Jamvis Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 what it yours? this will shock about 95% of you but i am 100% african american! and all nerdy/ geeky! oh well... soooo whats yalls? i think pikeon may be one of us because he is as ghetto as they come!
Defcon5 Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I'm cacasn, cacaisbun, caca.....screw it i'm plain old white. O and I'm 75 percent Irish and 25 precent German.
Sara Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I'm about half Irish/scottish, etc. and about half German.[/FONT]
DeathKnight Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [color=crimson]Mexican, African, Indian[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]50% Polish, some Czech, some Irish, some Scottish, some German, less than 1% Native American and 100% PUNK! :D That about sums it up..[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 25% of Native American (don't show it) 50% Irish, 15% Brittish, and 5% of French........................I AM A MUTT!!!
Jamvis Posted November 22, 2001 Author Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]25% of Native American (don't show it) 50% Irish, 15% Brittish, and 5% of French........................I AM A MUTT!!! [/B][/QUOTE]hmmm interesting... thats not even 100... part of him is missing!
Navi Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]hmmm interesting... thats not even 100... part of him is missing! [/B][/QUOTE] well, he said he was a mutt. maybe he's 5 percent dog. j/k (dont kill me)
Guest Lizra Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 well, I am 50% mexican, and the rest is Irish, Scotch,Dutch, German,norweign (sp?) I am mostly Mexican, then German, then the rest falls in there... :angel:
k9* Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 i am also a mutt (i always get funny looks when i say it) pre-civil war American (both North and South), German, Swede, French, English, and Scottish hhhmmmm.....no wonder i can normally see both sides of an arguement, i'm :confused: :wigout: :freak:
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I'm Scottish, Irish, English, even a little Native American. Maybe that's why I'm such an outdoorsy guy!:rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 i'm part.... italian... and part Japanese... mixed with a little of this and a little of that.
BabyGirl Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [color=deeppink]I am 100% American! Heh...'tis true, though my roots extend back a few hundred years to France (explains my dark hair and olive skin) and Britain (where I get my affluential English skills. Bah...no! I'm kidding on that one...). My family tree also shows that my line is traced back to English royalty...so treat me like the princess I am! :p[/color]
Flash Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I'm... err... I dunno what I am... 100% Kiwi, I guess.
Anna Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Well, 100% caucasion (however the flip it's spelled), but my roots go back (I'm talking 1600's 'back') to Holland and England. We have this HUGE big read book of our ancestry w/ the family crest and some other neato stuffs (like a sheepskin deed that was made between indians and some of our past-family for land) that has all of our lines traced back to the one person who crossed the Atlantic in like, 1630. That's on my dad's side, my mom's side isn't quite as extensive, but we have British form her side, that's definate. Anywho, I guess that's it; explains why I'm so friggin pale-complexioned (I don't tan- I crisp!) :cross: :bawl: :D
Break Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Me is English... and I am about 6.25% Danish :D Me is cool... PS. GO SCANDANAVIA!!! PPS. DAILY OTAKU SUCKED!!![/SIZE] [color=deeppink][size=1][i]^Me no wanna hear comments like that last one, thanks! -BG[/color][/size][/i]
Sephiroth Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 50% iraqi and 50% kurdish, and then there's some other stuff mixed in there I'm sure, because I definately don't have many arabic trademarks, such as being short and fat, or short and thin, and my hair is'nt curly either, its straight.... shocked? I thought you would be....
Biida Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Hmm... *thinks* I'm a mixture of Native American Indian (Ojibwa/Cherokee), British, Scottish, Irish, French, Mexican and Spaniard. :) But mostly Indian and English. ;)
Sui Generis Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 CHEROKEE?? NO WAY!! I am half cherokee and black foot. (Well of my N.A percent)
Biida Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]CHEROKEE?? NO WAY!! I am half cherokee and black foot. (Well of my N.A percent) [/B][/QUOTE] Cherokee, yes way. It's kind of hard to explain. I'm Ojibwa, but lots of people call Ojibwa, "Cherokee". So I'm Ojibwa, but at the same time, Cherokee... Weird, no? o.O
Sui Generis Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] well, he said he was a mutt. maybe he's 5 percent dog. j/k (dont kill me) [/B][/QUOTE] LMAO!! Oops..Yeah...Heehee forgot to add.... 5% Scottish
9mm Avenger Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]Hmm... *thinks* I'm a mixture of Native American Indian (Ojibwa/Cherokee), British, Scottish, Irish, French, Mexican and Spaniard. :) But mostly Indian and English. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Holy s**t, thats alot! ;) Me, I'm Polish and English all the way! I might also be Germanic, but i don't really know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now