Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

    • Bulma?
      11
    • Chi Chi?
      2
    • Bra?
      0
    • Pan?
      6
    • Videl?
      10
    • Android 18
      19
    • Launch
      6


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
You most be Master Roshi in real life. You think Pan is hot?! You scare me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]18... she's genetically engineered to be perfect, can't compete w/ that...

& i thought it was launch not lunch. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didnt add the last ones. Android 18 and launch. Those.. some mod must have added them. But I didnt do it.
Posted
Chi Chi r0x0rs my b0x0rs :D (sorry, i love this saying)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i love videl with short hair.. shes so hot.. :love:

.. but i like all of the others too ^^ .. except chichi.. shes.. too motherish.. o_O [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah, shes hot in the buu saga, new haircut!

:nervous: :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]

I didnt add the last ones. Android 18 and launch. Those.. some mod must have added them. But I didnt do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I added them...

Lunch and Launch are the same.... either are acceptable.. i always say Lunch though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i love videl with short hair.. shes so hot.. :love:

.. but i like all of the others too ^^ .. except chichi.. shes.. too motherish.. o_O [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was gonna say. ;)

Videl with short hair = :tasty:
Posted
*drumroll.............*My vote goes to..............Android 18! Why? Because she is one of the hottest Anime Charcters I have seen (mind you, I've only seen horrible U.S. Dubs), and she is extremely strong!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...