weather

Juu

[size=1]I <3 rain beyond words. The cold kind. If it's warm and raining, it usually means I'm doomed to be attacked by mosquitoes, soo... If not coldish rain, cloudy weather. Fog is fun to look at/drive through, but definitely not stand in.

And I loathe hot weather. Dry or humid, I hate it.[/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Well we have differences...I simply love the hot weather...and the rainy days during the summer. Well I guess it's do to me being born in a Tropical island were winter doesn't exist, so I got use to the hotness and now I love it. I was even born in the summer... Foggy weather I hate..too many issues with not able to see.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Juuthena][size=1]I <3 rain beyond words. The cold kind. If it's warm and raining, it usually means I'm doomed to be attacked by mosquitoes, soo... If not coldish rain, cloudy weather. Fog is fun to look at/drive through, but definitely not stand in.

And I loathe hot weather. Dry or humid, I hate it.[/size][/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I feel. I hate California's summers because it's very hot and very dry. I love our winters, though, because they're as close to perfect as weather will ever get.

EDIT: Clarification: I hate Southern California's summers. I guess that Northern California just slipped my mind, because I usually ignore it totally. :p

[size=1][color=darkred]Like you Juu, I also heart rain. It makes me feel pretty. >> Not really. Wish it would though. :[
Jumpin' in the puddles is fun though. Since I live in a state with a thousand lakes (take a guess.) We have alot of mosquitoes. I don't see much out in the rain so I'm happy. That's why I hate those hot, humid days. Those darn mosquitoes attack. They should make a movie about mosquitoes. xD;

Although hot, humid days are good days to go out and get active. I sit around on my arse and get fat! x_x; Well so I don't go off topic. Overall I love the rain. Fog makes everything all cool. It's like "WOOSH."

Living up north. We get alot of snow. I also enjoy those days too. Not to mention getting out of school because of the amount of snow. And gotta love those snowball fights and putting snow down people's pants. >>;

^^'' Might as well end it here. I love Rain and Snow.[/color][/size]

[quote name='Shinmaru']That's exactly how I feel. I hate California's summers because it's very hot and very dry. I love our winters, though, because they're as close to perfect as weather will ever get.[/quote]

[size=1]In San Fran, the summers are still pretty cold... like around 50 degrees-ish. Just fifteen minutes out of the city and it's blazing, though. It was incredibly bizarre on our drive down to LA last-last summer. In SF it was 47 degrees, we were in our air conditioned car the entire ride, and the second I step out, it's like I've stepped into another country. >_>[/size]

[QUOTE=Shinmaru]That's exactly how I feel. I hate California's summers because it's very hot and very dry. I love our winters, though, because they're as close to perfect as weather will ever get.

EDIT: Clarification: I hate Southern California's summers. I guess that Northern California just slipped my mind, because I usually ignore it totally. :p[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Well, Northern Cali loves you too. :p [/size]

I really like warm, sunny days. If the temperature is about 70 or 75 degrees than its perfect for me. Everything just looks so nice and it feels great to be outside. Being in the rain or seeing lighting storms is kinda fun but being out there is just icky!

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I like rain and/or cloudy cold days. I've never really liked the sun (*shakes fist*). Don't know what it is about cold weather that I like. I enjoy it more than it being 80 degrees outside and I have to walk everywhere. Anytime I get to wear my hoodie or jacket is a good weather day. Like today, it's about 30 something now and will be about 50 something later, with maybe some rain. :animesmil [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

My ideal weather is around 70 degrees Farenheit (I guess around 20 degrees Celsius), in summer, on a sunny day. Of course I tend to be sitting in the shade reading, but I burn very easily. :animeswea

[COLOR=#004a6f]I dislike extremely hot weather, but then again, I have had it with snow. God, yesterday there was hail, and it's MAY! Luckily, it only lasted a while. I absolutely LOATHE cloudy weather. I hate it when rain simply drizzles. I don't mind it too much when it's heavy, cause then it actually cleans a bit and gives plants loads of water, not just makes everything icky.

My idea of perfect weather is a bright sunny day, but not very warm, in fact it should be a bit cool, but not too cold to make you need a sweater. A nice cool, gentle breeze should do the trick. We barely get this sort of weather where I'm from, unless the trees still don't have their leaves. I want this perfect weather IN ADDITION to trees having leaves and blossoms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]Picture a nice and lazy Saturday night. It's cold and raining outside. Your are in front of a fireplace, under a blanket on a comfy couch, snuggling with a special someone. Two cups of hot chocolate on the table near you.

Mmmm... the magical effect of weathers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I love it when it rains, just not if it's freezing outside. Or extremly hot. But rain is nice.

Especially if there's thunder and lightning. =D

Clear and breezy is wonderful; cloudy and breezy is incredible, ect. I like too many things to be all that specific; I just dont like extreme heat or extreme cold. You know, the kind that lots of people die in. <.<

Personally, I like snow, I think its beautiful when it blankets the ground, covers trees, houses, etc. Its fun to play in the snow, build a snowman, snowball fights, sledding, there all kinds of stuff to do. Its cold, but its fun.

I like rain a lot, but only when its warm outside, like a summer rain. Its fun to walk in, to jump in puddles and such.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Well I'm just going to outright say it, I hate rain, I loathe it more than almost any other weather, my absolute most hated condition is humid weather, because it gives me really bad headaches. In Ireland we usually only get maybe six or seven weeks of good summer weather per year, and as such the rest of the time it's either cold, wet or a mixture of both with cloudy weather.

