KKC Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [size=1]Wow, that was some great stuff, but of course their can only be one winner and then a second and third ;) [u]1st[/u] [quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Sasuke and Lee find in horror thier teamates doing the Macarena dance.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote] XD The mentle image I recieved in my head after reading this was hilarious! [u]2nd[/u] [QUOTE=KatanaViolet][b]Sasuke[/b]: Dude, Did you just fart? [b]Rock Lee[/b]: Worse, Sasuke... I think I just sharted... :animeblus [/QUOTE] Potty humor and myself mix well :cool: [u]3rd[/u] [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=SLATEGRAY][FONT=Garamond]It was then when the two adorable Anime characters were impaled through the head from mysterious black lines." [/color'][/font][/quote] Sneeky :3 Ok, I guess it's your turn Gaara Kun![/size]
Gaara kun Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Wow I didn't expect to win O_o lol but that's cool Alright my image is from Yu yu Hakusho! Yay for Kurama, Yusuke, and Hiei! [IMG]http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/7547/hieicrazy4jv.jpg[/IMG]
Maneki Neko Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Hiei:[/B] Put me down! I swear it wasn't me! [B]Yusuke:[/B] Next time you lift someone's skirt, maybe you should be positive it's a girl. [B]Kuruma: [/B] I think he liked you... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yusuke and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Kenataro Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yusike and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] ...that...was...THE COOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animesmil I wish I could do that. :animedepr
KatanaViolet Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Hiei: No! NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO A CONVENT! GET ME OUT OF THESE NUN CLOTHES YOU MORONS!
Delta Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yusike and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]You have won 10 Internets, my good sir. I again relinquish all my chances of winning to thou. [b]Don't forget to watch "Yu Yu Hakusho and UFO Baby Crossover X", kiddies![/b][/COLOR]
ANBU kunoichi Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Kurama: Come on Hiei, it's time to eat... Hiei: NO! LET ME GO! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TOGET TO LEVEL 50 ON TETRIS!?! I MUST KEEP PLAYING! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!! Yusuke: Geez, Hiei. Tetris? You seriously need to update your video game collection.
boothten Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [size=1][b]Yusuke[/b]: Kuruma, let's take him to an asylum, he has horrible fashion taste. [b]Kuruma[/b]: Indeed. [b]Hiei[/b]: Dammit, for the hundredth time--it's not a dress![/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 8, 2006 Author Posted March 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Gaara kun] [IMG]http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/7547/hieicrazy4jv.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=papyrus]Hiei: Hey! Let me go! I wasn't done playing with the Barbies Karuma: That's the problem, you took them from the box Hiei: Haven't you ever heard the term try before you buy? Yasuke: Haven't you heard the term shop lifters will be prosecuted? Now run faster! How much did that suck?[/color][/font]
Dregen Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 H:I swear that wasn't a gay strip club the woman just have beards Y:I don't think that was a strap_on
Veritas Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [size=1][color=darkred]Wow, I've been gone for awhile but I'm baaaack. Anywho I'll give this ago, I'm suprised this hasn't been said.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Hiei: Hey put me down that was Man-Faye, I wanted her autograph damn you.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]I thought i'd give man-faye another cameo.[/color][/size]
Wiccan_Erika Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 I Knew It U Did Take My Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KKC Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [size=1]Kurama: I told you that you would get stuck if you kept doing those crazy yoga streches. Meh... [/size]
Awaken Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]Yusuke: well there goes your dream about being a ballerina, hiei Kurama: its curious how he can do amazing fighting moves but cant master the simplest ballet step Hiei: not a word to Kuwabara while we're at the chiropractor or i'll kill you both! my second try! hopefully this one will do a little better :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Gaara kun Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [b]Time for winners!!! There were SOO many good replies to this! But sadly I have to pick one >_> 1st Place:[/b] [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]"Yusuke and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] [B]Everytime I reread that one it made me laugh the hardest ^^[/B] [b]Tie for 2nd Place:[/b] [QUOTE=ChibiHorseWoman] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hiei: Hey! Let me go! I wasn't done playing with the Barbies Karuma: That's the problem, you took them from the box Hiei: Haven't you ever heard the term try before you buy? Yasuke: Haven't you heard the term shop lifters will be prosecuted? Now run faster![/COLOR][/QUOTE] [b]Sad thing is...I can see that happening[/b] [QUOTE=shadowofdeath13] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Hiei: Hey put me down that was Man-Faye, I wanted her autograph damn you.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [b]lol greatness[/b] [b]And in 3rd:[/b] [QUOTE=KKC] [SIZE=1]Kurama: I told you that you would get stuck if you kept doing those crazy yoga streches.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [b]Hahahaha Hiei doing yoga..nice one[/b] [b]Great stuff you guys! Next up...Ikillion![/b]
Ikillion Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You all kill me, seriously I am just absolutly flattered. I just posted that at almost complete random and I was not prepared to win. Likewise I also didn't have a pic ready... So here is a screen shot I just made that I am sure you all are just going to have a fun time posting on ^_~ [IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3889/untitled28yc.jpg[/IMG] I don't really think I need to say who these people are now do I? Heh, good luck....What did I just start...?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Veritas Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 Kakashi(out of sight): Homo-Magna-Jutsu................and that is how you magnatize things, and my oh my opposites attract. ya this is very stupid but all i can think of, tally ho chaps tally ho lol.
r2vq Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 "[I]Sasuke[/I] and [I]Naruto [/I] couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, [I]Ikillion [/I] was never the same again..." Heh, heh. Kage nusumu no jutsu. ;) -Arvi
Awaken Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Naruto and Sasuke were both horrified when they found out they were to play Romeo and Juliet as part as their ninja training. (Sakura has finally regained conciousness) man i need more practice at this :animeswea I can sense all the yaoi captions coming [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
ANBU kunoichi Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 Kakashi ran out of Come Come Paradise. After learning that the next volume would not be out for another two months, Kakashi decided to channel his perverted thought into something else: a genjutsu. Unfortunately for Sasuke and Naruto, they were his ginuea pigs. Sasuke and Naruto were never the same, and Sakura must now must struggle within herself to prevent her from killing the same sensei she had just put in the hospital. I need practice... :animesigh
KKC Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [size=1]Naruto *thinking*: Why do his lips taste like cherries?!?![/size]
Gaara kun Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Playing truth or dare, Naruto and Sasuke realize the consequence of Naruto's dare a bit too late...fanfictions.[/FONT][/COLOR] Haha there were so many posibilities for this one! XD And there are so many yaoi fanfics with NaruxSasu too :animestun
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 11, 2006 Author Posted March 11, 2006 [IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3889/untitled28yc.jpg[/IMG] [color=#8811ff][font=informal roman][size=4]Honan (sp?) Exams: When good drinking games go bad.[/color][/font][/size]
Aaryanna Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Naruto's newest technique the "Kiss Me!" Jutsu goes horribly wrong.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now