DBZM_Brolly Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I want to here your opinion. In mine, I have Bulma, Chi Chi, then Videl, last.
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 I really wouldnt care why you choose her. I just want to hear everybodys opinion.:)
Guest Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 You most be Master Roshi in real life. You think Pan is hot?! You scare me.
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 Isnt pan gohan's daughter? Isnt she just some small little girl. not small but not a teenager yet?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 18... she's genetically engineered to be perfect, can't compete w/ that... & i thought it was launch not lunch.
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]18... she's genetically engineered to be perfect, can't compete w/ that... & i thought it was launch not lunch. [/B][/QUOTE] I didnt add the last ones. Android 18 and launch. Those.. some mod must have added them. But I didnt do it.
Krillen Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Pan is 11, yes she is hott, But i prefer Bulma!:tasty:
PiroMunkie Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]See my avatar, sig, and soon to be over 100 images of her on my computer :love:[b]Pan[/b]:love: lol[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 i love videl with short hair.. shes so hot.. :love: .. but i like all of the others too ^^ .. except chichi.. shes.. too motherish.. o_O
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Chi Chi r0x0rs my b0x0rs :D (sorry, i love this saying) [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i love videl with short hair.. shes so hot.. :love: .. but i like all of the others too ^^ .. except chichi.. shes.. too motherish.. o_O [/B][/QUOTE] Bah, shes hot in the buu saga, new haircut! :nervous: :worried:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B] I didnt add the last ones. Android 18 and launch. Those.. some mod must have added them. But I didnt do it. [/B][/QUOTE] I added them... Lunch and Launch are the same.... either are acceptable.. i always say Lunch though.
coolkam007 Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 i edited lunch to launch ^^;; just so people could understand it without being confused.. 'oh yea.. lunch looks good' .. :tasty: lol
shibatku Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Yeah Android 18 looks the best and she's tons times more stronger than the others.
Dragonballzman Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i love videl with short hair.. shes so hot.. :love: .. but i like all of the others too ^^ .. except chichi.. shes.. too motherish.. o_O [/B][/QUOTE] Exactly what I was gonna say. ;) Videl with short hair = :tasty:
PiroMunkie Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whoa, Pan's in the lead in the poll... WOOHOO!!! :D :love:[/SIZE]
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 O come on Android 18 is totaly hot she has short hair, she is way strong, she knows how to brib people for money lol, and she can get out of things easily.
BondFanatic Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 *drumroll.............*My vote goes to..............Android 18! Why? Because she is one of the hottest Anime Charcters I have seen (mind you, I've only seen horrible U.S. Dubs), and she is extremely strong!
Kaioshin Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 :blush: Android 18 is the best, but she's too moody I'd say :love: Videl with short hair:love:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I'm going for Pan!!!!!!!!!! Even though I also like 18. :)
Recommended Posts