So my favourite weather would have to be warm summer weather, not baking hot mind you, but just above the twenties [Celsius] with a gentle wind that we get during the summer is just perfect. I'm not really a winter person but I do like the odd bit of snow as it makes the country side look really picturesque. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I usually don't like rain. I mean, it's alright, but my family ALWAYS opens the windows when it rains, so the house gets all cold, and you can almost feel the moisture all around you. It's so disgusting, I just want to die or something. Rain's fine when I look at it.

But hot weather, and I mean scorching weather, is the best kind. I love a heartless sun, beating down on my back. ^_^[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy]I guess that I am weird for this, but my favorite weather are thunderstorms and tornadoes.

The tornadoes make pretty colors in the sky. I remember in first grade that the skies turned from a light blue to a purplish black mist color...really sweet...the destruction of the fallen trees around the area were really awesome. (Just so you know...I lived in Illinois where there were a lot of tornadoes...but they never really touched the ground)

Thunderstorms are also really awesome. The warm downpouring rain. The thunder and the flashes of lightning. The best weather to sleep to in my opinion. Just hearing the rain, and the patterns of thunder and lightning mixed in.....oh how delightful.

Another relaxing thing....and I just thought of a third favorite. Is a just downfall kind of rain....the amount of pressure and force you see when rain comes down in tropical rain forests. [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#C82356]"If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain." That is exactly how I think about rain. I am absolutely in love with it. I also love thunderstorms and snow. I suppose you could say that I am a cold weather person.

Another type of weather I like is when the sun is out, but not hot, with a slight breeze and maybe just a few clouds. It's the perfect day to do almost anything.[/size][/color]

As many people in this thread I love the rain, instead of sometimes making my night or day gloomy it relaxes me. I love it when it rains at night makes things betterand makes my sleep in peace. I just love it^_^I wish someday I can see snow.

[QUOTE=Japan][COLOR=Navy]I guess that I am weird for this, but my favorite weather are thunderstorms and tornadoes.

The tornadoes make pretty colors in the sky. I remember in first grade that the skies turned from a light blue to a purplish black mist color...really sweet...the destruction of the fallen trees around the area were really awesome. (Just so you know...I lived in Illinois where there were a lot of tornadoes...but they never really touched the ground)
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I kind of like tornadoe weather too. It's really beautiful how the sky changes colors. As long as it doesn't touch down near homes and such I love watching a tornadoe in action, I don't know why but I love watching them.

As for regular weather well rain is nice so long as it's not cold. But beyond that I love hot sunny days. I have arthritis and hot weather just feels so good. I have central air in my house, but I love sitting out in the shade on a hot day to soak up the warmth. :animesmil

On the other end of the spectrum, I hate snow. I mean it is pretty, but I hate living in it or driving in it. My idea of snow is to go somewhere for a week vacation at a mountain lodge and then to turn around at the end of the week and go back to the nice warmer weather.

[QUOTE=Shinmaru]That's exactly how I feel. I hate California's summers because it's very hot and very dry. I love our winters, though, because they're as close to perfect as weather will ever get.

EDIT: Clarification: I hate Southern California's summers. I guess that Northern California just slipped my mind, because I usually ignore it totally. :p[/QUOTE]

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=1] Pff. North California rules. I love the summer, it rains too much in the winter, how I would love for it to snow up here once in awhile. What I wouldn't do for some snow, but nope just fogg and rain. Bah. I love being in the sun, especially since ice cream always tastes so much better in the summer. Think of that...ice cream...mmmm...yea..living in cali is the good life. [/font][/size]

[quote name='Pumpkin][FONT=verdana][SIZE=1] Pff. North California rules. I love the summer, it rains too much in the winter, how I would love for it to snow up here once in awhile. What I wouldn't do for some snow, but nope just fogg and rain. Bah. I love being in the sun, especially since ice cream always tastes so much better in the summer. Think of that...ice cream...mmmm...yea..living in cali is the good life. [/font'][/size][/quote]

[size=1]We should meet up some time. :D [/size]

I don't very much like the rain because it just makes me feel worse about myself when I'm already having a bad day.

I love Fall days when the leaves are just changing into those beautiful Fall colors. And the weather's not to cold or not to hot it's just perftect....

I love it cold. Not just a little bit cold, I'm talking having a BBQ' at -25 C, in a t-shirt drinking a beer. Nothing beats the freezing cold of Canadian winter!! I especially like it when we get 2 meters of soft, yet sticky, snow that you can lie down in for an hour and sleep.

I hate it hot. Anything about 15 C is BAD news for me. Especially if it's too hot. It's imposssible to sleep when it's that hot and your sweaty, and you have to throw off all your covers.. Totally ew.

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]As much as I love the sun and the warmth, there's nothing quite like tropical storms.[/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Whether it's a downpour that drowns out all other sounds in the roar of the falling rain or a massive electrical storm or the insane wind-storms like mini-typhoons... those are the weather conditions that make me feel alive.[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Unfortunately, I'm rather far from my tropical home right now and I have to put up with snow and sleet and hail for like 9 months out of the year. It's dismal here and bitterly cold most of the time. Acclimated, I have not.:animesigh [/font][/b]